Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

#2 Ashlok Dark FF - My Ransacked Heart/UPDATED/ Chapter 24 /(Pg-127) (Page 105)

akashavani IF-Rockerz
akashavani
akashavani

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 4:08am | IP Logged
MAHI...Absolutely...loved loved loved... Burning  Hot Ice...you just burned us Alive...with AShlok's dark hot  love ...making us shiver in Dark Delights baby.. ...with your hot updates...loved them .
My reply for ...19...20...21 chps...srry late ...pm me .

Thks ...for not going to make ...Black or Gray Shlok. ...sweet white ...I don't  want to be Diabetic...I love dark delights more...Dark love is an ..Obssesion...craving ...where u cannot truly love...u cannot truly hate ...but you still need it absolutely. ..to Live like Air ...no option ...BUT ADD LOVE... To It ...U will  definitely Find ... ...Ecstacy. 

As you said ...Dark love ...is definitely  Not  at all about ...becoming white and pure love ...or reformation of soul  ...like angels ...but wasn't  the ...Devil too an fallen Angel ...hmmm..maybe that's  why angels fear  for themselves. ...truly.

Dark love is all about ...Seduction and Addiction ...and Accepting Dark Love ...need not be Evil at all ...only means ...It is...Daring  and  definitely  Drugging  ...with more ...Devilry in it ...with mindblowing  pleasure...hidden deep inside  the soul...not for weak ...at all...

Edited by akashavani - 07 January 2015 at 4:24am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ss1609mahirmukhtarpotomac

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by avina_radev48

Am I burning? oh yes I am! My evil witch Mahi! It was sizzling hot! NukeThanks rajit! EmbarrassedWink
Both updates were wonderfulClap I wish you publish this FF because i know you will get hit... Aww thanks rajit, sweetie now you are making your evil witch cry! Wink
I also love dark stories rather than sugary ones, too much sugar is harmful but never the dark characters only unless they are justified, odd isn't it?LOL Yep, that's why i like dark! LOL
I felt bad for astha even though I enjoyed their lovemakingBlushing, they were doing and I was enjoyingROFL, back to the point, yeah i felt bad because it was her FIRST TIME! Psycho be gentle! Angry You know how painful is that! I'm gonna pierce a sharp knife in you so you'll know the differenceEvil Smile mahi, you made me evil tooROFL Yippee evil mission succeeded! Evil SmileROFL First i thought should i right about pain or not, then i wrote it down, because she was a virgin after all! Ouch 
other thing is that he took her virginity without her willing, oops her body was willing but not her heart, it may not be precious to him but every girl treasures it, although i don't think astha gave a thought about her lose of virginity just she lost from him but still no girl must go through that.
Yeah once she'll come back to her senses she will be devastated! Ouch
And why are you being a hindrance Mahi when everytime my poor astha try to run away?AngryAngryAngry You want my Blackhawk to imprison you too like Shlok??ROFLROFLROFL You can play dark dark love love with so he won't get bored in his cell ROFLROFL astha don't entertain him, perhaps you canROFLROFL Yep you can kidnap me i'll be very happy to play dark dark love with him, Evil Smile you see being confined in a small space, increases the sexual chemistry! ROFLROFL

Amazing update buddy Hug Thanks rajit! Big smile
continue soon! Will do! Wink

sorry for late comment... No problem! Wink I can always pull your ears! LOL

avina_radev48Subhashiniiiiipotomac

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akashavani

MAHI...Absolutely...loved loved loved... Burning  Hot Ice...you just burned us Alive...with AShlok's dark hot  love ...making us shiver in Dark Delights baby.. ...with your hot updates...loved them .
My reply for ...19...20...21 chps...srry late ...pm me .

Thks ...for not going to make ...Black or Gray Shlok. ...sweet white ...I don't  want to be Diabetic...I love dark delights more...Dark love is an ..Obssesion...craving ...where u cannot truly love...u cannot truly hate ...but you still need it absolutely. ..to Live like Air ...no option ...BUT ADD LOVE... To It ...U will  definitely Find ... ...Ecstacy. 

As you said ...Dark love ...is definitely  Not  at all about ...becoming white and pure love ...or reformation of soul  ...like angels ...but wasn't  the ...Devil too an fallen Angel ...hmmm..maybe that's  why angels fear  for themselves. ...truly.

Dark love is all about ...Seduction and Addiction ...and Accepting Dark Love ...need not be Evil at all ...only means ...It is...Daring  and  definitely  Drugging  ...with more ...Devilry in it ...with mindblowing  pleasure...hidden deep inside  the soul...not for weak ...at all...

Thank you so much Vani! Hug And yes you are right dark love is an obsession and craving. But you need it like nourishment!  Thanks dear for understanding my POV! Big smile

Yes the devil was a fallen angel too, fell from grace, forever wandering in the world, tempting people to commit sins, to love with him, is to give your soul to the darkness, forever.

And yeah dark love means adventure of the senses, with extreme pleasure, where you need it like a drug, forever enthralled by it, forever addicted for it.

Thanks dear! Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ChattyRachss1609akashavanipotomac

avina_radev48 Goldie
avina_radev48
avina_radev48

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahirmukhtar

Am I burning? oh yes I am! My evil witch Mahi! It was sizzling hot! NukeThanks rajit! EmbarrassedWink You're welcomeSmile
Both updates were wonderfulClap I wish you publish this FF because i know you will get hit... Aww thanks rajit, sweetie now you are making your evil witch cry! Wink evil witch don't cry, you will lose your character!LOLLOL
I also love dark stories rather than sugary ones, too much sugar is harmful but never the dark characters only unless they are justified, odd isn't it?LOL Yep, that's why i like dark! LOL
I felt bad for astha even though I enjoyed their lovemakingBlushing, they were doing and I was enjoyingROFL, back to the point, yeah i felt bad because it was her FIRST TIME! Psycho be gentle! Angry You know how painful is that! I'm gonna pierce a sharp knife in you so you'll know the differenceEvil Smile mahi, you made me evil tooROFL Yippee evil mission succeeded! Evil SmileROFL First i thought should i right about pain or not, then i wrote it down, because she was a virgin after all! Ouch 
Yeah your evil mission succededAngry, there is always a pain so it's good you wrote, there aren't any pain or less pain if the boy is extremely gentle with you and our psycho is no gentle at all!
other thing is that he took her virginity without her willing, oops her body was willing but not her heart, it may not be precious to him but every girl treasures it, although i don't think astha gave a thought about her lose of virginity just she lost from him but still no girl must go through that.
Yeah once she'll come back to her senses she will be devastated! Ouch She will be after all she got lost..
And why are you being a hindrance Mahi when everytime my poor astha try to run away?AngryAngryAngry You want my Blackhawk to imprison you too like Shlok??ROFLROFLROFL You can play dark dark love love with so he won't get bored in his cell ROFLROFL astha don't entertain him, perhaps you canROFLROFL Yep you can kidnap me i'll be very happy to play dark dark love with him, Evil Smile you see being confined in a small space, increases the sexual chemistry! ROFLROFL Now I'm having second thoughts, if i kidnap you and you cast your evil spell on Shlok and teach him your devil ways, he will be devil in disguise! NOOO I can't let it happen! I don't want an innocent soul to dieROFLROFLROFL

Do try it!WinkLOL

Subhashiniiiiiss1609mahirmukhtar

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 5:21am | IP Logged

Am I burning? oh yes I am! My evil witch Mahi! It was sizzling hot! NukeThanks rajit! EmbarrassedWink You're welcomeSmile
Both updates were wonderfulClap I wish you publish this FF because i know you will get hit... Aww thanks rajit, sweetie now you are making your evil witch cry! Wink evil witch don't cry, you will lose your character!LOLLOL
Yeah your evil mission succededAngry, there is always a pain so it's good you wrote, there aren't any pain or less pain if the boy is extremely gentle with you and our psycho is no gentle at all! Yeah he thought that she wasn't an innocent just like him! Ouch Poor boy totally disillusioned, that innocence still exists in the world! ConfusedLOL He thinks that people are hypocrites only do good deeds for there own purpose! Ouch
Yeah once she'll come back to her senses she will be devastated! Ouch She will be after all she got lost..
And why are you being a hindrance Mahi when everytime my poor astha try to run away?AngryAngryAngry You want my Blackhawk to imprison you too like Shlok??ROFLROFLROFL You can play dark dark love love with so he won't get bored in his cell ROFLROFL astha don't entertain him, perhaps you canROFLROFL Yep you can kidnap me i'll be very happy to play dark dark love with him, Evil Smile you see being confined in a small space, increases the sexual chemistry! ROFLROFL Now I'm having second thoughts, if i kidnap you and you cast your evil spell on Shlok and teach him your devil ways, he will be devil in disguise! NOOO I can't let it happen! I don't want an innocent soul to dieROFLROFLROFL Yeah don't worry i won't let his innocent soul die, but will keep it alive so he'll become an innocent devil, just like me! Evil SmileROFL

Do try it!WinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Subhashiniiiiiss1609

avina_radev48 Goldie
avina_radev48
avina_radev48

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 5:37am | IP Logged

Yeah your evil mission succededAngry, there is always a pain so it's good you wrote, there aren't any pain or less pain if the boy is extremely gentle with you and our psycho is no gentle at all! Yeah he thought that she wasn't an innocent just like him! Ouch Poor boy totally disillusioned, that innocence still exists in the world! ConfusedLOL He thinks that people are hypocrites only do good deeds for there own purpose! Ouch I don't think his thinking is wrong, most people are hypocritesLOL
And why are you being a hindrance Mahi when everytime my poor astha try to run away?AngryAngryAngry You want my Blackhawk to imprison you too like Shlok??ROFLROFLROFL You can play dark dark love love with so he won't get bored in his cell ROFLROFL astha don't entertain him, perhaps you canROFLROFL Yep you can kidnap me i'll be very happy to play dark dark love with him, Evil Smile you see being confined in a small space, increases the sexual chemistry! ROFLROFL Now I'm having second thoughts, if i kidnap you and you cast your evil spell on Shlok and teach him your devil ways, he will be devil in disguise! NOOO I can't let it happen! I don't want an innocent soul to dieROFLROFLROFL Yeah don't worry i won't let his innocent soul die, but will keep it alive so he'll become an innocent devil, just like me! Evil SmileROFL Oh Damn! innocent devil is more dangerous than the devil!WinkLOL

Do try it!WinkLOL

ChattyRachss1609potomac

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 6:38am | IP Logged
           Ashlok Dark FF
        My Ransacked Heart

Chapter 22

Mirror, Mirror

When I look in the mirror
                                                I don't see myself.
                                              All I see is a monster.
                                            The 'thing' is never me.
                                        I just don't understand why.
                                     I don't feel like myself anymore.
                                  It feels like everythings out of place.
                                So why can't everything be the same? 
                                     I just want to be a normal person. 

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster ~ And when you look long into an abyss ~ the abyss also looks into you ~

FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE, Beyond Good and Evil

Avdhoot was pacing his study, chewing his lips with worry, pondering over what to do and how to find his daughter. Kalindi was still not speaking to him. But she had left a note for him on the dining table, saying that she wanted her daughter back, how and from where, she didn't know that, but she wanted him to bring her back safe and alive, asap...

The main problem was that he too didn't even know if she was still alive or not?, he pulled at his hair miserably and slammed a fist on the wall with frustration...

It was this morning that Ramlal had arrived at his hideout with Astha's torn clothes. The clothes and the news had shaken Avdhoot to the core.  But after sometime he had composed himself, and had risen up from the floor, his whole body had been shaking and the torn clothing had been still clutched tightly in his fist. His companions had swallowed nervously as they had seen that his grief had been fast turning into a simmering rage...

"I'll kill that b****d, that son of a b***h, with my own bare hands, if he had somehow harmed even one hair of my daughter's head", Avdhoot had delivered in a menacing voice, his fists had been curling with rage. "Ramlal give orders to my other men that we'll raid that house tomorrow night, and I'll go there myself", he had bitten out dangerously. "Maybe I'll meet that bas***d, in person", he had hissed in a low voice, his lips had been curling with a poisonous smile...

"But boss he is too clever, I think he would have known by now, that someone had visited his house and searched it so he won't come there", Ramlal had said...

"I am going there because what you were not able to get, I'll get by hook or by crook", Avdhoot had spat out.

"What boss? I didn't understand?", Ramlal had said, putting a fake bewilderment in his voice.

"Information about him, I'll get it, even if I have to dig out the whole neighborhood", Avdhoot had snarled, his eyes had been glowing with a maniacal light...

"But boss the neighborhood has changed quite a lot in the past 24 yrz, they wouldn't be able to give you any information now", one of his companions, who had been silent uptil now, had piped in...

Avdhoot had ignored him and had turned towards Ramlal. "Ramlal you told me that an elderly man was about to tell you something, before his daughter-in-law butted in". "Yes boss, but would it be wise to go there after what had happened in the past", Ramlal had said uneasily.

"Yes if he is hiding there, and that whole neighborhood is supporting him, then I have to make them realize that what a big sin they had committed against me", Avdhoot had answered in a dangerous voice...

"The new ones will know who I am and what I can do, and the old one's will recognize me and will remember what I had done", Avdhoot had delivered in a soft but dark voice, a mysterious smile had been curling his lips...

And now he was pacing his study at night, thinking about what method to use to get information, and how to plan the raid on the neighborhood, tomorrow night...

He had already phoned his friend and police commissioner Siddharth about what he was going to do, and Siddharth had answered him in an appeasing tone that he'll give orders, so that no one will try to be an obstruction in his way...

Shlok had woken up when she was putting on her pajamas, but had acted as he was still in a deep sleep, he had wanted to see where she would go and what she would do to escape. And when she was trying to open the door, he had moved in the room like a jungle cat, without making a sound as to alert her to his presence, and then after seeing her struggle, had grabbed her from her behind...

Astha gave a high-pitched squeal and tried to loosen the circle of his arms from around her, by digging her finger nails, in his hairy arms. But Shlok gave a soft laugh and tightened his hold on her waist, his hot breath tickled her ear and his nose nuzzled her earlobe, making her shiver, with the renewal of her desire. Something trickled down her belly, an awareness...

"Come back princess, there is no way out for, never will be", he whispered hotly inside her ear and then took her earlobe between his teeth, biting hard on the cartilage, his hands moving upwards to cup her breasts, squeezing their softness...

Astha gave a broken mewl, and her hands gave up her struggle and instead they tightened their grip on his forearms. Her head went back in his chest, her scalp digging in his breastbone and electric tingles danced across her skin. He moved his lips down the vulnerable curve of her neck, nipping at the soft and creamy flesh. She brought her arms back and wrapped them around his head, arching her back and tilting her head to give him more access to the vulnerable line of her throat...

Shlok moved her hair aside from her nape with one hand, while his other hand still remained wrapped around her breast, massaging its swollen fullness. His hardness dug into the cleft of her bottom, arousing a ravening hunger in her body. He roughly grazed the sensitive skin of her collarbone with his teeth and at the same time pinched a roused nipple. The painful pleasure arrowed straight to her already wet core and her toes curled, one toe digging painfully in the worn carpeting...

Then suddenly he turned her in his arms and locked his mouth passionately with her, ravaging her senses, scattering her wits to the ground.  His tongue plundered the inside of her mouth, tangling with hers and his unshaven jaw scraped against her cheek, marring the tender skin. A fiery storm was, whirling all around her, the flames licking her skin, devouring her insides. He tugged at her hair, to give his tongue more access inside the cavern of her mouth and his hard lips roughly, opened her mouth wider under his own, feeding on her essence...

There wasn't an ounce of space between, the raging furnaces that were their bodies but still she couldn't get enough of him. There was a faint buzzing sound inside her head, which was growing louder, taking over her mind. She forgot who she was, where she was, the only thing mattered to her was that the stranger in front of her had stoked a fire inside her body and now he was the only one who could extinguish the flames raging inside her body...

Astha gave a moan and rose on her tiptoes, her arms going around his head, clutching his hair with frantic fingers, tugging at them in order to drag his mouth even closer to her own, deepening the kiss...

His teeth nipped at her lower, his hands caressed her bottom, causing a liquid fire to course through her veins...

Still locked in a passionate embrace with her he backed her towards the wall, and slammed her against the cold surface. She gave a painful gasp, but still didn't release her hold on his hair... 

Panting, Shlok buried his face in the place where her neck met her shoulder and dragged the neckline of her shirt down over her shoulder, uncovering smooth, golden skin. He grazed his teeth over her soft honeyed flesh, and nipped at it. It tasted of roses and sweet musk...

She moved her head aside to give him more access to her burning skin and it was then that her gaze caught sight of herself in the mirror of his dressing table. The reflection showed a couple brazenly locked together in each other's embrace. No one could tell where one ended and the other began...

Who she was, who he was, she wasn't Astha, he wasn't Shlok, she wasn't his captive, he wasn't her captor...

Then who she was? Nothing but a beast and he was the monster who had woken him up inside her...

Astha watched mesmerized as, the man in the reflection, started unbuttoning the woman's shirt. For God's sake why she wasn't able to move, he was a stranger, but a stranger with whom she had shared a sexual intimacy not so long ago...

The woman arching her neck in the reflection was not Astha, where was Astha, her mind screamed...

Shlok lifted his head to look at Astha, when he felt that she had gone completely still in his arms. Her dilated pupils were frozen, gazing at something behind his head. He turned to see what it was and caught sight of them, in the mirror of his dressing table...

Smiling with satisfaction, he turned back towards her. "Liked what you saw princess", he taunted. "Who is she, do you know her?", she whispered brokenly, her gaze still locked with her reflection in the mirror...

"Quite thoroughly, princess", he gave a short laugh...

"No you don't know her, I don't know her", she was getting hysterical. "Stop it princess, he put his hands on her shoulder, and shook her hard to bring her to her senses. "Get away from me, I am not your princess", she screamed and putting both hands on his chest, pushed him with all her might. Shlok wasn't expecting such a strong reaction from her tiny frame, so he went staggering. But put out a hand in time to break his fall...

Astha tried to run towards her bedroom door, but he put out a long arm and caught her from the middle, her feet leaving the floor. She exploded in his arms, cursing, kicking and screaming one flailing hand caught him a blow on the nose, causing stars to explode against his vision...

"What the heck?", he cursed, trying to control the girl in his arms, that had suddenly transformed into a little beast. Astha dug her sharp teeth in his muscled forearm, causing him to give a roar of pain. "Stop it", he roared, finally at the end of his tether. "No I won't stop", she shouted, matching his roar...

"Then I know one effective way that will make you stop", he delivered in a menacing voice. "No", she stilled, fear emanating from every pore of her body. "Please, I won't do anything", she whispered tearfully. When still he didn't left his hold on her waist, she swallowed painfully, and putting her pride aside, whispered again, "I promise". "Good girl", he gave a soft laugh, and left his hold on her waist.

Astha turned slowly towards him, her head bent. Shlok put a long finger under her chin, and raised her face towards him. Her hands were by her sides, twisting the material of her pajamas. She swallowed but still didn't raise her gaze to his face. "She was afraid to gaze at his eyes, which, every time when she gazed into them, reminded her of deep bottomless well. She was afraid that if ever she fell inside them, she wouldn't found a way out...

"Look at me", he ordered softly.  Astha slowly raised her gaze towards his face, and what she saw in his eyes made her breath catch in her throat. His gaze was delivering a frank message of sexual interest to her. She wasn't an innocent anymore now, to not understand what his eyes were telling her. In the past when men and boys had looked at her with lust or sexual curiosity in their eyes, she had been unable to fathom their hidden message, but thanks to the man infront of her, she now had quite an understanding of how men's minds worked or what drives them, her lips curled bitterly at the thought...

Shlok's hand fell to his side, his fingers curling into a fist, as he watched the transformation, taking place on her face. Her expressions changed from fear to anger and then lastly to a bitter resignation...

Surely the bitterness reflecting from her eyes was not her expression, it was his own, and he was gazing at what he saw every day in his mirror, his bitter reflection...

They say that in ancient times, they never laid a baby infront of a mirror, or anything that caused reflection, because they feared that dark souls, would use it as a gateway to arrive in the world, and latch itself to an innocent soul, corrupting the child completely...

The child would grow as bitter and dark, as the dark soul inhabiting his body...

He was the dark soul travelling through the mirror, and she was the innocent soul on whom he had latched himself...

"Go back into your bedroom", he bit out through clenched teeth.

When she still gazed at him with bewildered eyes, he gave a little push to her unresisting body. "Go on off you go, I'll send Seeta to your room, with some food", he said impatiently.

"But", she began. "Don't ask anything, I am at the end of my tether, or you'll find yourself again in the same position, in which we were engaged a few moments before", he warned her in a dangerous tone.

"N..N.No, I am going", she stammered nervously and without looking back, hurriedly went inside her room, closing the door behind her...

She never heard him slam a fist in the wall, bruising his knuckles in the process...

Edited by mahirmukhtar - 08 January 2015 at 7:50am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

ChattyRachANNMARY25sruthykarthikaemanaliAman3010Sumayya_EjazBadluckmiacavina_radev48Sadh123Subhashiniiiiimaitydeblinass1609Sajiie-mr-sireesha76vj3072Efinah36jhumjhumakashavaniswathinhp_2006whitelilyElationdv19Dogan1potomacbobbiedhillonsathurajnim_varcharanyaajServiana.Biggi.LinsieSurish

dv19 IF-Sizzlerz
dv19
dv19

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 6:41am | IP Logged

Dja Vu

Mirror, Mirror on the wall,
Surly you do lie.
Mirror, Mirror on the wall,
We don't see eye to eye.
Mirror, Mirror by the stairs,
Your image is surly haunting.
Mirror, Mirror by the stairs,