Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

#2 Ashlok Dark FF - My Ransacked Heart/UPDATED/ Chapter 24 /(Pg-127) (Page 104)

ravani Senior Member
ravani
ravani

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahirmukhtar

Originally posted by i_m_aastha

Wow double update...beautiful update ...thanks for the pm...I like the poems u wrote before starting the chapter...u know frozen reminded me of movie 'frozen' ...in fact I love that movie...princess if the story is snow queen she herself think as she is disguise with snow or cold n she is the only reason for her sister's suffering but in end her true love only make her an angel ...u r really writing well n defining each and every feeling of both astha n shlok...their reactions ...inner turmoil...well done keep writing ...update soon...

Thanks dear! Big smile Yep it was a great animated movie, loved the scene where she tried to sacrifice herself for her sister. Ice and fire two natural elements, opposite to each other but both burn a person the same way.

I love elements, that's why tried to put them in Astha and Shlok's emotions. Wink
U know that is what I love about your writting that u always co-relate characters feeling with natural elements...n well said ice and fire two natural elements, opposite to each other but both burn a person the same way. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahirmukhtar

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mahirmukhtar

Wow double update...beautiful update ...thanks for the pm...I like the poems u wrote before starting the chapter...u know frozen reminded me of movie 'frozen' ...in fact I love that movie...princess if the story is snow queen she herself think as she is disguise with snow or cold n she is the only reason for her sister's suffering but in end her true love only make her an angel ...u r really writing well n defining each and every feeling of both astha n shlok...their reactions ...inner turmoil...well done keep writing ...update soon...

Thanks dear! Big smile Yep it was a great animated movie, loved the scene where she tried to sacrifice herself for her sister. Ice and fire two natural elements, opposite to each other but both burn a person the same way.

I love elements, that's why tried to put them in Astha and Shlok's emotions. Wink
U know that is what I love about your writting that u always co-relate characters feeling with natural elements...n well said ice and fire two natural elements, opposite to each other but both burn a person the same way. 

Thank you so much dear for loving it! Hug
GoWithTheRhythm Goldie
GoWithTheRhythm
GoWithTheRhythm

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the pm and for the double update that was trulx a surprise and I liked it
So coming to the story dearest mahi
Never change your base thought of the dark romance i like it and i must say these two chapters were pretty hot
It was hard not to blush
So she gave him everything...but i think she feels devastated now because she gave away her most precious gift her virginity to a man who tortures her who abducted her and who doesn't care abozt her much
But i love hiw you manage to switch between the past and the present
You are amazing and the way of unraveling the secrets is such intense it keeps me hooked to the story
Pls continue soon and do pm me :))

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahirmukhtarpotomac

avina_radev48 Goldie
avina_radev48
avina_radev48

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Am I burning? oh yes I am! My evil witch Mahi! It was sizzling hot! Nuke
Both updates were wonderfulClap I wish you publish this FF because i know you will get hit...
I also love dark stories rather than sugary ones, too much sugar is harmful but never the dark characters only unless they are justified, odd isn't it?LOL
I felt bad for astha even though I enjoyed their lovemakingBlushing, they were doing and I was enjoyingROFL, back to the point, yeah i felt bad because it was her FIRST TIME! Psycho be gentle! Angry You know how painful is that! I'm gonna pierce a sharp knife in you so you'll know the differenceEvil Smile mahi, you made me evil tooROFL
other thing is that he took her virginity without her willing, oops her body was willing but not her heart, it may not be precious to him but every girl treasures it, although i don't think astha gave a thought about her lose of virginity just she lost from him but still no girl must go through that.
And why are you being a hindrance Mahi when everytime my poor astha try to run away?AngryAngryAngry You want my Blackhawk to imprison you too like Shlok??ROFLROFLROFL You can play dark dark love love with so he won't get bored in his cell ROFLROFL astha don't entertain him, perhaps you canROFLROFL

Amazing update buddy Hug
continue soon!

sorry for late comment...

Edited by avina_radev48 - 06 January 2015 at 6:28pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mahirmukhtardv19potomac

Subhashiniiiii Goldie
Subhashiniiiii
Subhashiniiiii

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Sorry Buddy For Late commenting Smile
Two Nirma Chapters D'ohI am still in heat Big smile
Love Two poems..they are darker than Story Wink  
Love the Titles Embarrassed 
he took her virginityAngryAngry he pleasured her Body but Raped her Heart CryCry
May be I am to over Acting ..Astha shouldn't regret about to loss of her verginity Confused
She already devolped feelings for him ..thats why she don't mind...
I have a doubt How many days she had been kidnapped?
I thought its 3days already over by counting the nights..she still surviving with out WaterConfused
or she drank the water from bathroom TapLOL
no common person with out live water more than 3 days Dead
May be Astha Is a Ghost Or Imaginary Astha For Shlok..who is dreaming about her who is  already Dead in the processing of KidnappingOuch 
Anyway ...I wish she will unconsious to avoid his sweet sexual torture Embarrassed
Please make them Brush before kissing and 
Bath together under the shower together Embarrassed

Edited by Subhashini_chow - 07 January 2015 at 1:45am

ChattyRachmahirmukhtar

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hp_2006

Mahiii..Mahiii..MahiiiPartyWhat an update buddy..Blushing
You are such a sizzling writer oh my god..!!!Star Thank you so much naina! Big smile And you can pull my years buddy, that i forgot to reply! EmbarrassedWink I am such a dumbo, forget things! OuchLOL

No chappals, No dandaas, No tomatoes and No eggs...Here take all my hugs..Hug and loveHeart
All hugs accepted! EmbarrassedWink
You are a blessed writer dearest...Big smile Thanks Naina, i'm really overwhelmed! Embarrassed

Hmm ..Now coming to my comments..

PART 21

Aastha really got herself hurtLOL it was funny the way shlok was staring at her...

But still her helped her up and then he has those flashbacks againShocked Poor thing..I feel so much pity for that kid Shlok now..Cry Such a sad and touching flashback it was.. Yep he is totally broken from inside, grown into a sadist because of a dark past! Ouch

But then our sarcasm queen can't keep her mouth shut and she taunts him.. D'ohand the Devil is back again..Wink Yeah she's got a bad mouth, can't keep it shut, but he shut her up very effectively! Embarrassed

Hmm and what followed after that...I have no words Mahi..You are just brilliant.. Aww sweetie thanks so much! Hug

Their sexual act was scorching hot and their chemistry is just mind blowing..Blushing I can't deny that this dark lustful love of Shlok is getting into my veins and I am craving more for this drug..Wink
Thanks dear, Wink wohoo evil mahi is succeeding in her mission! Evil SmileLOL

P.S: Sorry again Naina,your evil mahi is a forgetful devil, ConfusedLOL do remind me to reply, if i ever forget it ! Okay! Luv you sweetie! Hug

ChattyRachhp_2006

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GoWithTheRhythm

Thanks for the pm and for the double update that was trulx a surprise and I liked it  My plesure buddy! Wink
So coming to the story dearest mahi
Never change your base thought of the dark romance i like it and i must say these two chapters were pretty hot Thank you so much Amelia! Big smile
It was hard not to blush Thanks dear! Embarrassed
So she gave him everything...but i think she feels devastated now because she gave away her most precious gift her virginity to a man who tortures her who abducted her and who doesn't care abozt her much Yes she had been swept in the storm with him, but she'll feel very devastated when she'll come to know of what she had done! 
But i love hiw you manage to switch between the past and the present Thanks dear, i wanted to show his POV too, the reason for his hatred and rage. He is too much in his past now, can't see present! 
You are amazing and the way of unraveling the secrets is such intense it keeps me hooked to the story Wohoo buddy that coming from the mystery queen herself. Big smile Thank you so much for the compliment buddy. Big smile I am really honoured! Hug
Pls continue soon and do pm me :)) Will do buddy! Wink
mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Subhashini_chow

Sorry Buddy For Late commenting Smile No worries buddy i can always pull your ears! Evil SmileLOL
Two Nirma Chapters D'ohI am still in heat Big smile Yep i can feel, heat waves coming from you! Evil SmileEmbarrassed
Love Two poems..they are darker than Story Wink  
Love the Titles Embarrassed Thanks dear! I changed them a thousand times, was growing too frustrated what to name them! AngryLOL I didn't know that it's not difficult to right but difficult to think about the title! LOL
he took her virginityAngryAngry he pleasured her Body but Raped her Heart CryCry Yep what a line buddy, loved it pleasure her body and raped her heart! Wow subhashini Wink you can be a writer yourself. I am not joking buddy , serious! Big smile
May be I am to over Acting ..Astha shouldn't regret about to loss of her verginity Confused She is going to, no sane person cannot regret, and she was an innocent, and gave her virginity to a stranger! Ouch
She already devolped feelings for him ..thats why she don't mind... Yep she is developing feelings from her, specially her body, her mind is still stuck in yes and no! Ouch
I have a doubt How many days she had been kidnapped? 
I thought its 3days already over by counting the nights..she still surviving with out WaterConfused One week, you are right i forgot about giving her food,ConfusedLOL but you can imagine that i gave her food in the dungeon! ROFL
or she drank the water from bathroom TapLOL Yeah maybe she did! LOL 
no common person with out live water more than 3 days Dead
May be Astha Is a Ghost Or Imaginary Astha For Shlok..who is dreaming about her who is  already Dead in the processing of KidnappingOuch ha ha ha! ROFLYour line cracked me up buddy! ROFL I didn't write about food, because i forgot completely about it you know, I am a vampire so how could i think of food. Evil SmileLOL 
Anyway ...I wish she will unconsious to avoid his sweet sexual torture Embarrassed Nope even if she is dead, she'll wake up from the grave after his sexual torture! ROFL
Please make them Brush before kissing and They can always brush each others mouth with a little bit of french kissing you know! ROFLROFL
Bath together under the shower together Embarrassed You want them to shower together, holy cow, ShockedLOL you really a fantasizing devil! EmbarrassedLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sruthykarthikass1609SubhashiniiiiiSahriShrAvipotomac

Go to top