Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

#2 Ashlok Dark FF - My Ransacked Heart/UPDATED/ Chapter 24 /(Pg-127) (Page 103)

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Joined: 10 August 2012
Posts: 6689

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepavasudev

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4137949


this sometime back i did one picture OS on FIRE and ICe..not ur dark wala..

but abt women standing for self ... for her self estemm .

Will read buddy and comment too! Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dv19

dv19 IF-Sizzlerz
dv19
dv19

Joined: 18 June 2014
Posts: 10891

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahirmukhtar

Originally posted by deepavasudev

RAW PASSION..


Passion holds my heart's desire,
Lust, and ravage, light my fire.
Lovers embrace in twilight's choir,
Songs echo to the tops of spires...

It starts off with a simple kiss,
Lips merge and do not miss.
Lungs expand in breathing hiss,
Hands tremble, you want this.

Tongues entwined in moaning dance,
This is it, our wanton chance.
Loins on fire within our pants,
Physical needs do now advance.

Arms tangle as they explore,
Passion climbs a little more.
Buttons pop, one through four,
Shirts fly, and hit the floor.

Chests bare, as they titillate,
Pressed together, increase heart rate.
Bodily needs can no longer wait,
Hormonal urges to procreate.

Zippers fumbled with shaky hands,
The hour glass slows it's timing sands.
Naked flesh that now understands,
How it must meet it's demands.

With lust at an all time high,
No stopping now, you must comply.
You have the needs of my supply,
Let me slip into your thighs.

We two souls become as one,
Hearts race from the starting gun.
Like fire thrown from the desert sun,
Dirty deeds have just begun.

Down our bodies, the sweat pours,
A rhythm wild, my piston bores.
Silence broken, with animal roars.
Time stops, pulses soars.

Take it hard, take it fast,
It won't be long, I'll try to last.
Loins slapping, needs amassed,
This spell we're under, our bodies cast.

The time has come to release my seed,
This I must, it is my need.
Take me deep, I must concede,
There's nothing left, to impede.

A final thrust, I must eject,
As spirits fly, and we connect.
In your womb, I do affect,
Tiny tails, left unchecked.

Exhausted from our hours of bliss,
Loving tenderness now in our kiss.
Attention to you I won't dismiss,
Our passionate moment, we reminisce.

As I stare, I must confess,
Hair entangled, we're quite the mess.
A new found joy, we coalesce,
Lover's embrace, a soft finesse.


I DEDICATE THIS ONE FOR UR FF ..

I DINT WRITE..


Quite a hot and descriptive poem Deeps! EmbarrassedWink Loved the raw burning passion. Was missing your poems and comments so much! Thanks dear! Hug

Loved those lines:

The hour glass slows it's timing sands.

As spirits fly, and we connect.

Take me deep, I must concede,
There's nothing left, to impede.

Thanks Deeps wholly loved your dedication! Hug
now .. u will not use this poem anywhere..

i want it for my blog.. Wink

even me too loved it///

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahirmukhtar

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Joined: 10 August 2012
Posts: 6689

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepavasudev

Originally posted by mahirmukhtar

Originally posted by deepavasudev

RAW PASSION..


Passion holds my heart's desire,
Lust, and ravage, light my fire.
Lovers embrace in twilight's choir,
Songs echo to the tops of spires...

It starts off with a simple kiss,
Lips merge and do not miss.
Lungs expand in breathing hiss,
Hands tremble, you want this.

Tongues entwined in moaning dance,
This is it, our wanton chance.
Loins on fire within our pants,
Physical needs do now advance.

Arms tangle as they explore,
Passion climbs a little more.
Buttons pop, one through four,
Shirts fly, and hit the floor.

Chests bare, as they titillate,
Pressed together, increase heart rate.
Bodily needs can no longer wait,
Hormonal urges to procreate.

Zippers fumbled with shaky hands,
The hour glass slows it's timing sands.
Naked flesh that now understands,
How it must meet it's demands.

With lust at an all time high,
No stopping now, you must comply.
You have the needs of my supply,
Let me slip into your thighs.

We two souls become as one,
Hearts race from the starting gun.
Like fire thrown from the desert sun,
Dirty deeds have just begun.

Down our bodies, the sweat pours,
A rhythm wild, my piston bores.
Silence broken, with animal roars.
Time stops, pulses soars.

Take it hard, take it fast,
It won't be long, I'll try to last.
Loins slapping, needs amassed,
This spell we're under, our bodies cast.

The time has come to release my seed,
This I must, it is my need.
Take me deep, I must concede,
There's nothing left, to impede.

A final thrust, I must eject,
As spirits fly, and we connect.
In your womb, I do affect,
Tiny tails, left unchecked.

Exhausted from our hours of bliss,
Loving tenderness now in our kiss.
Attention to you I won't dismiss,
Our passionate moment, we reminisce.

As I stare, I must confess,
Hair entangled, we're quite the mess.
A new found joy, we coalesce,
Lover's embrace, a soft finesse.


I DEDICATE THIS ONE FOR UR FF ..

I DINT WRITE..


Quite a hot and descriptive poem Deeps! EmbarrassedWink Loved the raw burning passion. Was missing your poems and comments so much! Thanks dear! Hug

Loved those lines:

The hour glass slows it's timing sands.

As spirits fly, and we connect.

Take me deep, I must concede,
There's nothing left, to impede.

Thanks Deeps wholly loved your dedication! Hug
now .. u will not use this poem anywhere..

i want it for my blog.. Wink

even me too loved it///

Nope won't use it! Wink

How's your hands now?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dv19

dv19 IF-Sizzlerz
dv19
dv19

Joined: 18 June 2014
Posts: 10891

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahirmukhtar

Originally posted by deepavasudev

Originally posted by mahirmukhtar

Originally posted by deepavasudev

RAW PASSION..


Passion holds my heart's desire,
Lust, and ravage, light my fire.
Lovers embrace in twilight's choir,
Songs echo to the tops of spires...

It starts off with a simple kiss,
Lips merge and do not miss.
Lungs expand in breathing hiss,
Hands tremble, you want this.

Tongues entwined in moaning dance,
This is it, our wanton chance.
Loins on fire within our pants,
Physical needs do now advance.

Arms tangle as they explore,
Passion climbs a little more.
Buttons pop, one through four,
Shirts fly, and hit the floor.

Chests bare, as they titillate,
Pressed together, increase heart rate.
Bodily needs can no longer wait,
Hormonal urges to procreate.

Zippers fumbled with shaky hands,
The hour glass slows it's timing sands.
Naked flesh that now understands,
How it must meet it's demands.

With lust at an all time high,
No stopping now, you must comply.
You have the needs of my supply,
Let me slip into your thighs.

We two souls become as one,
Hearts race from the starting gun.
Like fire thrown from the desert sun,
Dirty deeds have just begun.

Down our bodies, the sweat pours,
A rhythm wild, my piston bores.
Silence broken, with animal roars.
Time stops, pulses soars.

Take it hard, take it fast,
It won't be long, I'll try to last.
Loins slapping, needs amassed,
This spell we're under, our bodies cast.

The time has come to release my seed,
This I must, it is my need.
Take me deep, I must concede,
There's nothing left, to impede.

A final thrust, I must eject,
As spirits fly, and we connect.
In your womb, I do affect,
Tiny tails, left unchecked.

Exhausted from our hours of bliss,
Loving tenderness now in our kiss.
Attention to you I won't dismiss,
Our passionate moment, we reminisce.

As I stare, I must confess,
Hair entangled, we're quite the mess.
A new found joy, we coalesce,
Lover's embrace, a soft finesse.


I DEDICATE THIS ONE FOR UR FF ..

I DINT WRITE..


Quite a hot and descriptive poem Deeps! EmbarrassedWink Loved the raw burning passion. Was missing your poems and comments so much! Thanks dear! Hug

Loved those lines:

The hour glass slows it's timing sands.

As spirits fly, and we connect.

Take me deep, I must concede,
There's nothing left, to impede.

Thanks Deeps wholly loved your dedication! Hug
now .. u will not use this poem anywhere..

i want it for my blog.. Wink

even me too loved it///

Nope won't use it! Wink

How's your hands now?
cant type much..

thats y  ..im doing cutting paste work..

it aches a lot ..

and veds shcool and his extra classes started..vasu wants to leave to office by  8 .. so from  5.30 am work starts.. now vedant slept ...so bit free ..

not commentd on my ff too.

no time to think for writing FF too .


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahirmukhtar

ravani Senior Member
ravani
ravani

Joined: 04 June 2014
Posts: 886

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Wow double update...beautiful update ...thanks for the pm...I like the poems u wrote before starting the chapter...u know frozen reminded me of movie 'frozen' ...in fact I love that movie...princess if the story is snow queen she herself think as she is disguise with snow or cold n she is the only reason for her sister's suffering but in end her true love only make her an angel ...u r really writing well n defining each and every feeling of both astha n shlok...their reactions ...inner turmoil...well done keep writing ...update soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahirmukhtar

madhufx9... IF-Sizzlerz
madhufx9...
madhufx9...

Joined: 09 May 2014
Posts: 10974

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Just read.last 4 parts Mahi!! Couldn't read earlier, my IF account is troubling me...so couldn't read or comment earlier!! Sorry dear..
Bravo girlClapClapClap
Super updates, just Amazing, horrendous!!
I cried a little reading shlok's past, in recent update, I didn't realise when my eyes turned mystic...it was emotional...

Remaining part, It was hot!! U weaved words girl!! Loved ur selection of words..
Felt bad for Astha, it seems devilish mask of shlok is vanishing slowly...loved each and every line... 

Loved ur dark dose!! Continue soon...
Thanks for Pm..
Oh girl forgot!! Congratulations on becoming dazzler..
Keep dazzling..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahirmukhtardv19

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Joined: 10 August 2012
Posts: 6689

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhufx9...

Just read.last 4 parts Mahi!! Couldn't read earlier, my IF account is troubling me...so couldn't read or comment earlier!! Sorry dear.. No worries dear! But missed you buddy! Wink
Bravo girlClapClapClap Thanks madhu! Big smile
Super updates, just Amazing, horrendous!! Yeah i try to be horrendous that's why, got a new title evil queen! ROFL
I cried a little reading shlok's past, in recent update, I didn't realise when my eyes turned mystic...it was emotional...
Yep told you would twist your insides! Evil SmileLOL

Remaining part, It was hot!! U weaved words girl!! Loved ur selection of words..
Felt bad for Astha, it seems devilish mask of shlok is vanishing slowly...loved each and every line... Thanks madhu! Embarrassed Really lovely comments! EmbarrassedWink

Loved ur dark dose!! Continue soon... Will do buddy! Wink
Thanks for Pm..My pleasure dear! Embarrassed
Oh girl forgot!! Congratulations on becoming dazzler..
Keep dazzling.. Thank you so much dear for your appreciation! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhufx9...

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Joined: 10 August 2012
Posts: 6689

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by i_m_aastha

Wow double update...beautiful update ...thanks for the pm...I like the poems u wrote before starting the chapter...u know frozen reminded me of movie 'frozen' ...in fact I love that movie...princess if the story is snow queen she herself think as she is disguise with snow or cold n she is the only reason for her sister's suffering but in end her true love only make her an angel ...u r really writing well n defining each and every feeling of both astha n shlok...their reactions ...inner turmoil...well done keep writing ...update soon...

Thanks dear! Big smile Yep it was a great animated movie, loved the scene where she tried to sacrifice herself for her sister. Ice and fire two natural elements, opposite to each other but both burn a person the same way.

I love elements, that's why tried to put them in Astha and Shlok's emotions. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

potomac

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
An Ashlok OS -New life for Ashlok !!

2 3

Author: crazygul   Replies: 19   Views: 8013

crazygul 19 8013 11 March 2015 at 3:46am by Subhashiniiiii
#3 Ashlok Dark FF - My Ransacked Heart/UPDATED/ Chapter 38 /(Pg-135)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: mahirmukhtar   Replies: 1156   Views: 67097

mahirmukhtar 1156 67097 22 February 2015 at 2:22am by Linsie
Pic Story Of Ashlok:- Ashlok Romance Break During Work

2

Author: k.taddy1234   Replies: 11   Views: 4822

k.taddy1234 11 4822 21 November 2014 at 10:08pm by k.taddy1234
Happy Diwali ashlok...Ian's. Ashlok vm

Author: Prasai   Replies: 6   Views: 3237

Prasai 6 3237 02 November 2013 at 10:20am by aisumalavika
Dark really Dark(Hiiiiiiiiiiii)

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: trina2010   Replies: 49   Views: 5480

trina2010 49 5480 10 October 2013 at 10:42pm by ArVi-licious

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index