Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Elation

As i love you, i know u, completely🤢😈

Ok, advance congrats for your new thread😳😛

Thanks jessie! ðŸ˜ˆ
ANNMARY25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice. twist and turns in this update are interesting and som are unpredictable , so keep goig
waiting...

mahirmukhtar thumbnail
Originally posted by: ANNMARY25

interstinggg...

Thanks dear! ðŸ˜ƒ
mahirmukhtar thumbnail
Originally posted by: ANNMARY25

nice. twist and turns in this update are interesting and som are unpredictable , so keep goig
waiting...

Thanks dear! ðŸ˜ƒ Will continue soon buddy! ðŸ˜‰
mahirmukhtar thumbnail
                                           Link for the third thread:

Third Thread
Edited by mahirmukhtar - 9 years ago
akashavani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mahi...Ur indepth of characters  is simply ...brilliant ...very complex and detailed .. Revealing  the  darker  parts  ..,of inner sighs  of reality of oneself...Astha ...,and outer harsh  realities ...leading  the sighs of  frustration  inwards...,Shlok  ...seeing ourselves  as  someone else ...we are familiar with ...but still can't seem to touch ...or feel ..or Accept truly ...our actual inner reality ...trapped in the ..mirrors of harsh reality of  life with  true death of innocence...in ourselves ...without Love or  Happiness. ...but only basic needs  of exsisting ...reflections   ..trailing us like shadows ...waiting for a chance ...to devour our souls completely. ..through  the...Looking Glasses  ..leaving us ...with nothing inside  ..but empty shells ...of our own selves...outside ...the Mirror .

The true looking glasses or mirrors  of souls  are ...The Eyes Itself. ...which can Reflect inwards to reality of  Love and Understanding  of Soul ...bringing happiness finally even after struggles ...or can see  only the.,., Outside Blinding  Reflections ...shadowing  us  in Blinding Love or  Hate. ..both  blinding us to our real self and ...bringing only ...Miseries All Around .

Innocent Astha should never have been in the place she is now...forcefully  kept ...as mistress. ...and made love ..,.without love ...,,even though  not rape ...still is ravaged deeply  by her own harsh realities of ..herself ...woken up by Shlok ..,,.in the ...mirror of her Eyes...lost to herself  by death of innocence ...for ever ..,,...only Love and Understanding  A Solution now ...if not ..only misery  and contempt of ourselves  more  than the one who caused it ...never gone away ..cause it is our own our eyes...,,which keeps on  reflecting ...ourselves. ...in love .. happiness  ...or  hate and ...contempt...BUT CHOICE IS OURS TURLY.

Mahi ... loved  ur updates  ...and the  description of  lovemaking..with passion and hate ..superb  dear  ..,,..but very dark more dark than  expected...you must be  ..exausted  after writing  these intense  updates ...,,,after reading  ur updates ... can't  stop myself ..,from giving my views...truly...srry for that...just skim and don't  think. Tks for pm...srry late...need lots of time ..to read deeply ...and answer all updates.
Edited by akashavani - 9 years ago
jhumjhum thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahirmukhtar

Omg Mahi what r u saying that's Shlok in that pic with a child n women 😲 don't told me he's married n had a child too 😲?

avina_radev48 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
avina_radev48 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Previous
1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105
Next