Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahirmukhtar thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ChattyRach

Fab update Mahir! Loved that Shlok saved those people and that avdhoot knows that his 2 right men are in fact Shloks men!!! Can't wait for Astha to see her father and come to know his true face! So many  questions raised in this update!! Also waiting for another ashlok moment! πŸ˜›

Thanks Rach! πŸ˜‰  Ashlok moment is in the next update, then confrontation between Astha and Avdhoot and a big revelation! πŸ˜‰ And you will soon have the answer! πŸ˜‰
mahirmukhtar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sathuraj

Chapter 23:

Mahi...want an shocking update dear... Thanks sat! πŸ˜ƒ

The flashback scene between Shlok and NA was really touching... Yep Avdhoot had completely destroyed him!

Felt really sorry for astha...poor girl is paying back very badly for her father's deed... 

what mistake she has done to undergo so much... Yep she is but as she is Avdhoot's weakness that's why Shlok is going for his jugular vein and that is Astha!

Adhvoot the cruel man...

what connection did prabhakar...NA...and Adhvoot have... Prabakhar is Shlok's neighbour and an old on who knows about Shlok and his family!

how come he recongised Adhvoot voice so quickly... Prabakar knows Avdhoot! 

Adhvoot keep proving that he is a danger and cruel man...

how come he order his men to kill everyone...

after getting the information what he wants...

Luckly shlok came their on time to save them... Yep Shlok saved them, he lured Avdhoot there on purpose! Shlok knew Avdhoot would come to Prabakhar to get information about him!

Thanks for the wonderful treat sweety... My pleasure sweetheart! πŸ€—

ravani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congo mahi soon ur thread is going to complete ...will u update in this one or on 3 rd thread
mahirmukhtar thumbnail

Originally posted by: misti_ashlok

Congo mahi soon ur thread is going to complete ...will u update in this one or on 3 rd thread

Thanks dear! πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
Third thread! Will make it tonight then will post the update on it tommorrow! πŸ˜‰
Edited by mahirmukhtar - 9 years ago
charanyaaj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I have one qn mahir
Why shlok always gets pissed off when someone calls him as my son! Is that because of his past???
ravani thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahirmukhtar

Thanks dear!πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
Third thread! Will make it tonight then will post the update on it tommorrow!πŸ˜‰

have to wait 4 update ...but i believe our wait will be much worthy as blastful ,jhakkas, rapchik update is on our way...
ravani thumbnail

Originally posted by: charanyaaj

I have one qn mahir
Why shlok always gets pissed off when someone calls him as my son! Is that because of his past???

same here mine question too why?????
mahirmukhtar thumbnail

Originally posted by: charanyaaj

I have one qn mahir

Yes! because it reminds him of his father, he used to call him son in a kind and gentle tone! Avdhoot's calling him son reminds him of what he has lost at Avdhoot's hand, and Ramlal's calling him son is painful because it reminds him of his father's love! 
mahirmukhtar thumbnail

Originally posted by: misti_ashlok

have to wait 4 update ...but i believe our wait will be much worthy as blastful ,jhakkas, rapchik update is on our way...

Thanks misti! πŸ˜ƒ It will be! πŸ˜‰
ravani thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahirmukhtar

Thanks misti! πŸ˜ƒIt will be!πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ excited...for full drama dose...