Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhumjhum thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Super interesting update Mahi many truth came out Avdhoot saw his deal future his fruit of sins coming back to bite him mercilessly 😡. He's right Shlok is his past shadow which created by him n now he's in Shlok's position that helpless scared child that's call tit for tat 😡.

Astha get some glimpse of Shlok's past his picture with one men n women but is it his parents or Avdhoot past cause behind that pic written Avinandan Agnihotri right not Niranjan n that women name wasn't there it's very mysterious 😲!

Now Shlok caught Avdhoot in his own trick n now he will take Avdhoot to Astha n make her see her dad real dirty face things getting more n more intriguing.

Thank u EQ Mahi for PM n your dark dose n eagerly waiting for next dose update soon 😉
NimJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
God astha got the clue..Hope she finds his haunting past
Sadh123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Brilliant update!! Avdhoot's past haunting him...now waiting to see how aastha s gonna react to daddy's true image...
potomac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
MAHI GAL...RES ...read half the update and kids are up now😆😆😆..will finish and comment my dear gal😳
Elation thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm curious about the way your brain operates, very horrific🤓 You are moving the story at a high speed! lol, i'm not actually complaining😕  I'll smack you, if you say Shlok is already married and had a son😡  Though, I loathe him he is still the hero na, and hero should have only a single heroin in his life😉 

And Twiny, focus more on AaShlok, i mean some 'verbal' interaction between them😆😳😛
maitydeblina thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for pm😛ausum update😊👏👏
finally shlok got hold of avdhoot👏😆yipee i am so happy👏👏🤣
felt bad for astha😭ok she has to pay for his dad's misdeed😕
so really shlok taking avdhoot to meet his daugther????😉so avdhoot and astha will meet????😉
so she has seen his childhood photoes...hmm...😆
thanks for dose evil witch😛😉
last q astha will come to know the reason now????😉
update soon😛😉
🤗

whitelily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Interesting update [=D>]
mahirmukhtar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumayya_Ejaz

Awesome suspicious ending of chapter waiting for the next chapter 😉

Thanks Sumayya! 😃 Will continue the suspense soon buddy! 😉
mahirmukhtar thumbnail

Originally posted by: aymen22

wow what a amazing update
waiting for next part update soon

Thanks dear! 😃 And will continue soon buddy! 😉
mahirmukhtar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya_ShrAvi

Choco chip...am conphussed😆 

Yippee my evil mission succeeded! 😈😆
Who's abhinandan agnihothri? Shlok is already married..was that kid shlok's child?.why that women's face was cut off?? She betrayed shlok huh?! Or that was he and his dad who resembles his feature...or that was shloks IDENTICAL TWIN BRO 🤓 Ooops u r really confused my vanilla pudding 😆 only for your peace of mind i can give u a hint, that the picture is not of his father and mother, or brother! 😉
Why shlok always gt disturbed whenever someone calls him son ? First when ramlal called him that way now avdhooth...both time he was so pissed off...

Because his father called him son and that too in a loving and gentle voice, Ramlal's calling him son reminds him of his father's gentle tone and Avdhoot's calling him son reminds him of what he has lost at his hand! 😉

OYE ! STOP TWISTING MY INSIDES BY ADDING MORE MYSTERIES... 🤣INSTEAD START REVEALING ...PLUESHH otherwise I'll twist ur insides with ma piles of questions🤣 My vanilla pudding i had written all the mysteries beforehand even before i started writing the story! 😈🤣🤣

Awesome update dearu...can't wait to read princess n her devil daddy's confrontation...now he gonna poke avdhooth eye's with his own fingers...that's making astha lash him...

Yeah you'll see that in the next update, it will be darker! I promise! My vanilla pudding you won't faint na! 😈😆😆Revelations! 😈