Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mariia.R thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Awesome, fabulous double update! ⭐️

But I really don't know what to feel right now...

First I feel bad for Shlok. A young boy losing her mother.. It must be devastating for him.  

So in a way I can understand his hatred. Such a emotional flashback.

But is right thing to take a revenge on Astha? She is unaware of her dad's crimes.

And their union ☺️ -> I didn't see that to come. It was very sensuous and hot scene, very well written too.

But I wonder did it break Astha's spirit? I hope she will not be his "puppet" from now on.

And will Shlok ever be able to feel something else than hatred, like regret or sorrow? Will he ever be able to feel love, sympathy?

And the final question; what will Shlok do next?

Thanks for pm.

Continue soon!πŸ€—

SahriShrAvi thumbnail
100 Pages of 2nd Thread ...πŸ₯³
Congrats MaahiπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

Elation thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: charanyaaj

Dnt cry mahir!
I think jessi is teasing you
Jessi 😑

Why would i tease her dear, Mahi is my Jaan😳
Congratulations my EQ, on hitting 100 pagesπŸ₯³
mahirmukhtar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elation

Why would i tease her dear, Mahi is my Jaan😳
Congratulations my EQ, on hitting 100 pagesπŸ₯³

Thanks jessie!  
And your EQ loves you too!  
mahirmukhtar thumbnail
Originally posted by: SahriShrAvi

100 Pages of 2nd Thread ...πŸ₯³
Congrats MaahiπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much Sahrish! πŸ€—
mahirmukhtar thumbnail
Originally posted by: whitelily

Marvelous updates,written brilliantly

Thanks dear! πŸ˜ƒ
mahirmukhtar thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Biggi.

WOW!!! MAHI IT WAS                            

Aww thank you so much Biggi! πŸ€— And lovely pic sweetie! Thanks and a big hug for it!

mahirmukhtar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Honeypot

Mahi...thanks so much for the note..it helped me a lot as I knew what to expect..never thought this will come this fast..poor thing didn't know what hit her...I feltbad for astha as she didn't have a choice.waiting for the day when he realizes the pain he has given her..eventhough I expected her to fight a little more...u know what I liked the most she didn't beg...eventhough it was his plan to make her beg through seduction...he completely forgot about that .now he didn't know what hit him...Wow...mahi

U r a superb writer..
Thanks so much for the double dose..
Waiting for the next  dear.

My pleasure buddy and thanks dear for sharing your views! πŸ˜‰ Yep Astha was still an innocent in the matters of seduction, he now knows that he won't won through force, but through her weakness, that she has for him, physical attraction. 

But she is strong in the sense that still she didn't beg. πŸ˜‰ So he didn't won completely. 
Thanks honey! πŸ˜ƒ Will continue soon dear! πŸ˜‰
mahirmukhtar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fimiramak

Awesome, fabulous double update! ⭐️ Thank you so much Mira! πŸ˜ƒ

But I really don't know what to feel right now... Ofcourse you won't know you are steam rolled by evil Mahi! πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

First I feel bad for Shlok. A young boy losing her mother.. It must be devastating for him.  

So in a way I can understand his hatred. Such a emotional flashback. Yep he is broken inside and now wants to break the whole world, specially his enemies every personal thing, even his daughter, and in his mind he is directly poisoning the blood of Avdhoot through his own flesh and blood, that is his daughter...

But is right thing to take a revenge on Astha? She is unaware of her dad's crimes. Yep she is now but won't remain unaware for long! 

And their union ☺️ -> I didn't see that to come. It was very sensuous and hot scene, very well written too. Thanks Mira! πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

But I wonder did it break Astha's spirit? I hope she will not be his "puppet" from now on. Nope, he still didn't won, she didn't begged! πŸ˜‰ Even if he'll break her for a short time, she is a phoenix, she'll rise from her ashes, so in that case you can say she is unbreakable! 

And will Shlok ever be able to feel something else than hatred, like regret or sorrow? Will he ever be able to feel love, sympathy? Yes when the burning fire in his heart will cool down, or when he'll unload all of his poison on his enemies, then and only then he'll be cleansed enough to feel something for her. But still now, he is unaware that the feeling of love had started taking root inside his heart.

And the final question; what will Shlok do next? For that you'll have to read the next update sweetheart! πŸ˜‰

Thanks for pm. My devilish pleasure dear! πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‰

Continue soon!πŸ€— Will do buddy! πŸ˜‰

vj3072 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
your Dark Love is not toxic but drug for us...wished Astha kept her mouth close...waiting to know what will happen to her onwards.