Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahirmukhtar thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: sathuraj

Chapter 20&21:

Mahi...u r truely a gifted writer sweety... 

u set the table on fire...

Its tooo hot to handle my dear... 
Thank you so much sat! πŸ˜ƒ
Dear your words means a lot to me! πŸ€—

I feel really sorry for astha...why she has to pay this much for her father's deed...

Is giving pain is the best solution of pain...

shlok would have seen the pain and cry from his aai and Taai...

dont he feel bad and sad when he see the same pain and cry from astha...

does he find peace and happiness when he see her like this... He's grown into a sadist with time, some people break down when they feel pain and some grow in to a sadist, hurting others, so that the burning pain that they feel inside can somewhat lessen. And on top of that he also see Avdhoot in Astha. When he'll understand her as an individual and will know that she is not her father, then he'll regret for what he had done!

its really a very hot update and u have written it so well... Thanks sweetie! πŸ˜ƒ

u deserve a big hug for write such an dark romance dear... Thank you so much dear! πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for the wonderful treat... My pleasure buddy! πŸ€—

mahirmukhtar thumbnail

Originally posted by: hajr

Wow awesome 

Hot Hot!!
Love it 

Thank you so much dear! πŸ˜ƒ
charanyaaj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yup done😊
Waiting buddy
mahirmukhtar thumbnail

Originally posted by: charanyaaj

Yup done😊
Waiting buddy

Thanks my devil pupil! A big devilish hug from me! πŸ˜ˆπŸ€—
jhumjhum thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh my my Mahi u r really the Devil Queen what a double dose dhamaka yaar πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘. Shlok's past is so dark I can't condemn him for his darkness feel so sorry n 😭 for that child who lost his mother n asking warmth from her dead body that's really heart wrenching. Astha in her blabbering nature awake beast in him n he take win his challenge she try her best to protest but finally she give up to her dark desire. That part was really very very hot n sensuous πŸ˜‰. Now I'm eagerly waiting to see what will be Shlok's next step after having his prey fully in his control update soon. Thank u so much for PM dear muahhh πŸ˜ƒ.
mahirmukhtar thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhumjhum

Oh my my Mahi u r really the Devil Queen what a double dose dhamaka yaar πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘. Shlok's past is so dark I can't condemn him for his darkness feel so sorry n 😭 for that child who lost his mother n asking warmth from her dead body that's really heart wrenching. Astha in her blabbering nature awake beast in him n he take win his challenge she try her best to protest but finally she give up to her dark desire. That part was really very very hot n sensuous πŸ˜‰. Now I'm eagerly waiting to see what will be Shlok's next step after having his prey fully in his control update soon. Thank u so much for PM dear muahhh πŸ˜ƒ.

Thank you so much sweetie! πŸ€— Yep Shlok has grown into a sadist because of his dark past. You really noticed and understood his flashback! Thanks dear! πŸ˜ƒ

And agree with you Astha truly woke up the beast inside him, but in the process her earthly desires, that were hidden inside her for so long were brought to the surface. And that too by his beast. πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Thanks dear, you are welcome! And will continue soon buddy! πŸ˜‰
whitelily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Marvelous updates,written brilliantly
.Biggi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
       WOW!!! MAHI IT WAS                            

Edited by .Biggi. - 9 years ago
Sajiie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mahi...thanks so much for the note..it helped me a lot as I knew what to expect..never thought this will come this fast..poor thing didn't know what hit her...I feltbad for astha as she didn't have a choice.waiting for the day when he realizes the pain he has given her..eventhough I expected her to fight a little more...u know what I liked the most she didn't beg...eventhough it was his plan to make her beg through seduction...he completely forgot about that .now he didn't know what hit him...Wow...mahi
U r a superb writer..
Thanks so much for the double dose..
Waiting for the next  dear.

Edited by Honeypot - 9 years ago
hp_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Mahiii..Mahiii..MahiiiπŸ₯³What an update buddy..☺️
You are such a sizzling writer oh my god..!!!⭐️

No chappals, No dandaas, No tomatoes and No eggs...Here take all my hugs..πŸ€— and love❀️

You are a blessed writer dearest...πŸ˜ƒ

Hmm ..Now coming to my comments..

PART 21

Aastha really got herself hurtπŸ˜† it was funny the way shlok was staring at her...

But still her helped her up and then he has those flashbacks again😲 Poor thing..I feel so much pity for that kid Shlok now..😭 Such a sad and touching flashback it was..

But then our sarcasm queen can't keep her mouth shut and she taunts him.. and the Devil is back again..πŸ˜‰

Hmm and what followed after that...I have no words Mahi..You are just brilliant..

Their sexual act was scorching hot and their chemistry is just mind blowing..☺️ I can't deny that this dark lustful love of Shlok is getting into my veins and I am craving more for this drug..πŸ˜‰
Edited by hp_2006 - 9 years ago