Users

Frequent Posters

mahirmukhtar thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: .Biggi.

Superb update!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Slowly he is falling for her...GOOD!!! 

Aww biggi thank you so much dear! πŸ˜ƒ

Yes he is slowly and steadily falling for her but trying to control his emotions too. πŸ˜‰

And lovely emoji biggi, loved it! πŸ˜›
mahirmukhtar thumbnail

Originally posted by: bobbiedhillon

What happened to Aastha?   Update soon.

Will do bobbie! πŸ˜‰
mahirmukhtar thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazian

Awesome update MahiπŸ‘Avdhoot is loosing his own game...Waiting to see what happens with aastha...Poor her she is trying to get out of the devil's trap...can't wait to read more mahi...awesome workπŸ‘

Thank you so much πŸ€— Shruthi! Astha is really trapped in the devil's den but she is spirited, bold and confident and Shlok still don't know what he had brought down on himself. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
mahirmukhtar thumbnail

Originally posted by: srilotus

Awesome updates Mahi πŸ‘ Thanks my Nirma Rani! πŸ˜ƒ
ch-17 n 18 fantastic...liked how Astha fought back in ch18
n the bet...wow...she asked how many kidnapped women πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yes she is very innocent and also got a good sense of humour! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Mahi ,want to see Astha as tigress ...Shlok falling yr...too goodπŸ‘ She is a tigress buddy! And you just wait dear, how she'll lead him a merry dance! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†And yep Shlok is falling! πŸ˜³

P.S: How r u feeling now dear! 

Edited by mahirmukhtar - 9 years ago
mahirmukhtar thumbnail

Thanks dear! πŸ˜ƒ
mahirmukhtar thumbnail

Originally posted by: vj3072

OMG...what Astha planning????...hope she don't get caught. Shlok slowly falling for her beauty πŸ˜ƒ

You'll know in the next update dear! πŸ˜‰ And yep Shlok is falling! πŸ˜‰
Mariia.R thumbnail
Brilliant update πŸ‘
I like how Shlok is slowly feeling something else than just a hatred. Maybe he doesn't even realize himself but he is started falling for Astha.
But what happened to Astha? Was the fall another plot form Astha or did she really slip? In a way I hope it was a a plot but I am afraid of what happens when Shlok realizes it..his is short-tempered
If she really slip, I hope she is fine.

By the way... I slipped too at my work. I have a huge bruise in my forehead. I look terrible and  have a minor headache. You know; probably only I can almost knock myself unconscious stepping out of the ambulance πŸ˜† 

Update soon!
crazian thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahirmukhtar

Thank you so much πŸ€— Shruthi! Astha is really trapped in the devil's den but she is spirited, bold and confident and Shlok still don't know what he had brought down on himself. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Yup mahi i like ur version of aastha who is gonna make shlok weakπŸ˜‰he desreves all that is in store for him😈
mahirmukhtar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ss1609

Awwsome mahi!!!! par mein tumse katti hoon yaar... Made us wait 4 long days yaar and a small update too... It was big dear! πŸ˜‰ But i think i am getting successful in getting my sweet sumi more addicted! πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜† Will inject a bigger dose next time! πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‰
Chalo maaf karthi hoon par ek condition hai, ek chpt full ashlok ke de de yaar.
Show wale tho nahi dethein tu tho de yaar plzzz... I did buddy chapter 18 is fully dedicated to only Ashlok. πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ And you do want to read more about suspense na. πŸ˜‰

Awesome update dear and thanks for the pm... Thank you so much my dear sumi! πŸ˜ƒ And my devilish pleasure buddy! πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜³

(uff hate typing on a phone very difficult ) Yeah me too hate typing on the phone,  it's very difficult but thanks dear πŸ˜ƒ that you are bearing this great difficulty in order to give such lovely comments!
(and a big hi to all the gals πŸ˜ƒ sorry guys still on phone
and i know all if gals r mahi's fans and wont miss her ff so im wishing
u all girls a happy new year here and sorry a bit late. join u guys soon.)

mahirmukhtar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fimiramak

Brilliant update πŸ‘ Thank you so much Mira! πŸ€—

I like how Shlok is slowly feeling something else than just a hatred. Maybe he doesn't even realize himself but he is started falling for Astha. Yep he is! πŸ˜‰
But what happened to Astha? Was the fall another plot form Astha or did she really slip? In a way I hope it was a a plot but I am afraid of what happens when Shlok realizes it..his is short-tempered  You'll see that in next update! πŸ˜‰
If she really slip, I hope she is fine. Yep she will be, but a little bit bruised! 

By the way... I slipped too at my work. I have a huge bruise in my forehead. I look terrible and  have a minor headache. You know; probably only I can almost knock myself unconscious stepping out of the ambulance πŸ˜†  Ohh! are you all right now buddy! You really into my ff! πŸ˜†

Update soon! Will do dear! πŸ˜‰