#2 Ashlok Dark FF - My Ransacked Heart/UPDATED/ Chapter 24 /(Pg-127) - Page 61

Posted: 9 years ago
Chapter 19

Another lovely update buddy..
So avdhoot has another partner in crime along wuth siddarth, how many are them?
Astha started her dramas, will wait to see if he'll tend to her wounds..
Am I reading properly? Psycho laughed?! Not his usual evil smile? He have other feelings?
Avdhoot ki phat rahi hai 🀣
Waitin for more..
Update soon..
What happened to Aastha?   Update soon.
Wonderful update Mahi just read last 2 part what a bargain n challenge very interesting let's see who win lastly. Avdhoot the mastermind losing in his own game by another powerful mastermind who know every damm truth of him. Shlok feeling try to raise their head in his heart but he shut it in time but Astha still trying to get out of this trap. Avdhoot is totally broken all his sins r now clearly playing infornt of his eyes. Waiting for next dose n thanks for PM dear πŸ˜ƒ.
Have a happy,healthy,wealthy n peaceful 2015 πŸ€—
Awesome update MahiπŸ‘Avdhoot is loosing his own game...Waiting to see what happens with aastha...Poor her she is trying to get out of the devil's trap...can't wait to read more mahi...awesome workπŸ‘
OMG...what Astha planning????...hope she don't get caught. Shlok slowly falling for her beauty πŸ˜ƒ
Awesome updates Mahi πŸ‘
ch-17 n 18 fantastic...liked how Astha fought back in ch18
n the bet...wow...she asked how many kidnapped women πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Mahi ,want to see Astha as tigress ...Shlok falling yr...too goodπŸ‘
Awwsome mahi!!!! par mein tumse katti hoon yaar... Made us wait 4 long days yaar and a small update too...
Chalo maaf karthi hoon par ek condition hai, ek chpt full ashlok ke de de yaar.
Show wale tho nahi dethein tu tho de yaar plzzz...

Awesome update dear and thanks for the pm...

(uff hate typing on a phone very difficult )
(and a big hi to all the gals [:D] sorry guys still on phone
and i know all if gals r mahi's fans and wont miss her ff so im wishing
u all girls a happy new year here and sorry a bit late. join u guys soon.)
loving the mystery.. when will they fall in love ? *being hopeful*, :-P

Love your way of writing...
happy new year 2015 !
U nailed the Poem Very well πŸ‘πŸΌ..Its deliberates The Status of Avadhoot 
Ramlal Followed Shlok instructions and he spoken only the details 
that Shlok want convey them...I wonder How ths ramlaal Connected to Shlok did he related to his Family in anyways πŸ˜•  thats he obeying Shlok Knowing Avadhoot is Cruel too🀒
Okey Now my Doubt cleared that Avadhoot Loves his Daughter  πŸ₯± Torn and Blooded cloths...Jarroor Shlok ne Chicken ko Mardiya Hoga aur Uski blood Cloths ko lagadiya Hoga πŸ˜†
He remains still that incident he Seeing Astha in her postion ...
Yes Master Player come to his knees now..Shlok is succeed some extent ...
Love the Pic πŸ‘πŸΌ
Come to  Ashlok What Shlok didn't Seduced her instead he behaved with her harm lessly ❀️. ..
its surprising ..I thought Its They try win their Bet together πŸ˜­ ..Cheater Mahi😑
Any Way one positive Vibe come From Shlok he mesummarised with beauty of Astha for few minuets but he remember who is she is  πŸ˜‘ 
Astha Go girl Devil Melting do some more tricky so he can fall for u πŸ˜³
haha She wanted to go Loo ..The entire situation remainds me The Transporter Scene

I have to Pee otherwise i will do into Ur car ..Like that Astha warned him πŸ€£
I think Astha not Thinking about at perticular time Run away From him..its Long term Plan ..she Planned short term Plan to escaping his seduction 😈 which makes her weak infront of him
Any Way Lets see what will Happen if she busted ..eagrously waitining for Next Update   

Edited by Subhashini_chow - 9 years ago
Brilliant Mahi..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
U r wicked mahi πŸ˜†who got me addicted to ur ransacked heart...as soon as I see ur pm I will read that before proceeding to any other job,,,u r a bad girl mahi..πŸ˜†look at me ..addicted badly
first u scared me with his devlishness and now u r showing his tenderness..
I was waiting for my holidays to be over to frame a proper reply to u..as I felt if I write one instantly it will not justify..what I am feeling..
Loved the stubbornness in astha ..please keep her like that itself. Not bending down to his desires easily..then only he will realize there r such woman too in this world...who would not dance to his tunes. Loved the last chapter where some cracks happened in his cold self...showed some emotions..
Waiting for more...
Mahi this is my wish ..he realizes his mistakes  before it's too late...as its imp for him to realize he is making her same as his dear ones by doing this.by doing this he is becoming avdhoot...astha already has a soft corner for him as she can't see him suffer..loved the way story is shaping up...u r a phata ka mahi where were u before...
Waiting for next one ..
Forgot one thing mahi the pictures it's captures the essence of story ...mindblowing mahi...

Edited by Honeypot - 9 years ago