Users

Frequent Posters

mahirmukhtar thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: sathuraj

Chapter 18:

An amazing update dear... Thank you so much sat! πŸ€—

Asthu is scared of cats...poor girl...

Shlok...he wants to enjoy each and every moment with her... Yes he is constantly shadowing her! πŸ˜‰ 

does he wants to make her fall from him... It seemed to be his plan! πŸ˜•

loved the braveness of astha...even in that suitation she is trying her level best to escape...

she even attempt to escape...but she endup landing in shlok's bedroom... Yes she is spirited and a fighter! πŸ˜‰

Shlok is so clever...he plans everything so well...

and he also has a sweet tongue...to get what he want... Yes he is very manipulative! 

he made astha to accept the challenge... Yes Astha has made a deal with the devil! πŸ˜ˆ

Astha is going to loss the challenge...as this guy can do anything to win... Shlok can go to any length to win the challenge! He is a master player! πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Thanks for the wonderful treat... My pleasure dear! πŸ˜³

Ha...i forgot to mention...

Lovely poem dear...u r truely a gifted person... Thank you so much sat for liking it! πŸ˜ƒ And for giving such lovely comments and view! πŸ˜ƒ

mahirmukhtar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elation

I want Shlok to fall for her, They both will fall but i can't explain to you now what type of fall, you know i am a very shy devil! 😈😳 So you are going to make him crave for her love! understood😈😈 Yeah a bitter sweet craving, just like dark chocolate! πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‰
what r u doing now,😑 update today! 
What! πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Already digested my high potency evil dose! πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜† And craving for more it seems evil Mahi is succeeding in corrupting you! 😈🀣 Buddy I am penning down my evil thoughts with evil blood it will take a day to dry the blood on my notepad! πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

mahirmukhtar thumbnail
Originally posted by: sireesha76

wonderful update 

Thanks dear! πŸ˜ƒ
Swetha.Aamir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mahi,loved it.   who is real sadist/devil? SHLOK or MAHI? i am confused.            mahi , ur ff is dark but u have bright future in writing.. update soon.               p.s. Mahi u wished HNY to me in kamal's   post.i do not wish u there sorry...              HNY MAHI.,
mahirmukhtar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aamir.Aashlok

Mahi,loved it.   who is real sadist/devil? SHLOK or MAHI? i am confused.            mahi , ur ff is dark but u have bright future in writing.. update soon.               p.s. Mahi u wished HNY to me in kamal's   post.i do not wish u there sorry...              HNY MAHI.,

Welcome buddy to my dark ff thread! πŸ€—Thanks dear for loving it and for your appreciation! πŸ˜‰And about your question who is the real sadist you can say both! πŸ˜‰ And don't be sorry dear thanks for wishing me! πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by mahirmukhtar - 9 years ago
Elation thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I want Shlok to fall first, NOT Aastha. OKAY!!
What kind of terminology u'll use yaar!🀒 Evil girlπŸ€“
Elation thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahirmukhtar

Welcome buddy to my dark ff thread! πŸ€—Thanks dear for loving it and for your appreciation! πŸ˜‰And about your question who is the real sadist you can say both! πŸ˜‰ And don't be sorry dear thanks for wishing me! πŸ˜ƒ

@bold, very nice question!πŸ‘πŸΌ
mahirmukhtar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elation

I want Shlok to fall first, NOT Aastha. OKAY!!
What kind of terminology u'll use yaar!🀒 Evil girlπŸ€“

Yeah buddy totally evil, from my head to my toes! πŸ˜ˆ
Elation thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahirmukhtar

Yeah buddy totally evil, from my head to my toes! πŸ˜ˆ

i better stay sane!
Answer me, who will fall first?
mahirmukhtar thumbnail
Originally posted by: charanyaaj

Oh my evil queen what an update! πŸ˜‰ Thanks charanya! πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‰
Shlok is very clever keeping her at his arm distance... Yeah he is very manipulative! πŸ˜•
Poor astha! Tried to escape but shlokie is very fast 😭 Yeah he knows what he is doing, he has big plans! πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‰
Btw i liked the deal between them. Yep a deal with the devil, bargaining for soul! πŸ˜ˆ
Im sure shlok is going to win... 
Will see what he is going to do?
Update soon...  Will do dear, how can i miss a chance to corrupt you dearies more! πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†