#2 Ashlok Dark FF - My Ransacked Heart/UPDATED/ Chapter 24 /(Pg-127) - Page 47

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by ChattyRach

Yes Yes Shlok! You just keep telling yourself its the control and the complete domination of Astha! But really deep down you just can't stop yourself from touching her!!! i am sure in her,  you will have met your match in every way!! 😉 Loving the progression of the story and that Shlok has allies every where! Even in the enemies den!! Looking forward to the next one! Thank you Mahir 👏

Thanks dear you really described Shlok's point of view in such lovely words! 😉 and thanks dear for liking it! 😉 And you are welcome dear and ofcourse will update soon! 😉
I don't get him 
Why is he that cruel to her?  
And angie that stupid girl 
She even dares to ask about aastha
Really hatibg her 
Pls mahi continue soon!
Originally posted by GoWithTheRhythm

I don't get him 
Why is he that cruel to her?  Because of his past and her dad, he is not thinking rationally that she had no hand in his past incidents, but if he hurts her Avdhoot will be directly effected so she's got a value of pawn in his life, with which he can defeat Avdhoot! 
And angie that stupid girl 
She even dares to ask about aastha
Really hatibg her Yep she is stupid and dumb! 
Pls mahi continue soon! Will do dear! 😉
Wao that was amazing 😊 and ram lal is cheating avdhoot interesting but what makes me wonder is the relation of ramlal and shlok why ramlal is doing this? Is he forced to do so by shlok? Waiting for the next update 😊Edited by Sumayya_Ejaz - 9 years ago
Originally posted by mahirmukhtar

Curse away dear 😉i would understand because i am a punjabi too!🤣

And thanks dear for liking the update!😃Will update soon dear!😉

Really you are a punjabi too that's wonderful to know 😊
I want to say that avdoot is total "khota kithy da haly tk bkwas lai hui hai uny kamina hun bak dy kita ki si ni ty myry kolon aik zor di chapir kha ly ga ay khabis kity da na hosy ty" 😛 that was the most concerned version of my punjabi dear 😉
Originally posted by Sumayya_Ejaz

Wao that was amazing 😊 and ram lal is cheating avdhoot interesting but what makes me wonder is the relation of ramlal and shlok why ramlal is doing this? Is he forced to do so by shlok? Waiting for the next update 😊

Thanks dear! 😉 Ramlal is a mole deliberately planted by Shlok in Avdhoot's business, and no ramlal cares for shlok, that's why he is doing that and shlok is also his boss these mafia type people have very loyal friends who can die for them and a fair share of double dealers too who betrays them! 😉

And will update soon dear! 😉
Originally posted by Sumayya_Ejaz

Really you are a punjabi too that's wonderful to know 😊
I want to say that avdoot is total "khota kithy da haly tk bkwas lai hui hai uny kamina hun bak dy kita ki si ni ty myry kolon aik zor di chapir kha ly ga ay khabis kity da na hosy ty" 😛 that was the most concerned version of my punjabi dear 😉

Yep i understood perfectly dear! 🤣 
Originally posted by mahirmukhtar

Yep i understood perfectly dear! 🤣 
Mahi Tu Panjabi hai Maine samja Tu Pakistani hai 😲
Edited by Subhashini_chow - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Subhashini_chow

Mahi Tu Panjabi hai Maine samja Tu Pakistani hai 😲

Lives in the state of Punjab in Pakistan! 😆 Father was a Punjabi and mother is from Delhi! 😉
Edited by mahirmukhtar - 9 years ago
Originally posted by hajr

Nice update 

Thanks dear! 😃