Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akashavani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Mahi ...srry late..but seeing the ...truth is uncovering slowly. 
The  biggest  Truth is definitely. .."one man's truth is another man's lie ",...only difference  is ...unless ..."one man's lie is intentionally ...said ...to either harm others ... or cover up ..truth ...to save himself... ...will it hurt and create ...wars and suffering  ..allaround...unless redeems himself  ...anyway.

Like Avadhoot. ...who is now lying only to save himself. ...when his daughter is ...in harm ...well yes he is trying to ...save her ...in his own way ...but definitely  knows ...that his past crime has come back  ..only to bite his daughter  iss baar...by love or hate ...for her ...must see..

Well still waiting ...for Shlok and Astha's. ...hot senses to fire up...with desire and ...slowly  with love tooo...great going ...

crazian thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update mahi๐Ÿ‘
So angie's dad is avdhoot's partner in crime๐Ÿ˜ฒ
It was one heck of intense updateโ˜บ๏ธLoved it to the core
Plish update soon...
mahirmukhtar thumbnail
Originally posted by: raji_ashloksfan

whoa,its too intense ur brilliant I love the way U wrote I am still confused wat type of revenge it is๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks dear! ๐Ÿ˜‰ It's the dark erotic type revenge dear! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by mahirmukhtar - 9 years ago
mahirmukhtar thumbnail
Originally posted by: raji_ashloksfan

thanks for pm dear๐Ÿ˜›

My pleasure buddy! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
mahirmukhtar thumbnail
Originally posted by: akashavani

Mahi ...srry late.. No worries buddy! ๐Ÿ˜‰ but seeing the ...truth is uncovering slowly. 

The  biggest  Truth is definitely. .."one man's truth is another man's lie ",...only difference  is ...unless ..."one man's lie is intentionally ...said ...to either harm others ... or cover up ..truth ...to save himself... ...will it hurt and create ...wars and suffering  ..allaround...unless redeems himself  ...anyway.
Thanks vani for understanding so well! ๐Ÿค—

Like Avadhoot. ...who is now lying only to save himself. ...when his daughter is ...in harm ...well yes he is trying to ...save her ...in his own way ...but definitely  knows ...that his past crime has come back  ..only to bite his daughter  iss baar...by love or hate ...for her ...must see.. Yep he is guilty conscience wants to save his daughter but is afraid that the investigation will disclose his past sins! 

Well still waiting ...for Shlok and Astha's. ...hot senses to fire up...with desire and ...slowly  with love tooo...great going ... Ofcourse dear more nirma will come in future! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank you so much vani really loved your views from the bottom of my heart and ofcourse your beautiful comments dear! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

mahirmukhtar thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazian

Awesome update mahi๐Ÿ‘
So angie's dad is avdhoot's partner in crime๐Ÿ˜ฒ
It was one heck of intense updateโ˜บ๏ธLoved it to the core
Plish update soon...

Thank you so much dear for loving it! ๐Ÿค— Yep angie's dad is a police commisioner and avdhoot 
and he are old buddies and partners in crime! 

And will update soon dear! ๐Ÿ˜‰
akashavani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mahi...Loved Ur poem ...Absolutely ... ...It was ..An Absolute Abandonment of ...Body ...and soul...the heart and mind ...swaying ...in A pool of Ecstacy...The little death...as french say...is bliss on earth.

Finally Shlok forced  Astha ...to uncover her deepest desires and hot   senses ...drenching  her  in her own passion ...and unleashing ...her own inner devil now ...but in absolute  control of him ...leashed by Astha's  innocence  and Shlok's  Revenge ...and hot desire too   for her...wow...

Mahi now the game started...in full force ...one with Revenge ...and one ...with Passion...both on the Dark side ...REVENGE. .cold as DEATH. ...in everyway  ...BUT  PASSION. ...My dear ..is definitely  and Absolutely. ...very very ...HOT ...Dark ThickSweet Honey.and ...Bitter Chocolate. ...with ..Nutty bites ...with Absolute Sensual Flavour ...An Addiction Itself. ..once bitten ...Never to be ..Forgotten ...

Waiting eagerly for more ...AShlok Darker Deeper  Passion ...pm me ...Thanks for sharing. 
Edited by akashavani - 9 years ago
mahirmukhtar thumbnail
Originally posted by: mehare

sorry dear for late comment busy this time๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜› but i must say u r such a brilliant writer & wonderful story amazingly written๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ loved it read all chapters in one go hatsoff to u dear& congrats for new thread & half centuryโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ keep writing this dark story enjoy it & waiting for new twist& shlok past what happened with him& why he become like this๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ 

wish you a๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
                                        ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰   HAPPY NEW YEAR๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
                                                          ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†      In Advanceโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

Aww dear loved your colorful comments! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Thank you so much dear for your appreciation and lovely comments! ๐Ÿค—

And will ofcourse update soon buddy! ๐Ÿ˜‰ You'll soon know about Shlok too! ๐Ÿ˜‰

And a Happy New Year to you too dear! ๐Ÿค—
jhumjhum thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wonderful update Mahi Avdhoot crime in partner Angie's dad very interesting. Finally Shlok kill Astha's soul with his devil act n take her to a bedroom hope he saw her some mercy. Shlok NA-Anjali's son n he want Avdhoot know about his living being to play his next trick. Thanks for PM n waiting for next part dear.
Btw Happy New Year in advance ๐Ÿค—.Edited by jhumjhum - 9 years ago
avina_radev48 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Buddy read last three updates..
Loved them a lot..fabulous writing..
So avdhoot doesn't care about his daughter? Pathetic father..poor kalindi she is suffering the most
He lied about anjali and sanjana, and here i thought the mystery was revealed! *facepalm*
Ramlal is in both sides but more in shlok side..
Shlok won't be an invisible player now, waiting for their confrontation..
I don't get why shlok give her pleasure and think that he is having his revenge? I forgot he's a Psycho!
Ah! So astha has special bedroom, what about other things did he gave her any food? Or clothes?
The intimate scene was so intense and erotic, loved it..
Sorry for so late reply buddy..
Do update soon.