Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

#2 Ashlok Dark FF - My Ransacked Heart/UPDATED/ Chapter 24 /(Pg-127) - Page 42

mahirmukhtar thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Subhashini_chow

Yes dear u r a   Evil Queen   ๐Ÿ˜ˆ and U trapped us all in a spell with U r Dark FF ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Yep and i am trapped too ๐Ÿ˜† you fans will eat me up, ๐Ÿ˜† if i won't give you your daily dose! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pirate.hunter12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yow mahi! i'm back ๐Ÿค—
sorry for late comment again because my lovely sister got confined at hospital๐Ÿ˜Š

first of all i loved your poem it's very painful poem๐Ÿ˜ญ it was very wonderful

chapter 15:
avdooth gone mad๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† he need to go on mental asylum ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† poor kalindi she need to suffer to much๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

oh god poor shlok what had happen to his innocent colorful life it became dark as sin๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†

so sajna was shlok's sister?? what a creepy past shlok had is her sister has been chopped by avdooth's gang??
i think avdooth and shlok has very deep relationship i hope you unfold it soon

oh astha truly moved wrong she woke up the lion๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† poor girl had been tortured again by shlokie the demon๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† but im waiting for astha's sweet urff demonic revenge๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†

thanx for the PM daughter of a devil๐Ÿ˜ˆ
mahirmukhtar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pirate.hunter12

yow mahi! i'm back ๐Ÿค— Welcome ram! ๐Ÿค—
sorry for late comment again because my lovely sister got confined at hospital๐Ÿ˜Š Yeah rajit told me is she alright now? your sister! 

first of all i loved your poem it's very painful poem๐Ÿ˜ญ it was very wonderful Thanks dear! ๐Ÿ˜‰

chapter 15:
avdooth gone mad๐Ÿ˜† he need to go on mental asylum ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† poor kalindi she need to suffer to much๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Yep she is the most innocent in all this matter! And don't worry will send Avdhoot in the third world! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†

oh god poor shlok what had happen to his innocent colorful life it became dark as sin๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†

so sajna was shlok's sister?? what a creepy past shlok had is her sister has been chopped by avdooth's gang?? Yep! 
i think avdooth and shlok has very deep relationship i hope you unfold it soon 

oh astha truly moved wrong she woke up the lion๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† poor girl had been tortured again by shlokie the demon๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† but im waiting for astha's sweet urff demonic revenge๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜† Yeah wrote a really demonic revenge in chapter 16 by Shlok! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜† Read it and you'll know! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜‰

thanx for the PM daughter of a devil๐Ÿ˜ˆ  All my pleasure sweetie ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

ANNMARY25 thumbnail
wonderful update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
i loved ur way of writting

pirate.hunter12 thumbnail
chapter 16:

what the hell is avdooth doing??? does he really love his daughter??i hate him to the core๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
because of he's lies many people are suffering๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก i hope shlok beat him until he became pulp๐Ÿ˜ˆ

i heard someone wants to lick shlok's demonic sweat๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿคฃ hmmm...astha having nirma thoughts in the middle of torture session๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃi will not be surprise if astha will harass shlok๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃmaybe shlok would see his heaven when astha started her innocent act๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

oh astha finally asked shlok that what is her fault?? but our shlok is not going to spill the beans that easily after the author of the story loves to tease her innocent and impatient readers๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

wohoo shlok seducing astha again i got only lil overdose from that๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ˆ

thanx for the PM ๐Ÿค—

mahirmukhtar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ANNMARY25

wonderful update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
i loved ur way of writting

Thank you so much dear for liking it! ๐Ÿค—
whitelily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
brilliant update,written superbly ๐Ÿ‘
srilotus thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mahi...i read both the chs...16 and 17th...loving the updates
will comment properly sometime later..not well...
HNY๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Leprechaun thumbnail
Both the updates are nice. Thanks for the PM>
mahirmukhtar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pirate.hunter12

chapter 16:

what the hell is avdooth doing??? does he really love his daughter??i hate him to the core๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
because of he's lies many people are suffering๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก i hope shlok beat him until he became pulp๐Ÿ˜ˆ He hadn't only lied, he had done worse things than that!  And good advice ramit about beating him to pulp, will do that in some future chap! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†

i heard someone wants to lick shlok's demonic sweat๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿคฃ hmmm...astha having nirma thoughts in the middle of torture session๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃi will not be surprise if astha will harass shlok๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃmaybe shlok would see his heaven when astha started her innocent act๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Yep she can't herself, she has no control over her jumping harmones where the demon king Shlok is concerned! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿคฃ

oh astha finally asked shlok that what is her fault?? but our shlok is not going to spill the beans that easily after the author of the story loves to tease her innocent and impatient readers๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

Yep she is not, ๐Ÿ˜ˆ secret! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† Had to trap innocent readers in her net! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜† Otherwise they'll ran away! ๐Ÿคฃ

wohoo shlok seducing astha again i got only lil overdose from that๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ˆ You'll get more overdose dear in future! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜‰

thanx for the PM ๐Ÿค— Welcome buddy! ๐Ÿ˜‰