Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sandy198 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: mahirmukhtar

She is not! ðŸ˜‰ Did you read the chapter 14, i have written that she is a borderline phsycotic and she used to hurt animals and little children...

this i know, which is more than cruel but what i meant she has not done anything to Shlok, right ?
mahirmukhtar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sandy198

this i know, which is more than cruel but what i meant she has not done anything to Shlok, right ?

Yep she hasn't done anything to him but her father has! ðŸ˜• So Shlok is taking revenge on her father through her she is only a pawn between Shlok and Avdhoot...

Shlok knows that by hurting her he can hurt her father, as no one can see a loved one in pain and Avdhoot loves his daughter...

But's it's also tue that what goes around always comes around, they are punishing each other Avdhoot to Shlok, Astha to animals, then Shlok to Astha and Avdhoot, you see it's a vicious circle, the punishment may differ, but it is also true that each one is getting punished directly or indirectly...
mahirmukhtar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Subhashini_chow

I hope(Wish) he is not Completly succeed in to take all innocence of her and broke her ...rather than like to she finds his truth and heal his heart from wounds he got ðŸ˜­

He can't break her even if he tried, she may fall in love with him, but after falling in love with him the process of healing may start but not before that...

He is too broken for that and too blinded by revenge to see the right path...
vj3072 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
what Shlok real plan??????????????waiting mahi for next part 😃
mahirmukhtar thumbnail
Originally posted by: vj3072

what Shlok real plan??????????????waiting mahi for next part 😃

To seduce her ofcourse and to lay a trap for her father! ðŸ˜‰ And will update soon dear! ðŸ˜‰
charanyaaj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mahirmukhtar

To seduce her ofcourse and to lay a trap for her father! ðŸ˜‰ And will update soon dear! ðŸ˜‰

When will u update mahir?
mahirmukhtar thumbnail
Originally posted by: charanyaaj

Thank u for the update mahir.😊 My pleasure dear! ðŸ˜‰
That lines express shlok's POV ... U r an evil queen 😈 Yep that i am! ðŸ˜† Subhashini also called me an evil queen! ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†
Coming to story
It seems like astha and angie their father's also partners in crime Yep! ðŸ˜‰
I feel shlok did  a right job by using angie to trap astha Yes he knows all about them! ðŸ˜ˆðŸ˜‰
Shlok- Astha part that was very intense. I dont know what to say... Thanks charanya! ðŸ˜³
Such an brilliant update... Thank you so much dear! ðŸ¤—
Waiting for next part... Will update soon buddy! ðŸ˜‰

charanyaaj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Update soon evil queen...
Cant wait for so long...
mahirmukhtar thumbnail
Originally posted by: charanyaaj

Update soon evil queen... Will do dear once the chapter gets ready, had to think about how to put evil thoughts into words! ðŸ˜ˆðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Cant wait for so long...

Subhashiniiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes dear u r a   Evil Queen   ðŸ˜ˆ and U trapped us all in a spell with U r Dark FF ðŸ˜ˆ