Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charanyaaj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
So kalindi is played any role in destructing shlok's family?
I feel like she is a good when compared to others...
mahirmukhtar thumbnail
Originally posted by: charanyaaj

So kalindi is played any role in destructing shlok's family?
I feel like she is a good when compared to others...

No she didn't played any role in destruction! But she is blind towards her husbands fault!

Elation thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Priya_ShrAvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Choco chip...πŸ€—
Update
Elation thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: charanyaaj

Yeah thanks fr ur repl mahir...
Can i ask u something? Avdhoot destructed shlok's family... For that why shlok is torturing astha?
She didnt do any wrong to shlok na...
Kalindi is suffering all this mess without their mistake na...

Saru, our loved ones suffering for our deeds hurts more. that pain kills, than we ourselves going thru it!
mahirmukhtar thumbnail
            Ashlok Dark FF
         My Ransacked Heart

Chapter 16

Twisted Lies

lies are dots...

obscures the truth     yet resembles the truth
so share     these dots
   connect   them 
and see the bigger picture    known as the truth
but
one man's truth is another man's lie...

decide for yourself

Man is not what he thinks he is ~ he is what he hides ~

Andre Malraux

Astha had frozen...

Who's eyes? How could she forget that the man was a madman? And had wanted to rape her just a few moments before? Why o why did she touched him? , she mentally berated herself? What had she unleashed with her stupidity ? What will he do to her now? She thought fearfully...

Squeezing her jaw he pushed her backwards, until her back hit the wall. "I will break you, even if it takes me a lifetime but I swear on my past life that I will take my revenge from you and after fulfilling it I will leave you as an empty shell", he said in a menacing voice, his words dripping poison.

"Why are you doing this do to me? What have I done to deserve that?", she cried.

He gave her no answer but just stood there giving her an incoherent smile.

"Is it because of the restaurant incident, where I threw coffee over you, you have kidnapped me to take revenge from me of that incident, isn't it", her voice was rising now hysterically.

He was still giving her that sinister smile which was creating havoc inside her.

"I am asking you, damn you tell me, why did you kidnap me? ", Astha had grabbed his collar by then in both of her hands and was shaking him really hard.

Astha was feeling so angry and confused that she forgot about of her completely naked state...

Shlok put his huge and hairy hands over her tiny one's and squeezed them mercilessly to make her release her grip on his collar. But she didn't relent. Her tiny hands were curled like claws in his collar...

Smiling sinisterly he brought his hands downwards, took her naked waist in a strong grip and dragged her body closer to his own...

Her naked bosom touched his chest, the rough material of his shirt scratching her already sensitive nipples...

She gave a tiny shriek at the sensation and remembered suddenly that she was bare and completely at the mercy of him...

She at once released her grip on his collar and tried to scramble backward. But Shlok tightened his hold on her waist, by coiling a long arm around it and wrapped the other arm around her naked buttocks, bringing her lower body more closer to his own. Now she was trapped between the wall at her behind and the monster at her front...

Kiloskar Residence

The police chief was taking notes, Avdhoot was telling him the whole story...

About how strange and threatening calls had started to come in his office a month ago...

Avdhoot had confessed to the police officer in a defeated voice that he had an affair with two women in a row, one of them was Anjali with whom he had an affair of 3 months and after her another woman with the name of Sanjana entered in his life, but after one month of intimate relationship with her he ended the affair with her too...

Kalindi was beginning to sob at hearing this...

Her daughter had been kidnapped and she still didn't know how she was? or was she still alive? And on top of that news about her husband's betrayal on whom she trusted even more than God had completely torn her from inside...

Avdhoot put a cajoling hand on her shoulder, but she jerked it off and giving him a heated glare, walked away still hiccupping from the room...

Avdhoot continued his confession tiredly, he told the police officer that after ending the affair he thought that all was well now and he promised to himself that he won't cheat on his wife from now on...

But to his utter horror some man started blackmailing him, he was demanding 10 crore from him to buy his silence, otherwise he threatened to spill the beans to Kalindi about Avdhoot's  intimate relationship with those two women...

It seemed that the man and those two women were members of some criminal gang and had trapped him on purpose...

Avdhoot also told the police chief that after that blackmail call from that man, he straightaway informed the police commissioner about that...

So they tried to trace that man and after some days of silence that man called again to threaten that he knows that I have informed the police and I have no idea what he could do to my family...

I thought he was only threatening me now because he was thwarted in his attempt to blackmail me, but I had no idea that he knew everything about my family and would go to this extreme and kidnap my daughter, saying this Avdhoot completely broke down...

He put his head in his hands and sobbed loudly...

The police chief patted his back soothingly and promised him that the whole police unit would try their best to find his daughter and then after bringing her to him they would see to it that those criminals receive their just punishment...

Saying this he left...

Avdhoot lifted his head to watch him walk away, his eyes reflecting annoyance at the officer...

Astha braced her arms on his chest trying to get out of his grip, but he tightened his hold and jerked her forward, making her collapse in his chest...

He gripped a globe of her tight butt and squeezing it rubbed her lower body against his own, making her feel his male hardness...

Her loins had begun to burn, with his heat that was permeating through the thick cloth of his jeans. It was like there was no barrier of clothing between them. The thick cloth of his jeans simply didn't exist for them...

At this angle her face was near his collar bone, which was gleaming with sweat...

She wanted to bring her mouth forward in order to lick it with her tongue and savour his masculine taste...

"What was she thinking", wincing she moved her head aside, clenching her jaw, to bring her scattered senses under control...

Shlok unwrapped his arm from around her waist, brought it upwards and grasped her chin hard with that hand, moving her face back towards him...

"I don't have to tell you that, but for your tiny mind's sake I can only tell you that no I haven't kidnapped you for that coffee incident but for something else, he explained to her in a deadly voice, his face so close, that it was appearing blurred to her...

"And before you question me that what is something else? I should tell you, that from whom I am taking my revenge knows why I am doing this, but to you I will give no explanation of my behaviour", he continued in a calm but deadly voice...

"So what use I am to you, what kind of revenge do you want? Will you try to rape me like you were doing not so long ago", she whispered in a questioning voice.

He smiled wolfishly and brought his head near her ear. "You'll know soon why have I brought you here, but how's your life going to be in the coming days, for that I can give you a trial", he whispered so menacingly in her ear that she felt shivers crawl down over her spine...

Kirloskar Residence

Avdhoot took out his cellphone phone and punched some number in the keypad...

After ringing for some time someone picked up from the other side...

"It's me Avdhoot Kirloskar, I have some work for you", he whispered cupping his hand around his mouth, so no one could listen...

His gaze was also wandering around to see if anyone was nearby or not...

He paused to listen to the other side then whispered, "Keep that police chief out of it"...

" I had to lie, in order to keep him away from digging too deeply, I can handle the matter of my daughter very efficiently, I only hired the police because I didn't want Kalindi to have doubt on me" , he continued explaining to the other man in a low breathless voice...

"Thanks, I knew I could count on you dear friend", Avdhoot said, after listening to some sort of agreement that the man on the other side must have agreed to...

"Bye", he put down his cell phone...

His lips curled in a twisted smile, imagining the police chief's plight...

"Now we'll see how you can find out about my lie", he said, cold satisfaction glinting from his eyes...

"And about the kidnapper's boss, well i'll just have to clarify that if he is the same one, whom i knew 24 yrz ago and then i'll deal with him in my own way", he whispered to himself, his eyes glittering with bloodlust...

P.S: Do Like And Comment Dearies! πŸ˜‰

Edited by mahirmukhtar - 9 years ago
Priya_ShrAvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE 🀣
Avdhooth... 🀬 what kinda father he's... I sensed something is up...when he agreed to give astha the money she was demanding to celebrate Angie's bday... he's not morally stable πŸ˜• but now I know he's a complete a$$&#@%...argghh... why even am talking about him ..cheee😑 I hate him

Coming to the update...
Choco chip...I wanna do the nazar thing to u...for writing back to back flawless updates πŸ‘ 😳

Ashlok ...now that's a lil bit overdose...thank u shooo much my choco lava fr the dark dose 😳 but what he's up to... I mean.. when he'll start loving her 🀣 Edited by Priya_ShrAvi - 9 years ago
mahirmukhtar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Priya_ShrAvi

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE 🀣
Avdhooth... 🀬 what kinda father he's... I sensed something is up...when he agreed to give astha the money she was demanding to celebrate Angie's bday... he's not morally stable πŸ˜• but now I know he's a complete a$$&#@%...argghh... why even am talking about him ..cheee😑 I hate him
Same here i hated writing about him! πŸ˜† He had a migraine problem remember, guilty πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Coming to the update...
Choco chip...I wanna do the nazar thing to u...for writing back to back flawless updates πŸ‘ 😳 
Thanks my vanilla pudding but devil ko nazar nahi lagti! πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

Ashlok ...now that's a lil bit overdose...thank u shooo much my choco lava fr the dark dose 😳 but what he's up to... I mean.. when he'll start loving her 🀣  He'll love her na but nirma one 🀣 not the sweet one in near future, he is in complete revenge mode but in future chapters you'll see his other side too the lovely one, but for now that is a secret! πŸ˜† But worry not in future you'll plead with me to not show their love! πŸ˜ˆπŸ€£ 

charanyaaj thumbnail
What an update mahir!😊
I hate that avdhoot 😑😑
He is b*****d. I hate him...
What a father he is!
Again he lied to cops...
Seriously he needs severe punishment... I hope shlok will give him his dose but not to astha on behalf of his father...
Whatever it is i feel pity for Astha! I hate shlok for this...

Edited by charanyaaj - 9 years ago
charanyaaj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elation

Saru, our loved ones suffering for our deeds hurts more. that pain kills, than we ourselves going thru it!

I have a doubt...
Does really Avdhoot loves astha and his family?
Previous
1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 105
Next