Originally posted by: charanyaaj

Mahir when will u update next part?

Tonight! šŸ˜‰
mahirmukhtar thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Thanks for the update mahir... Welcome dear! šŸ˜‰
Wonderful poem... Thanks charanya! šŸ˜ƒ
Shlok has very bad memories... Now im very curious to know what happened in his life? yeah he has a very horrible past!
Coming to astha, what made astha to change and to help shlok for redeemption? She didn't change she felt the pain of those whom she had given pain in her life, you can't feel the pain of others without going through that pain yourself, Shlok tortured her so she realized then that what she had done to those innocent souls in the past, that's why she tried to show sympathy for her own redemption...
From ur previous updates it s very clear that she is not very kind person in general...she is moody, her mood will switch, borderline means feeling every emotion to extreme...

For example if she feel anger she won't shout verbally she will try to harm other person physically, like how she threw coffee on Shlok...
Pls update soon... Will tonight! šŸ˜‰
Avdhoot had done something to his family...

charanyaaj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mahirmukhtar

Tonight!šŸ˜‰

waiting mahir
charanyaaj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah thanks fr ur repl mahir...
Can i ask u something? Avdhoot destructed shlok's family... For that why shlok is torturing astha?
She didnt do any wrong to shlok na...
Kalindi is suffering all this mess without their mistake na...
mahirmukhtar thumbnail

Yeah thanks fr ur repl mahir...Welcome dear!
Can i ask u something? Avdhoot destructed shlok's family... For that why shlok is torturing astha?
She didnt do any wrong to shlok na...No but she is his blood daughter, so if she is hurt Avdhoot will automatically be hurt, by hurting one's loved ones you are directly hitting on that person, and about Avdhoot, his mask will soon fall off...

And the torture that Shlok is putting her through is her karma, you see it's a vicious cycle and it's reality of the world Avdhoot hurts Shlok, Shlok hurts Astha and Astha hurts other people, so you see no one is innocent and no one is blameless, they each are reaping what they have sown...
Kalindi is suffering all this mess without their mistake na...Kalindi is a mother, but she is a wife too, so you see what i am hinting at šŸ˜‰

whitelily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
interesting update šŸ‘
mahirmukhtar thumbnail
Originally posted by: whitelily

interesting update šŸ‘

Thanks dear! šŸ˜ƒ
Elation thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You are truly a devil šŸ˜” i was almost stunned reading the updates! 
very apt poem, i could feel the pain. Mahi, u ršŸ‘šŸ‘ Where were u till now!šŸ˜³
I was shocked reading Aastha's monologues in chap 14šŸ˜²! Avdhoot n Shlok are beyond my šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

next update šŸ˜ˆšŸ˜ˆ

mahirmukhtar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elation

You are truly a devil šŸ˜”  Told ya will twist your insides! šŸ˜ˆšŸ˜†

i was almost stunned reading the updates!  Thanks jess šŸ˜‰, my job is to shock you! šŸ˜†
very apt poem, i could feel the pain. Felt the pain šŸ˜‰, welcome buddy your process of falling in love with him has been started šŸ˜ˆšŸ¤£ Mahi, u ršŸ‘šŸ‘ Thanks sweetheart! šŸ˜‰
Where were u till now!šŸ˜³ In hell! šŸ˜ˆšŸ¤£
I was shocked reading Aastha's monologues in chap 14šŸ˜²! That is nothing compared to what she will do to Shlok in future! šŸ˜ˆšŸ˜†  Avdhoot n Shlok are beyond my šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ They only understand each other šŸ˜ˆšŸ¤£

next update šŸ˜ˆšŸ˜ˆ Tonight! Another twister coming your way! šŸ˜ˆšŸ˜‰

Edited by mahirmukhtar - 9 years ago
Previous
1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 105
Next