#2 Ashlok Dark FF - My Ransacked Heart/UPDATED/ Chapter 24 /(Pg-127) - Page 10

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by .Biggi.

Mahi..I posted this on Shrenu's AT and Sahrish means it's suits your Story 😉 hope you like it!😃

Thanks dear! 🤗 I love it! 😉 And yep you are right it really suits the story! 😉
Originally posted by Subhashini_chow

😭 Mahi 😡 cheater tarki kaha hai update ...u said morning uthehi stroke milega ..i am waiting update

Sis it's still morning! 😕
Originally posted by Priya_ShrAvi

Update 😳

larki so gae thi na kal raat ko? 😕😆 ya jag rahi thi intzar main? 😆
           Ashlok Dark FF
        My Ransacked Heart

Chapter 14

The Darkest Secret

Until you've crawled in the darkest, dirtiest, deepest corners of my mind~ you'll never know how I really feel~

If I want to get out of here~ I have to be the one to save myself~

Cheryl Rainfield, Stained

Maybe it was the day or the night Astha didn't know. Her frozen mind was incapable of thought. Even her body was not struggling anymore beneath him. It was portraying a complete picture of helplessness to her assailant...

And he was enjoying her helplessness completely, feeding on it like the parasite he was to that she had no doubt of...

Shlok had left the hold on her upper body, satisfied now that she wasn't going to struggle anymore and now he had started tearing the rest of her clothes off from her body.  But she had no strength now to even lift a finger save a protest...

It was like her soul had already left her body and was watching the spectacle from above. Her eyes were staring blankly above his head at the dark ceiling, maybe trying to see her soul...

Her mind had totally cut off from her body. She felt nothing now, no emotion just a vast emptiness, a chasm had been opened up inside her in which surely her assailant will fall too with her...

He was breathing heavily near her ear, his lips nuzzling her throat, biting her flesh, so hard as to mark her. Gone were the seducing bites, those marks were now depicting the savagery of an animal...

Satisfied with the bite marks now covering her fragile neck, he moved towards her breasts and took a nipple in his mouth biting hard on it, his other hand squeezing the other breast painfully...

Did she felt the pain of bite?  Nope no pain. She tried to tell him that he was wasting his energy, as she wasn't feeling the tiniest bit of pain that he wanted to inflict on her...

She would enjoy experimenting on animals, never once realizing they were living breathing organisms, they would too feel the pain. She did that just to see how will they react to pain or teasing and that was her dirtiest secret that no one had known about, not even her parents, she was always careful...

Once she had pushed a puppy in the swimming pool and had enjoyed his tiny feet and arms flailing to remain afloat above the water, she had wanted to see how he would survive...

And not long ago she had squeezed the hell out of her pet rabbit, because she liked to cuddle and squeeze cute animals, and he was not in a mood to remain in her lap...

But it seemed she had met a stranger in her life who was even sadistic then her and who was treating her as the animals on which she used to experiment...

He was panting now, and she wanted to laugh hysterically because she was feeling pity for him. Do someone feel pity for their rapists? No but she was feeling that emotion in her heart...

She had never felt pity for the animals...

Astha wanted to laugh like crazy that he was really a victim of his own hell, trying to burn her with his hatred but latching a part of himself on her soul, giving a piece of his soul to her...

Shlok was now moving her thighs apart, preparing her to take him...

Did all rapists in the world ever feel the pain of their victim, surely they must have a heart, they bleed too so why do they do this? She thought. Surely when they grow old, their rusty bones creaking, they could hear the haunting screams of their victim or do they ignore it and live or behave like a normal human being...

He was now removing his clothes in order to take her...

Everything in this world exists for a reason and everything has a reason behind it. So what is a rapists reason did he do it for his momentary satisfaction, his desire for domination and to feed his ego or something else, she wanted to laugh at her condition...

Here she was being raped by that Mafioso and her mind was thinking why rapists do that...

He lifted her leg and hitched it up over his waist, priming her for the final union...

Why was he doing that to her, conveying his bitterness, his hatred to her. What had she done to him to deserve that...

As a child she used to hate the children on whom her mother would shower her love. Whenever she got a chance she would slap some child's cheeks or would pinch him or her hard on their body and then would enjoy as the child would start crying...

She was very possessive about her parents...

Can a stranger do that to an innocent person? She thought. He was dragging her to his hell, where he was already burning...

But she wanted to bring him out of that hell, because she knew when he will come to her senses he will hate her more for this, the desire he felt for her would urge him to complete the union but the hatred he has for her in his heart will make him hate her more, and he would be only destroying himself more in the process...

Astha knew she was really crazy to feel sympathy for him, maybe she was going mental, or something like that. She had never done anything for anyone in her life never ever had shown any sympathy to someone who had felt pain. She would laugh at beggars and poor and once she had locked a nerdy boy of her class in the school's bathroom with the help of her friends. The boy had Asthma. He had been found after two hours lying on the floor in a dead faint...

He sank a hand in her hair and pulled hard, bringing her mouth to his. He kissed her numb and unresponsive lips, opening them to insert his tongue in a parody of the final union...

Did that nerdy boy felt like that as if everything was closing on yourself, gagging, dying with every breath, until you are gone beyond pain...

She knew she was selfish to the core but for once she wanted to do something selfless. She wanted to save that man from his hell, really ironic as she was feeling that selfless emotion waking up inside her so late in her life and that too for a hardened criminal who doesn't deserved her pity anymore than she deserved to be raped by him...

Or maybe she deserved to be in pain, she thought mocking herself...

Astha also knew that as much pain as she had inflicted on the poor souls she wouldn't be able to bear so she had to save herself too and for that she had to bring him to his senses...

Off her own accord her hands lifted and cupped his face. He stilled, staring at her fixedly, no emotion save for lust was reflecting from his eyes now. He gave her a cruel smile and tried to jerk off her hands. But she tightened her hold on his face and whispered brokenly to him, "Please stop, for God's sake stop, don't do this to yourself and don't do this to me, leave me and in the process save yourself".

Shlok looked into her eyes and stopped, every trace of lust vanishing from his eyes...

Her eyes were a dark vortex of memory in which he felt his mind falling, he wanted to shout that he didn't want to go back, didn't want to feel the same pain again...

"No tai I won't fall", he laughed in his flashback, an 8 yrz old boy driving a bicycle rashly, around the verandah...

"Don't  Shlok", for once listen to what I am saying to you, you will only hurt yourself", the girl admonished, she was sitting in the verandah, cutting vegetables...

"Ouch", the girl had cut herself...

"What happened Tai? " , the boy dropped his bicycle and ran towards her...

The blood was oozing from her fingers in his flashback, he felt if his heart was a living breathing volcano, about to burst from her hurt...

"Did it hurt", the boy was crying, looking at the cut, from which blood was flowing freely...

"No bro, it's only a nick and if you would always take care of me like that, I would bear any hardship, she said caressing his head, lovingly...

The door started banging she dropped her caressing hand and looked at him with fear in her beautiful eyes...

"Don't tai I will protect you", he closed his eyes with fear, hugging her tightly...

Someone dragged her from his embrace...

A girl shrieked somewhere in his consciousness, the boy opened his startled eyes and screamed in horror...

"No tai nooo", he screamed with pain...

She was lying their twisted, bruised, in her own pool of blood, her torn chunni (scarf) lying faraway, a broken look in her still open eyes...

And the monsters were laughing, her blood dripping from their mouths...

The boy fell on her still body, his hands got covered with her blood and he watched with horror as her blood started to spread from his hands, covering his whole body like tentacles of an octopus, pouring in his nostrils, his mouth, his heart ,burning like lava, scorching his insides...

Nooo save her pleaseee, don't let her die, the boy screamed as his whole body caught fire...

Shlok opened his burning eyes and saw Astha on the floor who was still pleading with him to save himself...

He froze. She had the same broken look in her eyes, from his flashback...

Someone from his consciousness admonished him, "No bro don't do that you will fall"...

He felt if someone had gone through his heart by a hot poker. He could feel a hundred, thousand knives of memory stabbing his mind...

He snarled like an animal in pain and suddenly rolled away from Astha, leaving her naked body, shivering on the cold and damp floor...

Kirloskar Residence

Avdhoot had paled on seeing the note, and his change of color wasn't remained hidden from the officer's sharp eyes. But now was not the time to ask questions from him so he turned towards the boy, taking note of his appearance...

The boy was about 10-12 yrz old, scrawny, had a thin face with pointed chin and a mop of curly brown hair. He was also wearing spectacles that were too huge for his face and was looking frightened out of his wits. He was taking huge gulping sobs while crying and was twisting his fingers with worry...

He told them that he was playing in a playground when a man came to him, gave him an address and told him that he would give him money to deliver the package and the note on the given address. The boy told them that he had agreed because he lived nearby the kirloskar residence...

He had demanded half payment before and half payment after the delivery to which the stranger had agreed to. And that was 100 rupee before and 100 rupee after...

They asked him about his appearance. He told them that he was stout, wearing a black coat and brown muffler. They asked him that if that stout man had some special features. The boy told them in a disappointed voice that the man had his face covered by the muffler...

Edited by mahirmukhtar - 9 years ago
Me first...unres
...first of all merry Christmas...⭐️ 
Coming to the update...my standing ovation to u👏
Unless we through the same pain until then we wont bother about others pain...same is depicted excellently by u...
The dark story with dark secrets...looking forward to ur updates...love u
Edited by avni4 - 9 years ago
The quote is very apt to update 😊
Both Pics are good but I like the beauty and beast one most 😛
Mahi wonderful Update ..Super shocked 
enjoyed the update Thourougly 😉
Astha is have so much cruel 😡 incnnocent ANIMALS AND inncocent Ppl suffered coz of her cheap thrills 
Now she regretting what she done but wrong time Baby 😕 
Shlok I still not agree with his action... B*****D...
U have no right to abuse a girl physically if u suffered a lot in past
that be who is not related to U r pain 😡 
anyway he relized  her pain ..regreting some instinct ...
did he retain his Mercy on Astha in next Updates too? 
or still believe in hurting her to gain his revenge? 😕
Edited by Subhashini_chow - 9 years ago
Hi,mahi,Merry Christmas😉🥳
Ch-14 Ausum update👏 
The uppdate was full of suprises😲
OH MY GOD ASTHA😲She is so cruel😡When i was reading it ,
i was thinking to give her a tight slap😡She is not less than a devil herself😈
How can she be so cruel😕She tortured animals,she locked the nerdy kid,i can't say more
everybody loved their parents but it does not mean when they give attention to other, they don't love her😕i felt terrible😡
did she realy realising her fault  with what is happening it with her?😲i doubt,she will forget soon
And come to shlok,yeah he lost his senses and was doing that and astha brought him back to his senses for both of their good😊 I liked that part he saw the pain and left her😊
I felt sorry for shlok😕 ,really something horrible happened to him that is why he turned to devil,cold,emotinless😕when he was young he is so caring😊
ok nothing to say about avdhoot😕still suspense
enough of my chattering😉oh forget about the pic both the pic are ausum😃i loved the last one😉
Update soon dear😉we v to wait for one more day😭ok i will bare it for getting such a amazing update😃😆Thanks for the dose😆
🤗
Edited by maitydeblina - 9 years ago
Originally posted by maitydeblina

Hi,mahi,Merry Christmas😉🥳
Ch-14 Ausum update👏 
The uppdate was full of suprises😲
OH MY GOD ASTHA😲She is so cruel😡When i was reading it ,
i was thinking to give her a tight slap😡She is not less than a devil herself😈
How can she be so cruel😕She tortured animals,she locked the nerdy kid,i can't say more
everybody loved their parents but it does not mean when they give attention to other, they don't love her😕i felt terrible😡
did she realy realising her fault  with what is happening it with her?😲i doubt,she will forget soon
And come to shlok,yeah he lost his senses and was doing that and astha brought him back to his senses for both of their good😊 I liked that part he saw the pain and left her😊
I felt sorry for shlok😕 ,really something horrible happened to him that is why he turned to devil,cold,emotinless😕when he was young he is so caring😊
ok nothing to say about avdhoot😕still suspense
enough of my chattering😉
Update soon dear😉we v to wait for one more day😭ok i will bare it for getting such a amazing update😃😆Thanks for the dose😆
🤗

Thank you so much dear and a merry christmas to you too! 🤗 

I told you that the update will be full of surprises! 😉😆

And yep people like Astha exist in this world she is a borderline psychotic! 

And Shlok is actually not a psycho he was forced to become into one! 😉 

And ofcourse you are welcome dear! 🤗

Un res 😊 pg 13Edited by Subhashini_chow - 9 years ago
Great update 
Poor Astha. 
Glad that Shlok stop b4 something happens