Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

#2 Ashlok Dark FF - My Ransacked Heart/UPDATED/ Chapter 24 /(Pg-127) - Page 9

mahirmukhtar thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: avina_radev48

yes, shlok is total psycho and cruel, i have read a story and it is my favourite book Nightime is my time of Mary Higgins Clark, shlok reminds me of the villain, he was psycho too..i won't be able to digest rape but for me it is no less than rape, any type of sexual harrasment is same for me..

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i got the hint, i'm having feeling that astha is also devil herself...πŸ˜•

thank god, i'm sure avdhoot did horrible things that is printed in shlok's innocent mind that corrupted his mind since he was just 8 years old..

will wait for your update..

Yep ramit told me about the book! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† And you just wait buddy for Astha to sexually harrass him 😈 your's is an angel in disguise mine is a devil in disguise! πŸ€£

And yeah Avdhoot is no saint his guilty conscience is showing! πŸ˜‰

And buddy is ramit really your true sis because she want's a blood bath in honeymoon! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by mahirmukhtar - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avina_radev48 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: mahirmukhtar

Yep ramit told me about the book! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† And you just wait buddy for Astha to sexually harrass him 😈 your's is an angel in disguise mine is a devil in disguise! πŸ€£

And yeah Avdhoot is no saint his guilty conscience is showing! πŸ˜‰

And buddy is ramit really your true sis because she want's a blood bath in honeymoon! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I know she told you about the book but that is different book, hers is Cry in the night mine is Nightime is my time, the author is same higgins clark..

🀣🀣devil in diguise🀣🀣 i won't believe astha sexually harrasing shlok because shlok will enjoy it and not think it as sexual harrasmentπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yeah that silly ramit is my real and younger sister, she is the first person to read my updates because she sneak in my phone..you don't know how her mind works and how wild is her imaginationsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i hope you go the hint!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
GoWithTheRhythm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mahi congrats to the new thread@ i must say that was pretty fast hahaha
Anyway the teaser broke my heart
Shlok seems to be hauted by his past the past that made him πŸ‘the man he is now 
maitydeblina thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mahirmukhtar

Thank you so much deblina! πŸ€—

And will update tommorrow buddy, two more secrets will be revealed! πŸ˜‰

i will be waiting 2 more secrets to revealedπŸ‘πŸ˜‰revealed soonπŸ˜›
seriously astha is a devil in disguise?πŸ˜²πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
mahirmukhtar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: GoWithTheRhythm

Mahi congrats to the new thread@ i must say that was pretty fast hahaha

Anyway the teaser broke my heart
Shlok seems to be hauted by his past the past that made him πŸ‘the man he is now 

Thank you so much dear! πŸ€—

Yep his past has made him what he is now everything good has been erased from inside him...
mahirmukhtar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maitydeblina

i will be waiting 2 more secrets to revealedπŸ‘πŸ˜‰revealed soonπŸ˜›
seriously astha is a devil in disguise?πŸ˜²πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

You'll see in tommorrow's update! πŸ˜‰ 

I've got a  surprise planned for you! πŸ˜›
mahirmukhtar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Priya_ShrAvi

Congo shongo choco chip..on the second thread πŸ₯³
You did it πŸ‘
Happy for you πŸ€— Thank you my vanilla pudding! πŸ˜‰

Now coming to the teaser 😳
Its sanjana and the small boy...shlok??? Secret! πŸ˜› πŸ˜† You have to guess yourself! πŸ˜†

No wonder shlokie is this much dark...see even his nightmare or dreams or darkkk like no moon day 😡 πŸ˜†
lava... tentacles of octopus... Pool of blood...
Don't know what you gonna do with the actual update...anyways bring it on!! yep will give you a high voltage shock my vanilla pudding! πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

P.S... Am starving for two days without my dose... So I need overdose... got it!! yep will wrote a long chap! πŸ˜‰

*am ready with glucose, to avoid fainting 😳* than make it 5 bottles and one of blood too! πŸ˜ˆπŸ€£

Love ya my black forest Love you too my vanilla pudding! πŸ€—
😳

.Biggi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Mahi..I posted this on Shrenu's AT and Sahrish means it's suits your Story πŸ˜‰ hope you like it!πŸ˜ƒ
Subhashiniiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😭 Mahi 😑 cheater tarki kaha hai update ...u said morning uthehi stroke milega ..i am waiting update
Priya_ShrAvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Biggi.

Mahi..I posted this on Shrenu's AT and Sahrish means it's suits your StoryπŸ˜‰hope you like it!πŸ˜ƒ

It's really nice biggi πŸ‘