Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

India-Forums

Is Di's age becoming a problem for us? (Page 5)

silvermoonlight IF-Dazzler
silvermoonlight
silvermoonlight

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
The girl playing Veera is too young to do intimate scenes. Frankly it would be uncomfortable to see her doing such scenes at 15 yrs old with a much older actor 
They should have cast a girl at least 20 or above to handle intimate situations..it requires some maturity to pull it off with conviction 

The cv also seem to have little imagination ..ranjan wedding night was boring

LoveIzMusic Senior Member
LoveIzMusic
LoveIzMusic

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by silvermoonlight

The girl playing Veera is too young to do intimate scenes. Frankly it would be uncomfortable to see her doing such scenes at 15 yrs old with a much older actor 
They should have cast a girl at least 20 or above to handle intimate situations..it requires some maturity to pull it off with conviction 

Di and the Veera staff should have thought of that before. Doesn't she know all main actresses do a romantic scene eventually one day LOL. Don't the staff know that she had to? 

Yea, Ranjan wedding night was like for 20 seconds I think 

Edited by LoveIzMusic - 23 December 2014 at 6:56pm
VishAna Senior Member
VishAna
VishAna

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveIzMusic

Originally posted by silvermoonlight

Di and the Veera staff should have thought of that before. Doesn't she know all main actresses do a romantic scene eventually one day LOL. Don't the staff know that she had to? 

Yea, Ranjan wedding night was like for 20 seconds I think 

Digangana's age is not a problem! Smile

Clearly Digangana is very very comfortable with Vishal and they are close friends offscreen too because she did shoot a very intense and intimate scene with him which was leaked! She knows very well what is required off her and this is why Vishal and her did that leaked hot VeeBa scene so beautifully! Blushing Thank God for VishAna! Blushing

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

BarssonmuskfeckSukhmani05pri_tanvizainabawoonwowmoonMaaneetDeewangi

Mental_Manadhil IF-Stunnerz
Mental_Manadhil
Mental_Manadhil

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Oh please her age isnt a problem at all... she just shot the hottest VeeBa scene till date with Vishal which was actually sizzling.
Both are very very very comfy with each other.
Its the writers who dont write such scenes & actors just act as per the script.
And frankly I dont care abt the kisses when the intimate scenes are so hot BlushingBlushing
Thank god for the unedited video, we got to see that!
It wld be better if some ppl can just forget ranting & sulking over every damn thing & take some time out to appreciate their hardwork and the efforts they put in for us fans everytime.

Edited by _MoHiNi_ - 23 December 2014 at 9:22pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shiona12VishAnaBarssonmuskfeckSukhmani05pri_tanvizainabawoonwowmoonpluviophile.

Sukhmani05 IF-Dazzler
Sukhmani05
Sukhmani05

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Lol Plz ... Not again with Di has problem coz of her age ... If she actually has a problem or if her parents would have problem with such intimate scenes , we wouldn't have got this much naseeb to watch the so called VeeBa hot scene through the spoiler video ... Both Di & Vishal are so very much comfy with each other & we can see that very clearly ... Come on - If she had problems in all these she could have refused it in the very first place itself - but I think she is professional enough to know what is required for her ... It's SP who has told the editors to edit out for some unknown reason which they only know ... And the scenes which VishAna has shot - Just sooo freaking HOT !! ... It wasn't looking cheap or vulgar or disgusted in any angle so no idea why few parts got edited out !!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

VishAnafecksonmuskpri_tanviwowmoonoveractor

feck Goldie
feck
feck

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Neither Digangana, nor Vishal looked even a bit uncomfortable in the spoiler video. What can they do if they edit the scenes which they have pulled off so nicely. It was intense, it was passionate, but never looked Vulgar. Her age is not a problem. What I am unable to understand, earlier they have shown forehead kiss, so why they had to edit it now and what's wrong in touching the lipsOuch

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shiona12VishAnasonmuskzainabawoonSukhmani05pri_tanviwowmoonpluviophile.MaaneetDeewangiMental_Manadhil

Kiely IF-Rockerz
Kiely
Kiely

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:26am | IP Logged
I dont think Dis age is a problem tbh
She is very comfortable with Vishal and if at all she had any problem she would never agree to the scene in the first place.
That scene was too intimate and i guess its the channels decision to edit it out Angry
But frankly I didnt have anyproblem with the editing coz they already leaked it out for us LOL and I am happy Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VishAnaSukhmani05pri_tanvi

Mental_Manadhil IF-Stunnerz
Mental_Manadhil
Mental_Manadhil

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MaaneetDeewangi

Originally posted by overactor

Originally posted by zainabawoon

Originally posted by overactor

Originally posted by zainabawoon

But she doesn't actually kiss Vishal on the cheek and neither does Vishal kiss her?? That is an age problem.
It might not necessarily be cuz of the age maybe she just doesnt want to be kissed on the cheek or maybe both are not comfortable in really kissing on the cheeks,it is quite an intimate jesture and vishal has a girlfriend so it might be awkward for him tooSmile

vishal has done a liplock in his previous show, he is proffesional enough, and i think ds might not be having an issue but u know her parents are on the sets, the writers might be feeling embarrased
i haven't watched his previous show properly hence i didnt no but liplockShockedcamara angle wala ya real?

i haven't seen either but i know, a real lip lockDead

YUCK YUCK YUCKDead

What's so Yuck about a liplock?Confused

It wasnt a real kiss scene in CSI, was shown by camera angle Stern Smile
But theres nothing wrong even if it was a real one. Ermm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shiona12VishAnaSukhmani05pluviophile.

Go to top