India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

Ouffff that evil smilee !!!!

FloraPriti Groupbie
FloraPriti
FloraPriti

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Today the way sahir smirked at Zaki ! I wish I could slap him for that ( though I don't want to Embarrassed ) but how could he just do that ! His brother was crying and all sahir cared about was that he won the bet ! I felt really bad for Zaks Cry when he said " bhai ne kya bat boli ke zaki kuch bhi pura nehi karta ...sahi kehte hain !...pehli bar pyar kiya tha or woh bhi adhura" Cry why someone who is so selfish who gives more importance to some "soo called promise and bets gets everything he wants Unhappy zaki will again become a alcholic after whatever happened Cry
NB- um a huge huge HC fan and SAC fan but today I felt really bad for arzoo and zaksHug (sympathy hug for you guys )

Edited by FloraPriti - 23 December 2014 at 2:17pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

cute20ploydomeTaanuDeewanisami_qtBujee09grumpydwarfrs.shailu29kinu17THEfanOFheartz

Bujee09 IF-Dazzler
Bujee09
Bujee09

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
HugHugHugHugHug
Shilpi77 Goldie
Shilpi77
Shilpi77

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
that smile was just for zaki and that too made up,,,, actually he was repenting in all that hug scene...
kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Sahir is kind of mentally ill seems to me after watching his evil smile to zaki   ...poor zaki. . And definitely poor arzoo ..both r innocent they don't know even what Sahir is doing with them hmm only chaalbaaz is Sahir miyah . How could he ordered egg fried rice for arzoo? such a jerk really really disappoint on him today :-(:-(:-(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

guessimgreat

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index