Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Balika Vadhu 23rd December 2014 Written Update

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

Badi Haveli

Episode begins with Dadisaa slapping LPS's goon The goon tries to kick Dadisaa but Jagya reaches on time and saves Dadisaa. Jagya beats both goons Niranjan joins him After catching the goons Jagya asks Niranjan to call police He knows who is behind this attack . Niranjan calls police

Hospital

Vivek apologies to Sanchi and both make up All is well between both

Kesar Bagh

Anup comes to Daddu giving some machines which should be kept in house for every heart patient in the house Anup brags he brought the most expensive and good machines for his father . Daddu is not impressed but takes them Anoop requests Daddu for one thing . Daddu says what more is left with me to give to you . Anoop says I have no office and clients come to meet me in the house if you give me the guest room then no one will be disturbed with my clients coming to the house . Daddu agrees and tells him he can have it Anoop becomes happy

Badi haveli

Nandu and Mannu are requesting Ganga to let them play cricket outside home Ganga tells them to play inside . Nandu says we cannot play cricket inside as if anything broke Dadisaa will get angry . Ganga asks them to play something else then  . Jagya comes and asks what happened ? Nandu tells him Bhabhisaa is not letting them play cricket outdoors . Jagya asks Ganga why? Ganga says what if some LPS's goon is still hiding outdoors somewhere to attack them What if he hurted the kids then what we will do ? Jagya asks Mannu and Nandu to wait for him downstairs then they will together play cricket . Nandu and Mannu go  Jagya says to Ganga I know your worry is valid but I assure you what happened today it won't happen again as I have talked to police about this and they have started investigating on it The haveli's security is increased too Ganga says what I have come to know about LPS from kusum after that a fear has settled in my heart Kusum is right That man is not human being but devil He can do anything . Jagya says he cannot do everything what he wants LPS looks strong because he has money , goons he has strong political support with him but if you look at him sensibly you will understand what a coward and weak person he is . Ganga says I know but I am not scared for myself but my family, for  my children . Jagya gives her strength everything will be alright we are with truth and nothing is more stronger than truth I promise I will solve this matter soon and you know I don't make promises just for saying it .I will give Kusum justice . Ganga says I know you will fulfill your this purpose I trust you completely  Jagya then jokes with Ganga do I have permission now to play with kids please don't say no otherwise children will laugh at me . Ganga laughs and says yes you can . Jagya leaves . Ganga is relieved now

Bhali

Anandi is appointing new workers for her NGO , interviewing them . One lady is sick and coughing . Chanda tells Anandi this lady looks sick I don't think she can work here Should I ask her to leave. Anandi asks her to let her come . The lady comes for interview . When Anandi asks her about her education and work experience  The lady tells I am not educated neither I have worked any where before  but I really need this job If you will give me this job it will  be  great help to me . The lady is coughing badly . Anandi looks at Chanda Chanda gestures Anandi No The lady begs to Anandi don't say no just give me one chance I cannot do office work but rest I can do anything . Anandi agrees to give her one chance and asks her to come tomorrow morning for work The lady becomes happy and thanks Anandi for this favor and leaves . Anandi then interviews other ladies  After interviews Anandi sees Chanda lost in thoughts Anandi says to her I know what you are thinking I know you are confused why I gave job to that lady Anandi explains to chanda every time health and ability is not everything sometimes a desire to do something , that hope and confidence is also important I saw this in eyes of that lady if I would not have given her one chance she would be broken badly Sometimes we should listen to heart too and act on it than mind Chanda understands and says you took this decision than it will be right

KB

Night

Subhadra asks Daddu are you sure you want this you will have no problem Daddu says no Amol comes with AnSh Amol will sleep in Daddu's room AnSh ask Daddu  he will not have any problem in this . Daddu says not at all  Amol shows Daddu his drawings  Seeing them happy with each other AnSh are content and leave Amol and Daddu have fun together drawing

LPS house

Next morning

LPS is sleeping  Jagya , Sona/Kusum come with media people in his room  LPS servant tries to stop them  LPS is sleeping Jagya tells him time has come for him to wake up now and come out of his dreamland . LPS  shouts who is shouting in my room and is shocked to see Jagya with media people LPS asks what is this ? The reporters ask LPS do you accept this woman standing in front of you is your wife and whatever blames she has put on you are true Tell do you have a child with her too Is it true you made her prostitute for your own personal benefit in politics You forced her in this ? LPS says first you answer me is it some way to enter in someone's bed room and question him like this ? Were your questions dying Couldn't you wait ? Jagya says Kusum is waiting since years  to get justice whenever she tried to sleep you came like a nightmare in her dreams and wake her up Your this one night sleep is not equal to several painful nights of Kusum so answer these questions which no one asked from you before  LPS asks his servant to arrange breakfast for everyone  Reporters say we only want answers to our questions not anything else  LPS does drama you all reporters who present truth to world , I respect you all , you are  one important pillar of a nation and this woman no one else respect her but I respected her but now what you want should I cut my neck for her ?

The reporters ask so  you mean to say  you have no relation with Kusum She is not your wife ? LPS says I have sympathy for her but I am not so great person to paste mud on my face I can only make things better for her but cannot do anything else for  her She is not my wife I never married her I have no relation with her   Sona takes out their wedding photo and shows it to LP if you never married me than what is this ?You don't recognize me but you recognize your own self ? LP is shocked .

Voice over People who do wrong works think their wrong works will always be hidden from world but  this is their wrong thinking as the truth tears apart all lies and bad deeds

Precap

Anandi tells Shiv about her father khajan being sick  The villagers were hiding from her her father is sick Anandi comes to meet her father who has infection on his skin

Edited by kikyo - 24 December 2014 at 6:25am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

shiny3chunni1Jaya-VjagspaddyMehek134kate-nic_Manahil_LauraMtellygeekfaryal-malikmaria13AdorableAnushabookbrain007Casper-saba113mahi12Hina-umamAdr_RushBeautifulSoul_tiny15Surish

_Manahil_ Senior Member
_Manahil_
_Manahil_

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Thank you for update

Vidhayak sahab doing dhulai of goons was entertaining to watch Big smile

JaGan scene was good though really missing SargunCryI love Ganga but its so difficult to relate to this new face OuchCreatives can give few new dresses to Ganga These ones Sargun has worn so many times  Why BH beedini has so  less dresses to wear Confused

LPS hahaha his face was worth watching seeing  Jagya and press in his room

Jagya was star of the episode East or west our Vidhayak sahab is the best
Star

Edited by _Manahil_ - 24 December 2014 at 3:53am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

kate-nicMehek134Jaya-Vmaria13Casper-AdorableAnushafaryal-malikmahi12saba113Dreamer_Hina-BeautifulSoul_tiny15

Hina- IF-Rockerz
Hina-
Hina-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks Jia

Star of the episode  JagyaStar

The hero in action Star

Dadisaa Shabash meray ladesar dou teen meri taraf sai bhi lagana

Edited by Hina- - 23 December 2014 at 2:56pm

kate-nicMehek134Jaya-V_Manahil_Casper-maria13AdorableAnushafaryal-malikmahi12saba113Dreamer_BeautifulSoul_tiny15

Hina- IF-Rockerz
Hina-
Hina-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:58pm | IP Logged

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

kate-nicMehek134Jaya-V_Manahil_maria13Casper-AdorableAnushafaryal-malikmahi12saba113Dreamer_BeautifulSoul_tiny15Surish

Hina- IF-Rockerz
Hina-
Hina-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:58pm | IP Logged

kate-nicMehek134Jaya-V_Manahil_Casper-maria13AdorableAnushafaryal-malikmahi12saba113Dreamer_BeautifulSoul_tiny15

Hina- IF-Rockerz
Hina-
Hina-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
LPS band baja barat by Dr Jagdish Star

Edited by Hina- - 24 December 2014 at 7:33am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kate-nicMehek134Jaya-V_Manahil_maria13Casper-AdorableAnushafaryal-malikmahi12saba113Dreamer_BeautifulSoul_

Hina- IF-Rockerz
Hina-
Hina-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 3:00pm | IP Logged

maria13 Goldie
maria13
maria13

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Thanks for update Jia

Hina thanks for caps

Vidhayak Dr Jagdish Singh was awesome today Loved him in the episode

Precap considering Anandi' s radar which senses danger in BH sitting in Udaipur  she is always late to sense problem with her own parents LOLanyways i am happy her original maika is remembered by cvs after a long time Better late than never TongueHope some day they remember BH's original daughter Sugna too some day

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kate-nicMehek134Jaya-V_Manahil_Casper-AdorableAnushafaryal-maliksaba113Hina-Dreamer_BeautifulSoul_tiny15

Go to top