India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

Sahir is already repenting

Shilpi77 Goldie
Shilpi77
Shilpi77

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
From his expressions I feel, that Sahir has already started repenting...
when he hugs her after the CPR, he was tottally immersed and involved but when he saw Zaki he gave that triumph smile ... which is only for Zaki...

so lets not just criticize his bad actions, I think he has already started repenting...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ploydomebasicquestion1..KpopIsLife..THEfanOFheartz

grumpydwarf IF-Dazzler
grumpydwarf
grumpydwarf

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
For the type of actions he has committed feeling guilty is not enough to undo them.

Edited by redviolet - 23 December 2014 at 2:23pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rosal_awesomefeministShilpi77

hagen Senior Member
hagen
hagen

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
What he has done is the worst thing anybody can ever do to someone and this requires a severe punishment which should break him from inside and outside completely with no one around him completely alone then he will realise the biggest sin he has committed .He definitely deserves a severe punishment

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankeeeeepp29Manpreet23rosal_awesomefeministgrumpydwarfrs.shailu29

basicquestion1 IF-Rockerz
basicquestion1
basicquestion1

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
I don't think u will get much positive response from any one. I tried to write about the allergy fiasco not fatal and nobody even replied to my post :)
I know someone very closely with severe peanut allergy. When the attack happens, it seems like the end of the world BUT if you take the anti allergy right away then NOTHING goes wrong. So seriously there wasn't any real danger of dying. I am not saying what Sahir did was righteous. I am just saying that it was a calculated game.
He immersed his body in water as well. It may seem to innocent Arzoo if he was about to die... But... He is a mature swimmer. Swimmers can hold their breath for a looonnnggg time. So both the acts were bad, brutal and simply foul play but he wasn't risking any1s life.
As far as Sahir's regret and pain is concerned, that he has shown fully from his body language . The smile alone portrayed such levels of self loathing that nobody else has to do the honor of insulting him .
Thanx for the post!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pp29feministmadhu31IlinShilpi77..KpopIsLife..

rosal_awesome Senior Member
rosal_awesome
rosal_awesome

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by basicquestion1

I don't think u will get much positive response from any one. I tried to write about the allergy fiasco not fatal and nobody even replied to my post :)
I know someone very closely with severe peanut allergy. When the attack happens, it seems like the end of the world BUT if you take the anti allergy right away then NOTHING goes wrong. So seriously there wasn't any real danger of dying. I am not saying what Sahir did was righteous. I am just saying that it was a calculated game.
He immersed his body in water as well. It may seem to innocent Arzoo if he was about to die... But... He is a mature swimmer. Swimmers can hold their breath for a looonnnggg time. So both the acts were bad, brutal and simply foul play but he wasn't risking any1s life.
As far as Sahir's regret and pain is concerned, that he has shown fully from his body language . The smile alone portrayed such levels of self loathing that nobody else has to do the honor of insulting him .
Thanx for the post!

hey dear :) although sahir seems like he's repenting, and i agree too... no one can fault your observation with that, at the same time no one can believe the extent of whole egg fiasco especially. it isn't the fact that we think it might be fatal that's shocking us... it's the fact that he can go to the extent just to get her "trust". ConfusedOuch 

playing with any one's life, no matter how much the risk is of dying, doing so itself is something no one can forgive. you may feel guilty but it doesn't take back the fact that you tried to gamble with someone's life willingly. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

basicquestion1

hagen Senior Member
hagen
hagen

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
WHATEVER IT MIGHT BE JUST TO FULFILL HIS PROMISE HE WENT TO THE EXTENT OF KILLING HER WHICH IS UNFORGIVABLE .I JUST HATE HIM FOR THIS 
feminist Senior Member
feminist
feminist

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shilpi77

From his expressions I feel, that Sahir has already started repenting...
when he hugs her after the CPR, he was tottally immersed and involved but when he saw Zaki he gave that triumph smile ... which is only for Zaki...

It isn't new he should feel guilty in fact I have no sympathies for him right now unless they show actually what did Zeenat do to him that it led to playing with Arzoo. He seriously has the tendencies of a psychopath but I won't get so serious. Seriously I feel even more Zaki and Arzoo. 

so lets not just criticize his bad actions, I think he has already started repenting...

I don't really care if he repents. Honestly if a guy had done the same with you your self-respect would let your shoes do the talking to himSmileSmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hagen

basicquestion1 IF-Rockerz
basicquestion1
basicquestion1

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rosal_awesome

Originally posted by basicquestion1

Thanx for the post!

hey dear :) although sahir seems like he's repenting, and i agree too... no one can fault your observation with that, at the same time no one can believe the extent of whole egg fiasco especially. it isn't the fact that we think it might be fatal that's shocking us... it's the fact that he can go to the extent just to get her "trust".ConfusedOuch

playing with any one's life, no matter how much the risk is of dying, doing so itself is something no one can forgive. you may feel guilty but it doesn't take back the fact that you tried to gamble with someone's life willingly.

Thanx for commenting. Yup I have no issues with what U wrote. What he did is indeed unforgivable. only time will tell if he will be able to win back Arzoo's trust or not.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rosal_awesomefeminist

Go to top