Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

why did dey hv to show Adi seeing all that? (Page 2)

mayu1982 IF-Rockerz
mayu1982
mayu1982

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
On a second thought once upon a time during holi festival raman told adi - that he doesn't love ishita. She is nothing and got married because of ruhi.
I think time has come for raman to tell truth to adi- How important IShita is for him and for everyone.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashat123iffanvidz

Angel13 IF-Sizzlerz
Angel13
Angel13

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishraBest_2014

Originally posted by Angel13

Originally posted by ishraBest_2014

i had the same question, does Adi yell at Ishita after seeing them like that. I mena I am little confused about the precap scene

I don't think he will yell but I think Ishra will see Adi seeing them like that and feel uncomfortable
and as Ishra know Adi hates them this the precap scene

I may be wrong but I assume something like this will happen

i hope they show your version, because Adi always understands the negative side better than the positive

Yup o really want Adi to hear Ishra talk
So hope they don't see Adi and start talking so Adi hears and can get vision of raman love and understand ishu a bit at least
Angel13 IF-Sizzlerz
Angel13
Angel13

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayu1982

On a second thought once upon a time during holi festival raman told adi - that he doesn't love ishita. She is nothing and got married because of ruhi.
I think time has come for raman to tell truth to adi- How important IShita is for him and for everyone.

Oh yes of Adi yells at him after seeing them like this it's high time raman clears Adi about his relation with ishu
Adi should understand and know that his papa loves ishu and not his mom anymore

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mayu1982

mayu1982 IF-Rockerz
mayu1982
mayu1982

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 4:33pm | IP Logged

Oh yes of Adi yells at him after seeing them like this it's high time raman clears Adi about his relation with ishu

Yes but it will take time for ADI to register this.THink from child point of view: Already that kid is confused , tired and frustrated because of so called shaddi game. Firstly her shagun wants to be with ASHOK dad, then her papa got married , then her shagun mom wants to marry with AsHOK dad which doesn;t happen, then again her mom tell him that she wants to go back to his dad, and above all he seeing his dad and Ishita aunty in compromising position.He will be angry which is natural. Atleast for me.
Angel13 IF-Sizzlerz
Angel13
Angel13

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 4:35pm | IP Logged

Yes but it will take time for ADI to register this.THink from child point of view: Already that kid is confused , tired and frustrated because of so called shaddi game. Firstly her shagun wants to be with ASHOK dad, then her papa got married , then her shagun mom wants to marry with AsHOK dad which doesn;t happen, then again her mom tell him that she wants to go back to his dad, and above all he seeing his dad and Ishita aunty in compromising position.He will be angry which is natural. Atleast for me.

I know it will take time but if he listens tomorrow then his mind can start contracting between Ishra and what his mom has been told him
and even I know whatever he said today about ishu he will be back to square one tomorrow after seeing Ishra and shagun manipulation
he won't be reforming so soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mayu1982

iffanvidz IF-Dazzler
iffanvidz
iffanvidz

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
As if they lovey dovey from the day one of marriage...LOL
sweetiepiee090 Senior Member
sweetiepiee090
sweetiepiee090

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
by seeing olv wer he ashok to tk thm bck I dnt thnk he vl listen ishra convo rather he vl help shagun to break thm.. Lots of drama cmng

Go to top