Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

HOLD UP- are the cousins trying to make VIRAJ jealous???

LightingHope IF-Dazzler
LightingHope
LightingHope

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Am I just slow or something, because I thought Saurav was going to tell Nisha that Viraj had a girlfriend(which she would know to be untrue) but Viraj basically TOLD Nisha to get a boyfriend, their plan would most probably fail( though I hope to imagine something different) unless this is the first time Viraj shows any feelings for Nisha, which logically thinking is highly unlikely, but you never know.

And this all depends on whether the Saurav plan actually works, which I also doubt.

And whether Viraj actually comes to the party.

So yeah, bit skeptical about this LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavisarkarishqnme-Panda-JAHHNAVIcaller123

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
I was confused about the cousins' plan as well LOL But then it was all figured out..

In the next episode we will see Saurav flirting with Nisha, as part of the plan. He tries to propose to her to take their friendship to the next level (she told him if he was asking to go to the rooftop LOL).. So Saurav countinues to pester her & according to their plan, Nisha will be soo irritated and annoyed with Saurav's romantic attitude that she will tell him straight that she likes Viraj Sir and that's why she can't start dating him..
BUT *spoiler alert* their plan backfires when Nisha catches Saurav & forces him to blurt out their plan's truth. Would the cousins know their plan has failed? How would Nisha react? Will she turn the tables on them and pretend to like Saurav? LOL Wink

Edited by JAHHNAVI - 23 December 2014 at 2:30pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_Raeesa_LightingHopeishqnmebluEyezcaller123Princyz_Belle

LightingHope IF-Dazzler
LightingHope
LightingHope

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

I was confused about the cousins' plan as well LOL But then it was all figured out..

In the next episode we will see Saurav flirting with Nisha, as part of the plan. He tries to propose to her to take their friendship to the next level (she told him if he was asking to go to the rooftop LOL).. So Saurav countinues to pester her & according to their plan, Nisha will be soo irritated and annoyed with Saurav's romantic attitude that she will tell him straight that she likes Viraj Sir and that's why she can't start dating him..
BUT *spoiler alert* their plan backfires when Nisha catches Saurav & forces him to blurt out their plan's truth. Would the cousins know their plan has failed? How would Nisha react? Will she turn the tables on them and pretend to like Saurav? LOL Wink

Ohh, right, I feel really stupid now

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ishqnmecaller123

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top