Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

IPKKND:FF Arshi at mount college,teenage love story!!

Arihiya-Raizada Senior Member
Arihiya-Raizada
Arihiya-Raizada

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Hey Guyz...Smile...,I've decided to write a new FF about Arshi when they were in college!!!
Hope you like it!!!Big smile!!

Characters

The Raizada family!

Arnav Singh Raizada
Aarti Raizada and Aryaan Raizada's son, Arnav is a playboy and he can be cheeky at times, he loves his sister Anjali a lot and he is very protective about her!! he is quite modern,he is known as the most cutest, adorable, popular, handsome and the MOST Happening boy of the whole of mount college!! (Arnav's dad owns AR!) , Arnav is in his second year of mount college!! And is 19 years old!!

Akash Raizada
Manorama Raizada and Mahendra Raizada (mami and mama)'s son, he is exactly the same as in the program but he can be a bit cheeky at times and is a bit modern, girls do like him and fall for him
because he's Arnav I mean The ASR's cousin!! He's in his  second year of mount college!! And is 19
Years old!! And he's in Arnav's class!!

Nandakishore aka NK
Manorama's nephew cousin of Akash and Arnav/best Friends!! He is the same as in the program but he is 19 years old and he's in Arnav and Akash's class, he's in his second year of mount college!!

Anjali Raizada Jha
Sister of Arnav, daughter of Aarti and Aryaan, cousin of Akash and NK, she is the same as in the program (very caring, nice, loves Arnav more than anything!) she is married to Shyam Jha!!

Aarti Raizada
Mother of Arnav and Anjali, wife of Aryaan, daughter-in-law of devyani and is one of the Raizada bahu's!, she is sweet caring, and loves her children , and she is also very understanding!!

Aryaan Raizada
Father of Arnav and Anjali, husband of Aarti, son of devyani, brother of Mehendra, he owns AR and named it after his son Arnav Raizada, he loves his 2 children and his family a lot!!!

Manorama Raizada aka Mami
Mother of Akash, wife of Mahendra, daughter-in-law of devyani and is one of the Raizada bahu's, she is also Arnav, Anjali and NK's Aunty (you know what I mean), she is exactly the same as in the program!!

Mahendra Raizada aka mama
Father of Akash, husband of Manorama, son of Devyani, brother of Aryaan, he is exactly the same as
In the program!!

Devyani Raizada aka Nani
Mother of Aryaan and Mahendra, nani of Arnav, Anjali, Akash and NK, she is exactly the same as she is in the program (sweet, caring, understanding and loving)!!!

Shyam Manohar Jha 
Husband of Anjali, he loves his wife a lot, at least yet!!

The Gupta Family!
(In this ff they are a rich family!)

Khushi Kumari Gupta
Shashi Gupta and Garima gupta's daughter, sister of Payal and Rahul, Khushi is quite bubbly but bold, she is innocent, cheerful and quite modern but she is quite traditional at the same time!, she is Rahul's favourite sister but she always fights and has little arguments with Rahul!! Khushi and Payal are joining Mount college!! Khushi is 18 years old!!

Payal Gupta 
Shashi Gupta and Garima gupta's daughter, sister of Khushi and Rahul, she is the same as in the program except she is a little more modern!! Payal and Khushi are joining mount college!! Payal is 18 years old!! She is going to be in the same class as Khushi!!

Rahul Singh Khurana
Shashi Gupta and Garima gupta's son, brother of Payal and Khushi, he is cheeky, he can be a playboy, he is quite modern, funny, cute and girls do fall for him because of his charms, he can flirt but he is also protective about Khushi and Payal!!, his nickname is Ru, he is 19 years old and is in his second year at mount college!!, he's in Arnav, Akash and NK's class!! They all are best friends!!

Garima Gupta 
Mother of Payal, Khushi and Rahul, wife of shashi, she is sweet, caring and loves her children a lot, and she is also very understanding!!, and very Traditional!

Shashi Gupta
Father of  Payal, Khushi and Rahul, husband of Garima and brother of Madhumati, he loves his family a lot , he is the same as in the program, except he is modern and he owns a company RU empires named after Rahul!!

Bua ji 
She is the same as in the program

Other people!

Lavanya kashyap also known as La
Sweet, nice, cute, she is modern and friendly!! She is joining mount college!! Same class as Khushi and Payal! She is 18 years old!!

Jia Sharma
Sweet, nice, cute, she is modern and friendly!! She is joining mount college!! Same class as Khushi and Payal! She is 18 years old!!

Sameer Rathur
Cheeky, funny, cute, he can be a playboy, modern, he's in his second year of mount college!! Same class as Arnav, Akash, NK and Rahul!! He is 19 years old!!

Rohan Mehta 
Cheeky, nice, modern, he can be a playboy, he's in his second year of mount college!! Same class as Arnav, Akash, NK and Rahul and Sameer!! He is 19 years old!!

Sheetal Kapoor
Modern, cute, Anoying, arrogent, spoilt, flirter! she thinks she's the Best, the most hottest, the most popular, hot and the most happening girl of college, when she's not!! 

Note!= Khushi, Payal, Lavanya and Jia are best friends.
                                           AND 
Arnav, Akash, NK, Rahul, Sameer and Rohan are best friends

Hope you liked the character sketch, I will be updating chapter 1 tommorow

Please like or comment!!

Prologue 
Below

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeethbalasweetydoll32

Arihiya-Raizada
Arihiya-Raizada

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Hey Guyz...Smile...,I've decided to write a new FF about Arshi when they were in college!!!
Hope you like it!!!Big smile!!

Prologue 

Raizada mansion

Aarti: chote, Akash, NK, all of you, please pack your bag quickly, you've got to go to college tommorow!!

Arnav: but maa, can't we pack our bag later?

Aarti: no Arnav, when you, Akash and NK go to college the house is really empty without you guys, and everyone misses you!, And you only visit Shantivan(RM) in the holidays, so quickly pack your bags and come downstairs so you guys can spend some time with the family!

Arnav: ok mom

Akash: ok maasi

NK: ok maasi

After that Aarti left the room and went downstairs 

Arnav: I can't wait to go back to college!

Akash and NK: same here!! 

NK: hey nanav, there will be new girls now right!!

Arnav: yeh I guess

Akash: I'm soo excited!! Khushi must be missing you right? 

Arnav: I guess, more than that she'll be pissed that I didn't go and meet her these hols

Akash: haha true 

NK: aww khushi is so sweet 

Arnav: NK you dare go near her! 
NK: okay okay Guys let's pack our bags, and go downstairs!

Arnav: yeh, meet you guys downstairs!

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Gupta mansion

Payal: Rahul, you've been in that college for a year and now your seniors, and me and Khushi are starting this college,so I wanted to ask you, what type of clothes do the girls in college wear? Do they wear skirts? Short or long? What do they take? And...

Rahul: Relax yaar, just wear what you want, for example look at Khushi, she's so chilled out!

Payal: But what do they wear?

Rahul: Payal, I don't go around looking at what type of cloths girls wear or if she's wearing any undergarments or what colour they are!

Khushi: Relax jiji, Ru is right, just wear what you want,

Payal: Ok, and Rahul one more thing..

Rahul: no more thing, I'm going!, and you 2 hurry downstairs! Everyone will be waiting for us!

Khushi: what about your packing?

Rahul: I've already done it!

Khushi: someone's missing college!

Rahul: true yaar, anyway, come downstairs!

How's the prologue? Plz comment and like xx:)

Edited by Arihiya-Raizada - 17 August 2015 at 9:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetydoll32

Arihiya-Raizada
Arihiya-Raizada

Posted: 14 June 2015 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Soz guys soon I'll update
Arihiya-Raizada
Arihiya-Raizada

Posted: 29 October 2015 at 3:48pm | IP Logged