Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

PC calls her performance one of the best of 2014 (Page 5)

ViccoTurmeric IF-Sizzlerz
ViccoTurmeric
ViccoTurmeric

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
What wrong In what she said!!!!???

On her performance being one of best - she included her performance among performances by other five actresses and I totally agree with her! I will be disappointed if anyone other than five will win since no one is deserving enough to win best actress besides these 5!!!!! What's wrong in here?

She said on AWARD FUNCTION that she doesn't trust them now but at same time will be gracious enough to go and accept the same! 
She didn't go to Stardust award (award function which sparked this doubt) but she did go to BSEA!

On Anushka - she anyways isn't winning any award. Also PC gave this interview before she watched PK...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Sano_

cougarTown IF-Rockerz
cougarTown
cougarTown

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Star of the year basically indicates popularity so dpad deserved it
There were search light best actress too..that was won by kangana

And rightly so

Don't think anything unfair happened

.Intoxicated.

subhs IF-Dazzler
subhs
subhs

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Mary Kom is a weak movie 
zaynmalik. Senior Member
zaynmalik.
zaynmalik.

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:15am | IP Logged
She's right, if she doesn't win then at least Kangna or Rani should get it this year (i haven't seen Tabu and Alia) otherwise the awards are BS. I still can't belive she didn't get it for barfi... IMO she was the best thing about the movie. I love vidya but that was not fair at all. 

_Sano_

QueenExpression Goldie
QueenExpression
QueenExpression

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Anu and. PC should be friends...their both whining queens. I can assure you they both complained to each other about awards they have not won on the sets of DD. 
PS I do think PC deserved it for Barfi over Vidya..but this complaining all the time about winning awards it's just annoying. PC over the years have become so insecure and arrogant. For this reason..am so glad Vidya got it over her. Vidya' personality is so much tolerable than PC. And Vidya am sure does her roles and films because she's passionate about her art while PC it seems she just does certain roles to win awards which is why she complains when she doesn't get one. Shouldn't the critical appreciation be enough for her? 

Edited by QueenExpression - 24 December 2014 at 11:15am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

G..OATruky786

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
For me it wasn't her best performance as an actress, still Barfi for me, I felt she was over the top in some scenes I was disappointed with the film overall, whereas Queen - Kangana, Tabu in Haider and now Rani in Mardaani all three were just fantastic this year. Especially Kangana she deserves many awards I want her to win but I also hope Rani-Tabu win some too because they are both equally deserving. The title is misleading.
Dhaa-Ki-Tiki IF-Dazzler
Dhaa-Ki-Tiki
Dhaa-Ki-Tiki

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
She is talking about awards being political? Didn't she get the colors popular choice award for best debut singer for an international single? It's pretty obvious she got it in return of her performance in the function.LOL

I loved PC in Mary Kom and she equally deserves an award but the reason Vidya won was because she carried a critically and commercially successful film on her shoulders which PC couldn't manage with MK.

And I guess I'm the only one who thinks Sridevi was robbed of all awards for EV :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenExpressionruky786

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KochurShaakBata

She is talking about awards being political? Didn't she get the colors popular choice award for best debut singer for an international single? It's pretty obvious she got it in return of her performance in the function.LOL

I loved PC in Mary Kom and she equally deserves an award but the reason Vidya won was because she carried a critically and commercially successful film on her shoulders which PC couldn't manage with MK.

And I guess I'm the only one who thinks Sridevi was robbed of all awards for EV :(

No! I was one who wanted Sridevi to win! I loved her in EV.

QueenExpression

Go to top