Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

PC calls her performance one of the best of 2014 (Page 3)

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
No need to be so upset. She didn't really own the year. MK got a lot of flak as a film and ultimately that matters when the awards are decided. The competition between the women has heated up a lot over the years. Vidya deserved her Kahaani award. It's hard to act in a thriller without giving the suspense away in a few scenes here and there. She didn't do that anywhere. It's visible more the second time. PC was fabulous in Barfi and it would have been nice if she also won, but there was a lot of competition that year. She should get over it and quit whining. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenExpressionG..OATruky786

Priya_SD IF-Dazzler
Priya_SD
Priya_SD

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OrganizedChaos

"I don't really trust the awards now."

Yet she showed up at the Big Star Entertainment awards and picked up an award.

But from her statement it is clear she is not going to win the major awards, so she is voicing out that she doesn't really trust awards. Better doing it before the awards than doing it after they are announced and coming across like a total loser.

And her line about if anyone else than her list of top 5 wins, then it's politicized smacks of arrogance and haughtiness. So if Anushka (who was not in her list) wins an award, that means it's politicized? BULLSHIT.

She had no problems when she had to pick up an award before for Fashion.. back then she had absolute faith in awards. Now that she is losing out, she has also lost her mind.

This!!! So true! 

Not saying that awards aren't fixed these days, but how come it's all fine and dandy as long as you are winning? And when you don't, then it's a big problem. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RangeelaaQueenExpressionHarveySpecterG..OAT_Darling_ruky786

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
This is why she went to Big Star and not Stardust:

Can't win them all

Click here to enlarge image

Was PeeCee's decision to skip one awards show and attend another guided by the results?

LAST week, Priyanka Chopra skipped an awards ceremony in which she was supposed to perform and collect the Best Actress- Drama trophy for Mary Kom. But, if sources are to be believed, she was unhappy with the award category and hence, chose to give the event a miss. Interestingly, she attended another awards show a few days later where she bagged two honours for the biopic.

A source says, " In the first event, Priyanka did not approve of the categories she was nominated for. She was hoping the organisers would choose winners wisely but was disappointed with the results." While a series of sentimental tweets by Priyanka kept people guessing about her state of mind, the actress made an appearance at another awards function. A source says, " She was happy with the organisers' decision to give her two awards in categories she had hoped to win and so, decided to personally collect them." PeeCee was also invited for PK screening by her Dil Dhadakne Do costar Anushka Sharma but she had already committed her presence to the award organisers, the source adds.

Priyanka's spokesperson remained unavailable for comment.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenExpressionScorpio_Velvetruky786

Ramsha.. IF-Sizzlerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
So what if she is annoyed with awards, She is right. She deserve it more for Barfi than vidya deserved it for kahani.
Pcee performance in barfi was exceptional. Vidya performance in kahani was not as good as pcee performance in barfi.

Again this year i found Pcee performance in mary mom better than kangana performance in queen. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ViccoTurmeric

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
WTH is going on with this woman? So many good things are happening to her and she is acting to act like Anu--all pity me and whiny and shit. 

I know she was grabbed from Barfi. I personally don't think Vidya was more deserving than she was. But what has happened has happened. Her points are very valid until she starts to bring herself into the equation. MK wasn't bad but the sad truth is that no single owned this year like women have in the past. She owned 2008 like Kareena owned 2007 with JWM and Deepika with her 4 back to back hits last year. But this year has been a good year for a lot of women. Rani and Tabu were probably the best of the lot and unfortunately they're gonna get overlooked and random awards/nominations are probably gonna be given to Deepika and Jacky for their masala flicks. I think on the list, PC's performance is rated like 6th or 7th. She wasn't as amazing the others and it's ok. Just work harder next year.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ozzyproductionQueenExpression_Darling_ruky786

Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
sonam won best actress which I disagree with. I think If kangana did not throw unprofessionalism around in the industry with not promoting the film and pissing off producers, she would've won the award. Kangana is the perfect choice for me at least.

I watched Mary Kom and PC did NOT give her best performance. I prefer her in other movies. This year, it was all about dp, kangana and alia for me

Edited by Terenaina - 23 December 2014 at 5:19pm
OJ6.0 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenExpressionLEO88

Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 5:31pm | IP Logged

someone has that video of salman dancing to jummi ki raat and pc in the audience dancing together at the awards

btw I like PC but she needs to STOP being so whinny. Mary Kom was a weak performance in my opinion. I only liked the songs thanks to the music composers. This year was Kangana, Alia, back to back hits for dp, and Tabu's performance

Go to top