Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: KinSanj

I haven't seen the episode yet, but with the sounds of it, I think Abhi won't be tolerating everything Riya wants to do...she has had her way everytime, and it's time Abhi takes over...Abhi supported her in every way and now it's actually Riya's turn! And that's the least she can do after all he has done for her...! right?

Absolutely Right Sanju  . Yes it's ok to papmer ur partner But Don't do it so much that the Person takes u for granted everytime . Yeah Abhi did lot for Ria . Kya kuch nahi kia usne apne Pyaar ko jeetne ke liye . Now Ria too have to show her depth of love for Abhi .
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: KinSanj

okay I finally saw the episode and the precap. I didn't find Abhi Dominating at all...He said it in a polite way that "Riya Saari Toh Tumhe Pehan Ni Hogi." He is trying to get her to adjust in this new family and life style. He knows his mother will never approve her D-I-L in Salwar Kameez, as married women should be wearing sarees only. he is just trying to help her to win his mother's heart. she needs to prove that she is suitable for the family and can be a yogya bahu!

Yes Sanju . Abhi truly wants that Rukmani should accept Ria as her DIL And Abhi is just trying to help Ria by making her in good books of Rukmani .I hope Ria supports him fully too in this .