Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

What if Zaki reveals the truth to Alvira ??

Bujee09 IF-Dazzler
Bujee09
Bujee09

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
While most of us keep banging our head with what will happen next Wacko
My friend in twitter confuses me more D'ohwith this idea of what if Zaki asks Sahir to reveal the truth but Sahir will NOT until Zaki nods his head for marriage with Samaira Big smile...So eventually Zaki lands up revealing Sahir's manipulation to Alvira begum who would be the MOST happiest mom Embarrassedto know abt her son playing this love game with this girl LOL

What will Alvira begum do then ConfusedShe is definitely NOT going to give this wonderful BUMPER SHOT a MISS Wink Afterall she had been struggling to get them together LOLLOLLOL

Lets keep our thinking caps HIGH n wait for this story to unfoldThumbs Up ...Cheers Hug

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Harshad4ever505Peaceout09ploydomeTaanuDeewaniAnuPurvadakshaavirs.shailu29Suvika.

grumpydwarf IF-Dazzler
grumpydwarf
grumpydwarf

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
I would hope the tube light turns on and she will realize how big of a mistake she made in bringing a poor innocent girl in the house of her ruthless son. She will realize he is capable of anything and dangerous for Arzoo's well being! But wait she gave birth to this son so she is just like him so she should be overjoyed! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TaanuDeewaniAnuPurvadakshaaviBujee09

hagen Senior Member
hagen
hagen

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Alvira doesn't care about arzoo or sahir being alone.She just wants zeenat out of sahir's life because maybe zeenat knew something about alvira that could destroy her  so it was alvira who planned the accident for zeenat so that she is gone forever.Arzoo is nothing more than a scapegoat both for sahir and alvira

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TaanuDeewaniBujee09

flipfl0p IF-Dazzler
flipfl0p
flipfl0p

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
I was thinking, it could be Anam who would reveal it to Arzoo. She will make sure, Arzoo is totally broken and leaves the house. Oh! This mad house is full of scheming people. Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TaanuDeewaniBujee09

Bujee09 IF-Dazzler
Bujee09
Bujee09

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by redviolet

I would hope the tube light turns on and she will realize how big of a mistake she made in bringing a poor innocent girl in the house of her ruthless son. She will realize he is capable of anything and dangerous for Arzoo's well being! But wait she gave birth to this son so she is just like him so she should be overjoyed
 Thumbs Upyour last line CRACKED me UP LOLLOL  Valid question ...lets see Wink
Bujee09 IF-Dazzler
Bujee09
Bujee09

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollyfood

I was thinking, it could be Anam who would reveal it to Arzoo. She will make sure, Arzoo is totally broken and leaves the house. Oh! This mad house is full of scheming people. Angry
 LOL well said @boldLOLLOLLOL
Bujee09 IF-Dazzler
Bujee09
Bujee09

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hagen

Alvira doesn't care about arzoo or sahir being alone.She just wants zeenat out of sahir's life because maybe zeenat knew something about alvira that could destroy her  so it was alvira who planned the accident for zeenat so that she is gone forever.Arzoo is nothing more than a scapegoat both for sahir and alvira
@bold Yup well in today's situation BIG YES to these lines ...Thumbs Up
Aarzoo bani BAKRI sacch mein to everyone in this house Cry i so hope someone reveals this truth and she just WALKS out of the house n office and give one TIGHT SLAP Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rs.shailu29

TaanuDeewani Goldie
TaanuDeewani
TaanuDeewani

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Awesome thing to happen now is Zeenat waking up..Arzoo knowing about Sahir's plan and zeenat..all around the same time..that will be one emotionally charged epi...and then Arzoo back to Lucknow and Sahir leaves everything and runs behind her... LOL

Go to top