India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Dimpy dragged Halwa issue (Page 8)

Hana2581 Senior Member
Hana2581
Hana2581

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
She made it look like Gautam was the one who finished it..Ali was the last one to get it. She was making a big deal out of nothing. She's annoying me now. Sleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

devsriyaMoon-Sparklerupa_6

Mehakphool Goldie
Mehakphool
Mehakphool

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
She hates gautam. Or why will she come to WR and ask him? She made a huge deal about it. Even upen said no go ahead eat it but dimpy objected. I dont like her new side. And she kept going and going. Its not like he ate the entire bowl. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Moon-Sparkle

ilovekaran001 Groupbie
ilovekaran001
ilovekaran001

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Yeah she is always busy bitching or complaining

Moon-Sparkle

jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Now she is Upen nd Tann's group dey hate GG so Dimpy too has to hate GG.

Moon-Sparkle

madeinindia Groupbie
madeinindia
madeinindia

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
right she did drag it but Gautam should have asked Karishma...i kno he wasnt the one to have finished it but still he should have asked...
karishma shared it with every1 n she didnt make it an issue that everyne finished it without even asking her...that was really sweet of her...

Moon-Sparkle

bbsai IF-Rockerz
bbsai
bbsai

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Actually there was nothing to fight about. Dimpy saw what happened and how much halwa is left even before Gautam ate it. Ali took the last left over halwa.
Dimpy is just irritating person.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Moon-Sparklerupa_6Nishita123

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Completely agree , Dimpy dragged the issue unnecessarily - in the process she made a fool out of herself and came across so petty !! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Moon-Sparklerupa_6

sk100 Newbie
sk100
sk100

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mysterygirl_me

Originally posted by Moon-Sparkle

Gautam was so right about her.. that stop spreading and poking other ppl because she creates misunderstanding... and she loves it afterwards like pritam says about her same thing..
I mean SO WHAT? if he him and ali ate halwa..but she made big deal for gautam only not for Ali? 
who was last the last person to finish halwa...it was Ali...but she keeps repeating and dragging about gautam only  why? cuz she very well mentioned it that karishma and gautam's relations are not good and he should have asked...its just halwa.for everybody karishma told everyone to share it...what does relations have to do with this?Shocked

She has always supported gautam and now she is back stabbing him by provoking others against him...che che cheDead

i was so wrong about her ..but now dimpy just a get life

totally agree, i was so glad when everyone including upen said to her that no let him have it karishma likes it when everyone shares the food so she wont have a problem but miss dimpy wants to make a mountain out of a mole hill . i've supported dimply but now it just doesnt seem like the same person to me. gautam didnt even nominate her ever, was with her when pritam was telling her that she broke p3g and gautam was there to hug her when she cried. he was there for her listening to her opinion on ali when she was hurt by ali and was crying and gautam was the one consoling her. he even supported her for captaincy and when she came inside the house. so why does his support become unnoticed and dimpy's support becomes unconditional? i was wrong about her too Confused

Dimpy is right. she cares for gautam, that's why she said to gautam inform once KT. because both are enemies. Dimpy not seen ali so she asked gautam halwa completed because gautam took 2 spoons. what's wrong in that. there is no tont in that matter. pritam and punz blaming dimpy continuously even gautam also feeling like that. so she share her opinion with KT.

Go to top