ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Which is the most heartbreaking, tear jerking and saddest scene according to you in bollywood?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
When Halo the puppy gets lost in the film Halo and the little girl goes every where to look for him
When Jackie's dog dies in Teri Meherbaniya. Wait...I don't think the dog dies but I think that movie was terribly sad on the end. I don't remember the details.
When Ranveer's character falls from the tree in Lootera

I cried. True story. I don't remmeber anything else that made me sadEdited by Dexterkilaila - 9 years ago
HarveySpecter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

When Halo the puppy gets lost in the film Halo and the little girl goes every where to look for him
When Jackie's dog dies in Teri Meherbaniya. Wait...I don't think the dog dies but I think that movie was terribly sad on the end. I don't remember the details.

I cried. True story. I don't remmeber anything else that made me sad

+100.
Ponga.Pandit2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
jaane nahi denge tujhe

khoya hai pake jisne Pyaar main hoon na

oso ending scene

murder 2 girls death

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
The only bollywood movie scene that made me cry was the one from 3 idiots when kareena's character tells the truth about her brother's death to her father.
And the movie haathi mere saathi :'(
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Highway.  The ending when Veera asks the driver to pull over and she cries/wails on the side of the road.  She was finally allowing herself to grief (or getting the chance to).  Of course this doesn't take away from the fact that the whole thing was classic Stockholm syndrome.  But if we can take that fact away for a moment that was a pretty sad for me.  

Rang De Basanti.  Madhavan's character's funeral.  Especially when the friends were carrying him over their shoulders and remembering just doing that as a joke when he was alive a short while before.  

Sholay.  At the end when Amitabh Bachchab's character is dying and Jaya's character finally arrives and cries on her father in laws shoulders.  He doesn't even have arms to hold her :(
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

I cried. True story. I don't remmeber anything else that made me sad

All 3- Plus 100000000000000.

I cried like a baby who had been seperated from  her Mommy. ðŸ˜­

Add 1- HIGHWAY.

A.) When Bir was shot. I JERKED in my seat SO HARD, for a minute I thought I had been shot, and there was deathly silence in the whole cinema hall- And without knowing that I was, I begun crying.

B.) When Veera runs out & the police surrounds her, she keeps running, slips to Mahabir's side & ...Gosh,  Alia acted so well, it was like her Dream+ her Life Purpose had come to an end. It was gut-wrenching. Spectacular.

C.) When she confronts Darinda Uncle &  SCRRREAMS her lungs out at him , finally tells her family of how scarred her childhood was but they conveninetly choose to over-look. 

This movie in it's entirety. It made me cry, it had me in the palm of it's hand for an entire week.

3.) Aamir Khan in Ghajini plays  a tycoon, one of the richest men in the country who befriends a poor do-gooder called Sanjana in Ghajini. He falls in love with her but one day, due to a business oppurtunity lies to her about how he has to go to visit his sick mother in his village because she's very sick & he requires a few Lakhs to pay her medical bills. Sanjana has been wanting to buy a car since years now, it has been one of her dreams.

She asks him to meet her one night urgently, he quickly jumps in an auto & meets her--- Only to see her hand over all the Lakhs she had stored for her car- Her  dream, so that he could pay his  mother's medical bills.

It was a tiny gesture in terms of the story, shot very simply, but it moved me to tears.. Still does... Maybe am just weird. ðŸ˜†

4.) ANYTHING INVOLVING ANIMALS. I don't cry when humans die , but even if a scorpion- It's my scorpy that died. True story.

P.S. Lovely topic! ðŸ˜Š
Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 9 years ago
bollykudi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think the saddest scene I have ever seen in bollywood was the scene when Veer finally meets Zara again after so many years. I IMMEDIATELY started crying like my sister had to get up and get me tissues. It wasn't heart breaking but it was just so emotional for me.
The other sad scene is that Sajid actually put together Humshakals and thought it would be SAFE to put out for the innocent audience to watch. It makes me cry knowing there's a movie like this that actually exists...

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: bollykudi

I think the saddest scene I have ever seen in bollywood was the scene when Veer finally meets Zara again after so many years. I IMMEDIATELY started crying like my sister had to get up and get me tissues. It wasn't heart breaking but it was just so emotional for me.

The other sad scene is that Sajid actually put together Humshakals and thought it would be SAFE to put out for the innocent audience to watch. It makes me cry knowing there's a movie like this that actually exists...

🤣
@Bold: For a minute I was flummoxed!! Too damn good! ðŸ¤£
humdekhenge thumbnail
I cry while watching most movies. I cried the most during TZP. Edited by Bandwagon-er - 9 years ago