India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

RITESH - the total opposite of Viraj.

feminist Senior Member
feminist
feminist

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Ritesh is everything we hate in a person. 
  1. he is arrogant
  2. he is selfish
  3. he is a liar
  4. he manipulates people especially good people even his fiance. god
  5. he is a jerk
  6. he has no respect for others

UGGGH! He iritates me sooo much. No matter how selfish Kirti was she isn't so bad that she deserves someone so evil and wicked like Ritesh. I think Ritesh never changed he might have left Nisha considering he can't get dowry or any other luxurious demands from Nisha's family and since Kirti already likes him he took advantage of it. So what is he is educated, good-looking he is still a lying, bas***d. uggh!!!
He created misunderstandings between Nisha and her cousins now he did the same between Kirti and her parents its sad that they trust someone else's word over Kirti. Why just because she hugged her fiance out in the open that day and now that means they have slept with eachother?

I hope Nisha finds out and helps her. Ritesh should rot in hell. Idiot.

P.S: But I like the guy, he is cute. CryCryCry

Edited by feminist - 23 December 2014 at 1:09pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavisarkarLaila132prachiiishqnmeLightingHopeJAHHNAVI

Ijaza Senior Member
Ijaza
Ijaza

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
I'm hoping the same,nisha was qonderin about kritika's silence and aman too knows ,so tey decide on something and end ritesh's track,I so don't want kritika to marry him..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

feministprachii

prachii Goldie
prachii
prachii

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by feminist

Ritesh is everything we hate in a person. 
  1. he is arrogant
  2. he is selfish
  3. he is a liar
  4. he manipulates people especially good people even his fiance. god
  5. he is a jerk
  6. he has no respect for others

UGGGH! He iritates me sooo much. No matter how selfish Kirti was she isn't so bad that she deserves someone so evil and wicked like Ritesh. I think Ritesh never changed he might have left Nisha considering he can't get dowry or any other luxurious demands from Nisha's family and since Kirti already likes him he took advantage of it. So what is he is educated, good-looking he is still a lying, bas***d. uggh!!!
He created misunderstandings between Nisha and her cousins now he did the same between Kirti and her parents its sad that they trust someone else's word over Kirti. Why just because she hugged her fiance out in the open that day and now that means they have slept with eachother?

I hope Nisha finds out and helps her. Ritesh should rot in hell. Idiot.

P.S: But I like the guy, he is cute. CryCryCry

Yes Rithesh is annoying these days.Even more cunning than sheks.
From the day 1 he has this attitude like as if he is the only 'handpome'LOLguy in this planet.All the girls should fall for him like that AngryDifferences between Ritesh n Viraj s ClapBut third point holds good for Viraj per today's episode for his lie abt nishu's bdaySilly(jus kidding) ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Haleyyfeministishqnme

fairyanna Newbie
fairyanna
fairyanna

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
BB is trying so hard not to make Gautam the winner by extending the show ...They are trying to project karishma and pritam nicely so that bb can make them the winner

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishqnme

-muriel- Groupbie
-muriel-
-muriel-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ijaza

I'm hoping the same,nisha was qonderin about kritika's silence and aman too knows ,so tey decide on something and end ritesh's track,I so don't want kritika to marry him..

her name is Kirti not Kritika
btw, why she is not telling others about that night? she should know that nothing was happen.

ishqnme

BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Ritesh is a sick guy Dead He defo doesn deserve Kirti. Kirti maybe self centered but I dont think she will ever hesitate to stand by her cousins when a need arises. I suppose he broke up with Nisha only because Nisha's father was not so well off whereas Kirti's dad is financially better off than his siblings.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

feministishqnme

feminist Senior Member
feminist
feminist

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -muriel-

Originally posted by Ijaza

her name is Kirti not Kritika
btw, why she is not telling others about that night? she should know that nothing was happen.

Kirti was drunk so she is not sure if they did or did not do anything and I just hope she remembers Ritesh wasn't drunk so he took advantage of her if he did say they did it. I hope Kirti fights back herself!

ishqnme

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top