keep it simple this time

sairasamira007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Ekta could keep it simple ..this time without showing unnecessary vamps
and some other affairs. ...she could just simply show because o both rags and Neil's ego the wedding
didn't last ..and now she could show a lot of things that how the children again brings them back together
People would enjoy this more ...she's taking it balh way and typical ekkta shows
I hope she dont twist it more and keep it all simple this time ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

exoLarmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
DiscoDhokla thumbnail
I had the same thing in my mind and Ekta lost the charm by introducing Nivedita!
amazingneira thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sairasamira007

Ekta could keep it simple ..this time without showing unnecessary vamps
and some other affairs. ...she could just simply show because o both rags and Neil's ego the wedding
didn't last ..and now she could show a lot of things that how the children again brings them back together
People would enjoy this more ...she's taking it balh way and typical ekkta shows
I hope she dont twist it more and keep it all simple this time ...

its like whole universe is against them. comeon for once show some natural lives of people we meet and live with.😑
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
the twist and turns are irritating me big time
here we are confused with suhani's mystery...and look they have introduced roopali-nivedita mystery...at least they should reveal the truth of one mystery...

but it seems like suhani-roopali-nivedita are connected with each other...and it gives me a feeling that ragini does know abt suhani's existence...but since she haven't seen suhani as a person...she has no idea...once suhani lands in India...and meets ragini...old painful memories will be playing in her mind...

i feel bad for suhani...if indeed roopali is suhani's birth mother...she will be shattered and broken to know abt her identity...she will completely break down to know that neil is not her real dad...agam-ranbir is not her blood brothers...above all ragini who she thinks of her mother...is not her mother...for ragini...suhani is responsible for her family to broke up
4856 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
till this Nivedita came😑😑 ...things were going well..😊
at least the story could have progressed some more...😊
already there are so many twists and turns that my head has started to spin...πŸ˜•πŸ€’
lets see how much we can take it...!! She is testing us..!!
artizia thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
it starts to feel like another Kasam se 
and 
that mixing of background scores of all her old serials is annoying...its even ruining good memories of old shows...
photofreak thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
pehle aman the innocent munda ...ka dard to nikalo yaar..phir Nivedita rupali layenge... and also OMFG...the bg tune for Nivedita is of that vamp in KGK...who lived till the last episode ... i forgot her name... 
photofreak thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aritzia

it starts to feel like another Kasam se 

and 
that mixing of background scores of all her old serials is annoying...its even ruining good memories of old shows...

ROFL... bang on ..absolutely true...
Paytonlee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
why did they have to bring nivideta so fast. i wanted the dinner to be more focused on parents bonding with their kids. i wanted some agam-ragini moments. they could have shown nishi and aarav showing the money box or the gifts ragini buys for agam on his birthday every year. 

im praying that suhani is ragini's daughter. not a kid of this nivideta's sister. that poor girl will be heart broken if she is not their daughter but she is very similar to ragini too. like her spectacles, thinking from heart