Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

SaAz:Let Us Share This Pain Together (Page 4)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ecrivain

JYOTI lovely post on a brilliant epi ..n Shweta beautiful collages too Clap

Sahir was brilliant as The guy who has shades of grey n yet shines out with his ACT of hiding his love n failing miserably at it ...Big smile...

ARZOO was good too ...n I thoroughly enjoyed the mouth to mouth n the under water shots they were well done n aesthetically shot Embarrassed

Zaki is heartbroken but he does see tht ARZOO is right in her one might ...wonder wht will he do now as he Knpws sahir is playing on LOL

As an episode me too enjoyed it a lot ... all character though flawed did perfect justice to their characterisations and the best part was the execution of the entire pool scene and some wonderful camera angles during mouth to mouth respiration scene  ClapClapClap

Now I feel Zaki holds the key here LOL .. he knows both sides ,.. that is Sahir playing a game and Aarzoo's genuine love for Sahir ... So lets see how this Ikka challenge the badshah over begum  LOLLOLEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ecrivain.

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Zainab..

First time reading your analysis and i dont think i have enjoyed any others any more than i did reading yours. I love how you manage not to bore your readers with your insightful thoughts, predictions, and analogies of the situations. 

I have to catch up with last weeks episodes but i fortunately caught your post. 

My comment has nothing to do with the post! LOL but i will be writing tons tom! 

Lovely Analysis J! 

Glad u liked my take dear .. really appreciate Big smile .. do catch both Mon and tues episodes without fail .. they r really impactful and SaAz chemistry at its best  StarStarStarStar
skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:44am | IP Logged
@Jyoti:

Okay, I can see that the swimming pool scene and the mouth to mouth resuscitation has excited everybody!ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Wase that bit of evil streak that was seen in sahir yesterday hurt me a bit! They are showing as if he is overtly showing his diabolical side. But right at the end in the precap when he sees her smile so broadly he seems fascinated. That was the only part where I felt that despite his chaal to get her to acknowledge love in front of Zaki, he is falling for her as he is mesmerized by that smile and he forgets to show that cynical look on his face!

That scene was nice where they showed all three of them with varied expressions ... Zaki torn, Arzoo in suspended animation and Sahir in cynicism ... but they dragged it a bit too long I feel!

Anyway overall the story is moving!

jyoti06

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanhi

Superb write up with a positive perspective...and ultimate rudra's collages were Awesome...
So,2day's episode shows Sahir is a complete dark horse...I wish to see his redemption ASAP...

What if in the planning of the food poison act,if he wud have lost Aarzoo...he has risked a girls life in the game...I don't feel any difference between zeenat and Sahir now...even without knowing Sahir's past about zeenat...altogether I literally hated to watch Sahir today...Cry

But Harshad the lover boy has completely changed his image in the market by enacting Sahir the dark horse...The more I hated Sahir the much I loved Harshad's acting today...altogether he nailed it...fantabulous performance...Sahir Azeem Choudhary is definitely a milestone in his career...hats off to Harshad's act today...and shivya was also damn good...she lived up as a sweet lover girl who would to to any extremes for her true love...

Today was hectic...so wasn't on the forum actively...

Merry Christmas and a happy & prosperous New year...

Thanks Jo and hope u will continue to write during holidays...I have a shut down from tomorrow...

I think Sahir knew the remedy beforehand and so took the risk .. like he said  he has egg allergy too  and so knows the remedy .. but yes it was a big risk he took  .. what if she dint respond to that injection .. then what ?  Ouch ... I guess Sahir did get worried reason why he later told if something happen to u , I wolud hv died too .. so basically I saved my life here by saving u ... I thought that dialogue was symbolic and he actually meant it knowing well that he could hv lost her today  ...

I too hope CVs give a proper redemption track for Sahir here since his actions r really mean and dangerous Ouch

I agree .. all thanks to Harshad's super act , we r hating on Sahir .. its the actor's calibre at display here .. the passion , intensity , ruthlessness , everything was depicted flawlessly in his body language and expressions StarStarStarStar .. SAC is hands down one of the best and challenging role HC did so far in his career  ClapClapClap

Merry christmas to u too Hug
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankithasushma

Hai as always your post is awesome n collages shwetha ! You are really really 
talented
So this was the episode we were waiting for ... 
You have summed up everything but what I liked the most was that inner conflict going inside sahir while he was executing his plan 
The way he had to look away from her , not able to face her . The way he had to close his eyes to control himself .wow that was done excellently by harshad Clap
Hats off 
Yes today's his real feelings took over at least for some time Embarrassed

Feel really sad for Aarzoo she really don't deserve this 
LIFE IS UNFAIRCry

I wonder why none noticed he had ordered veg fried rice as he told Aarzoo 
But we know the truth n ha he is also allergic to egg rite.?
And arzoo had seen him having the same fried rice then how come he is fine?
I know Aarzoo was not in the condition to be do smart but i dunno know why it dint hit for the viewers 
Or am i expecting more logic

Sahir burning that paper had a symbolism I feel may be that ruthless sahir got burnt with that paper or his heart was burning for the GAME he Played?  

I dunno where this is leading ...

Great post 

I get a feeling Aarzoo assumed that Sahir too had same attack after eating the fried rice but because he knew the remedy already , so first he injected himself and then helped Aarzoo with it ... thats my reading of the scene Confused ... Or mayb later when truth comes out in front of Aarzoo about his gameplan , Aarzoo might go in flashback and realise that Sahir too had same friend rice , then how come he never got any attack , so it means he had other fried rice and it was part of his plan too  Ouch

Sahir burning that paper where he wrote Aarzoo's name can hv several interpretations .. one of them could b his denial phase .. heart says Aarzoo but mind says promise and deal .. so he first writes her name and then burns it down ..  or mayb like u said mayb he just burnt down the old Sahir .. so next morning onwards he will b the normal Sahir hving normal food and smiling like any other man in love Embarrassed

I really want Aarzoo to find out the truth asap .. better now than never or later na Confused

ankithasushma

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rosal_awesome

loved your post jyoti :D and beautiful collages by shwetha Embarrassed

but some how i don't feel like giving sahir any excuses of trying to give himself the same choking experience he gave arzoo. "an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth" does not justify any of his actions. 

one thing i agree though, it would be cool to see a role reversal between the two... and i will be eagerly awaiting the day when sahir has to repent for all the pain he's given arzoo and heal all her wounds one by one //wicked smile in SAC style  LOL

-sanaya 

I do agree that nothing justifies his mean actions yesterday but I was only writing it from symbolicPOV and how Sahir's mind might b working here when he decides to choke himself ... of course he is wrong but mayb this is his way of feeling the pain because he gave similar pain to Aarzoo  Ermm

Me too dont mind the role reversal now after yesterday's episode .. I really want to see Sahir repent hard now Approve

rosal_awesome

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by basicquestion1

Thanx for not so dramatic post. Lovely but controlled.
I am sooo tired of reading that he risked her life. What he did was ruthless and shameful but no one would have died from this. He had the right anti allergy already with him. So I can't seem to relate to anyone where they keep saying that Sahir risked Arzoo's life. Sahir played a brutal game on Arzoo and himself but no one would have died from today's episode.

He did rish her life to some extent  but I agree that this would not hv taken her life because he already had the anti allergic injection with him and was confident enough to do this act .. so yeah it was mean and selfish on his part but he knew that this can noway take away her life or else I bet he would hv killed himself there and then like he told Aarzoo

basicquestion1

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skanda12

@Jyoti:

Okay, I can see that the swimming pool scene and the mouth to mouth resuscitation has excited everybody!Clap

Wase that bit of evil streak that was seen in sahir yesterday hurt me a bit! They are showing as if he is overtly showing his diabolical side. But right at the end in the precap when he sees her smile so broadly he seems fascinated. That was the only part where I felt that despite his chaal to get her to acknowledge love in front of Zaki, he is falling for her as he is mesmerized by that smile and he forgets to show that cynical look on his face!

That scene was nice where they showed all three of them with varied expressions ... Zaki torn, Arzoo in suspended animation and Sahir in cynicism ... but they dragged it a bit too long I feel!

Anyway overall the story is moving!

Mansi yes what Sahir did yesterday was a ruthless act from his end .. though he knew the remedy , yet playing with someone's life and feelings is so not done but thats Sahir for  u , the anti hero who is flawed and might later hv his redemption once he realises and accepts his love for Aarzoo Ermm

Also not only in precap but even in episode after he comes back to his senses and hugs her passionately post her ILU confession , it was genuine the way he closed his eyes in satisfaction and happiness ... only when Zaki arrives , he had to give that forced victory smile to Zaki just to assure him that I m still doing all this for challenge and not because I love her when the irony is he actually loves her now but is trying hard to hide it Ouch

I agree story is moviing and they did manage to keep the curiosity intact so far 

skanda12

Go to top