Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

SaAz:Let Us Share This Pain Together (Page 3)

sanhi Senior Member
sanhi
sanhi

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Superb write up with a positive perspective...and ultimate rudra's collages were Awesome...
So,2day's episode shows Sahir is a complete dark horse...I wish to see his redemption ASAP...

What if in the planning of the food poison act,if he wud have lost Aarzoo...he has risked a girls life in the game...I don't feel any difference between zeenat and Sahir now...even without knowing Sahir's past about zeenat...altogether I literally hated to watch Sahir today...Cry

But Harshad the lover boy has completely changed his image in the market by enacting Sahir the dark horse...The more I hated Sahir the much I loved Harshad's acting today...altogether he nailed it...fantabulous performance...Sahir Azeem Choudhary is definitely a milestone in his career...hats off to Harshad's act today...and shivya was also damn good...she lived up as a sweet lover girl who would to to any extremes for her true love...

Today was hectic...so wasn't on the forum actively...

Merry Christmas and a happy & prosperous New year...

Thanks Jo and hope u will continue to write during holidays...I have a shut down from tomorrow...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shwets-jyoti06

ankithasushma Groupbie
ankithasushma
ankithasushma

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Hai as always your post is awesome n collages shwetha ! You are really really 
talented
So this was the episode we were waiting for ... 
You have summed up everything but what I liked the most was that inner conflict going inside sahir while he was executing his plan 
The way he had to look away from her , not able to face her . The way he had to close his eyes to control himself .wow that was done excellently by harshad Clap
Hats off 
Yes today's his real feelings took over at least for some time Embarrassed

Feel really sad for Aarzoo she really don't deserve this 
LIFE IS UNFAIRCry

I wonder why none noticed he had ordered veg fried rice as he told Aarzoo 
But we know the truth n ha he is also allergic to egg rite.?
And arzoo had seen him having the same fried rice then how come he is fine?
I know Aarzoo was not in the condition to be do smart but i dunno know why it dint hit for the viewers 
Or am i expecting more logic

Sahir burning that paper had a symbolism I feel may be that ruthless sahir got burnt with that paper or his heart was burning for the GAME he Played?  

I dunno where this is leading ...

Great post 

-Shwets-jyoti06

rosal_awesome Senior Member
rosal_awesome
rosal_awesome

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
loved your post jyoti :D and beautiful collages by shwetha Embarrassed

but some how i don't feel like giving sahir any excuses of trying to give himself the same choking experience he gave arzoo. "an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth" does not justify any of his actions. 

one thing i agree though, it would be cool to see a role reversal between the two... and i will be eagerly awaiting the day when sahir has to repent for all the pain he's given arzoo and heal all her wounds one by one //wicked smile in SAC style  LOL

-sanaya 

Edited by rosal_awesome - 23 December 2014 at 10:45pm

-Shwets-jyoti06

basicquestion1 IF-Rockerz
basicquestion1
basicquestion1

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Thanx for not so dramatic post. Lovely but controlled.
I am sooo tired of reading that he risked her life. What he did was ruthless and shameful but no one would have died from this. He had the right anti allergy already with him. So I can't seem to relate to anyone where they keep saying that Sahir risked Arzoo's life. Sahir played a brutal game on Arzoo and himself but no one would have died from today's episode.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BHAVII

The whole episode was wrapped under one dialogue :
Desi ghee mein Fried Rice with desi ghee being Arzoo and Fried Rice being Sahir. 

The fried rice for the taste of it went a bit too far this time. Endangering someone's life and then saving her as if he is a magicianDead. Jyoti today Sahir was a ruthless man, he wanted to achieve his victory by sham, daam, dand, bhed. Ouch and is ready to risk his life and her life both together. What is this? A deal? A passion? An obsession? or just a VICTORYConfused He forced her to confess and that victory smile at the endBroken Heart 

Arzoo on other hand was like desi ghee- the girl just recovered from a breathing disorder having a phobia of water and yet jumped in to the water for himClap Clap One desi soap lead she is. She should have given one big chamat to himLOL before excepting her feelings.

But as always Zaki Cry Cry He truly loved her. And SAC for his deal made two good friends partOuch

So now what next?? 
When is he planning to break her the news that he is married? That this is a deal? That for him to be in top 10 business list is more IMP than break a fragile heart? 

Drama has spiced up a lot. 

And not to forget a hatrick with no Anam and KAParty

Very well written Bhavi  ClapClap

Did u feel the victory smile of Sahir was forced there Ermm .. I mean he was completely lost in that hug and those tears in his eyes looked genuine when he hugs her back closing his eyes  .. but the moment he sees Zaki , his mind remembers the challenge and just to show him that this is not real but a game , he forces himself to give that smile to Zaki thus assuring him that I m just playing and nothing is real   ... the smile dint really look coming from his heart na Confused

Agreee about Aarzoo ... I mean she just recovered from the whole egg allergy fiasco and there she goes jumping in the poll to save him ... she should hv definitely given him one tight slap there  LOLLOL .. but then love is blind na LOLOuch

What next ... lets see .. I hv hopes on Zaki now to tell her the truth unless Alvira starts playing her own games now Confused
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nanayaa623

Jyoti what a wonderful reviewClapClapClap am still shocked that Sahir really did all this just to make Arzoo confess her feelings that he admits he can see in her eyes though she doesn't want to say it.

Now that is call being heartless and very ruthless! I totally agree with you on this.Confused

Well he made his choice to fulfill his promise over love/feelings at least that was what I got from the burning of the paper and cancelling Arzoo's name.  Now let's see if he can live with this when his feelings for Arzoo start betraying him and can't help it anymore.  I have a feeling just like you said that is when the truth will come out and Arzoo is going to feel like a scorned woman.

Whelp! at least Sahir did a lot of manipulations to get her to confess her love for him so that indicates that Sahir doesn't believe that she is a gold digger after their money.

Hmm am dreading the day the moment of truth will come for both SaaZ!Ouch

After getting over Sahir ruthless and heartless actions today the song that came into my mind is one of my favorite blues so I dedicate it of Sahir and Arzoo.

When you love someone you'll do anything
You'll do all the crazy things that you can't explain
You'll shoot the moon, put out the sun
When you love someone

You'll deny the truth, believe a lie
There'll be times that you'll believe that you could really fly
But your lonely nights have just begun
When you love someone

When you love someone you'll feel it deep inside
And nothing else could ever change your mind
When you want someone, when you need someone
When you love someone...

When you love someone you'll sacrifice
Giving everything you got and you won't think twice
You'd risk it all no matter what may come
When you love someone.

Yeah
You'll shoot the moon, put out the sun
When you love someone

By: Bryan Adams

Woww thats a perfect song for the current scenario .. fits really well on SaAz ... their love has indeed taken them to the extreme now ... Aarzoo can gives her life for her man whereas Sahir can take her life for granted because somewhere he believes he can save her life on time too  , the trust that mayb he has on his own self Confused

And yes Sahir did say that he can see love in her eyes for him which means he does believe that hse is not a gold digger but genuinely loves him .. mayb thats why the guilt is killing him from inside now that he knows she genuinely loves him Ermm

And yes he burns the paper after writing her name which indicated he decides to opt for his promise over love for now but question is how long  he can let his mind rule over his heart ?  And the day his heart takes over his mind , we might see a major heartbreak awaiting him since that might b the day Aarzoo too will find out about his betrayal  Ouch

In all this the question remains will Zaki marry Sam or will prove successfully that her pregnency was false and then what ?   Sahir looses from all sides na .. neither he manages to get Zaki married to Sam nor he manages to win Aarzoo's trust either D'oh

basicquestion1

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dakshaavi

Awesome post jyoti . 
An episode to be remembered for a long time , reasons great work with camera especially sahir pool scene and the transformation of a ML in to a totally dark hero . Brilliant acting by harshad and Shivya compliments him . 

Sahir's deeds cannot be forgiven for what he did today but he was not pleased with what he did either so what he doesn't after risking arzoo's life is let himself pass through similar situation. When sahir doesn't see arzoo express her feeling he has another back up plan endanger himself so that worked . Arzoo is emotional and sahir by now has studied her well so are his calculative moves towards arzoo are favouring him. Sahir was ultimately a satisfied man when he hears arzoo spell those magical words and her concern for him. This is what he craved for in his life and no doubt he loves arzoo .

Zaki poor guy ! Finally he is back to reality and left heart broken .
I agree with you when Zak's see arzoo in sahir's arzoo unlike sahir he didn't say she is a gold digger or she was playing with brothers but all he felt was arzoo loved sahir and not me .

So true .. Episode will b indeed remembered for the brilliant execution and picturisation ClapClapClap

Yes Sahir has studied Aarzoo well and knows that she is emotional when it comes to her loved ones .. earlier he assumed money can buy her but post her birthday celebration , this assumption of his was proved wrong and since then he has been spot on with his actions towards Aarzoo which r hitting the right chord as Aarzoo did fall for it whether its a client case or egg fiasco or this pool drama  Ouch ...  Its heartbreaking to see the man who actually loves her madly is playing such ruthless games with her when he knows well that she too loves him unconditionally  CryCry ... When the truth will b out in front of Aarzoo , I cant even imagine her reaction .. she might completely loose faith in men and love forever  OuchOuch ..

And yes when Aarzoo did tell him those 3 magical words , he felt satisfied , but it was shortlived the moment he sees Zaki and remembers about his challenge .. sighh Ouch

All depends on Zaki now how he will want to break the reality to Aarzoo or whether he will break it at all Ermm

dakshaavi

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zaya4ever

Wonderful Post Jyoti.. Clap Nice collage Shweta. Clap
I didn't like todays episode much before reading your post.. but your post gives always different angle or different side of coin..

Specially like what you said about Sahir.. He choked her by giving wrong food to her.. later he saved her on time.. to feel the same pain, he tried choking himself in the water... First he saved her and later Aarzoo saved him..  
"After giving her the pain , he was the one to save her as well by giving her immediate remedy on time  and in return  she too saved his life by giving him mouth to mouth respiration on time  Embarrassed...  Thats why these two r true humsafar for each other .. If one is in pain or if one person's life is in danger , then the other person too gets equally involved in that pain Embarrassed ""
well said.. Clap

I m sure this is what CVs might hv thought and so they showed similar scenario where first he choked her and then choked himself .. there were several other ways too to make her confess but he deliberately went for the extreme to feel the same pain that he had given to Aarzoo few min back

Felt bad for Zaki...One way its good that he realized that Aarzoo never loved him.. she only loved Sahir.. good that he didn't thought she is gold digger and money minded...Smile he is quiet understanding than his brother.. LOL
What if  Zaki will think/understand Sahir has played love-game with Aarzoo, to show him Aarzoo's truth?

I guess Zaki understands it already that Sahir did all this to prove his point but he also understands that Aarzoo's love for Sahir is genuine .. what he is yet to find out is that Sahir too has feelings for Aarzoo WinkLOLEmbarrassed

Poor Aarzoo when she will come to know the Sahir's love game truth... It will be like her parents... she will never trust Sahir or marriage.. Ouch

One part I didn't like about Sahir giving injection to Aarzoo for saving her.. poking injection like murdering someone..LOLLOL

yeah thats the medical genuious ness of Dr.Khurana mayb LOLLOLLOL

AnuPurva

Go to top