Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

SaAz:Let Us Share This Pain Together (Page 2)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TaanuDeewani

Beautiful analysis Jyothi...Sahir got me confused today...I was mad ,angry ,hurt ,happy all at the same time...could see his pain..his love..the evil streak in him...they certainly took the viewers on a roller coaster ride today. This heartbreak for SaAz is going to be huge..and painful.. Cry
Zaki would have been heartbroken anyways..the sooner the better..but thankfully they didn't show him revengeful or negative..he was still understanding.
My favorite scene was when SaAz were holding each other's face...pyaar chalak raha tha Embarrassed
According to a Twitter update from the writer of the show( shared by Raji) the show is going to get interesting...oh boy..don't know what else is in store...just when we think we have seen everything they throw a curveball at us...never been addicted so much...Harshad deserves an award...that guy is awesome..and I don't get tired praising him Embarrassed

I hope its interesting in positive way and not negative ConfusedLOL

Me too loved the moment when both were holding each other's face and lovingly looking at each other with so much of passion in their eyes ... that was real emotions coming out from both ends .. Sahir just could not believe the way Aarzoo gave him a new life today .. he was overwhelmed for a moment Cry and Aarzoo just had the biggest fear of loosing her love , so when she sees him coming back to life , she could not resist her happiness either .. And the emotions of love , passion and longing just came out all together before they got into a blissful passionate hug EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Agree about Zaki .. good he dint turn negative and realised that Aarzoo truely loves Sahir ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BeaBea..KpopIsLife..rs.shailu29

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockstar29

Awesomely delicious post once again from ur dear Jyoti.
Well today I had goosebumps while watching sahir's action and well planning and execution of the plan and winning the bet of zaki about arzoo.
Poor arzoo is truly a bakri as ka says she is a prey to the sheer .
Never imagined sahir risking her life put her in death bed and saving her instantly well played sahir but one thing is sure he has won arzoo but to lose her once truth prevails .
Sahir tried all means to make arzoo confess he doesn't care zaki hears or not he wanted to hear for himself because he thinks he owns her but arzoo is not a deal not some furniture very soon he will know it when arzoo will give him back .
The whole pool scene was so beautiful and hot when arzoo gave him m to m and hug the smirk he gave to zaki later he felt guilty of faking the game he loves her but only through game he is letting arzoo say it straight .
Sahir totally psyco bazz and danger baaz now truly I am scared for arzoo .
Zaki I felt bad today these days he was irritating but today felt bad but he is unlike sahir a kind hearted soul who didn't doubt arzoo character but he thought arzoo loves his bro instead of him .
Spoiler indicates he wants sahir to say the truth ( it's tricky is it about zeenat or deal) and even now he disagreed on marrying sam but sahir what will he do now .
It's scares me sahir is dangerous he can go to any extent even if takes to get engaged to sam he will dam do it .
When he can make arzoo choke he will do anything .
Scared enough now .
Saaz confession done intimate done zaki reality done deal is stretched to long .
Arzoo is one more concern for me what if she gets to know sahir's game plan and she destroys the deal and save zaki as a true friend faking that she is engaged to him .
Omg I am thinking as crooked as possible mind me .
Precap was weird to me she winked and sahir was blank .one more major thing happened arzoo was in his bed for the first time umm and the way he was acting was hubby type chest pe sar .
One more thing sahir is more touchy these days arzoo too don't mind the way he holds her hands is intimate .
Saaz are truly killing us day by day .
Too good the episode so is ur post

Harshad is dam actor and shivya what a chemistry they have

Thats very well written  ClapClap

Sahir is indeed very dangerbaaz LOL  and can go to any extreme to make sure Zaki and Sam marriage takes place but now Zaki knows it all and even now if he refuses to marry , what can Sahir do Ermm .. Zaki always has the option to go and tell the truth to Aarzoo about Sahir's intentions and then refuse to marry Sam too .. Sahir can do nothing about it na  Confused ...

Sahir's main plan was to convince Zaki that Aarzoo is a gold digger so that he can marry Sam but now the circumstances r such that neither Sahir nor Zaki believes that Aarzoo is a gold digger ... As per spoiler Zaki believes Aarzoo truely loves Sahir which is the reality .. Got to give it to Zaki for judging Aarzoo perfectly Thumbs Up ..So now what ?? Confused  .. Sahir could not really prove to Zaki that Aarzoo is a gold digger na .. so in a way he dint really win the challenge but got trapped in his own game Ermm...

I think Zaki wants Aarzoo to know that Sahir is playing a game and does not love her in real but this is the catch because Zaki has no idea about Sahir's hidden feelings for Aarzoo as he believes bhai still loves Zeenat mayb Ermm .. Wonder if thats why Zaki refuses to marry Sam since he mayb clinging onto this hope that if Aarzoo finds out Sahir never loved her , then he might hv that outside chance with her in future Confused...

In the end I do see SaAz r left heartbroken equally .. Aarzoo will b heartbroken because of the deceit that she will face from Sahir once truth is out  and Sahir will b heartbroken because just when he will realise his true love for her , truth might come out in front of her thus making him look like a player Ouch...

Agree about the pool scene .. confession  was beautifully done and I wonder if fake confession itself is so passionate and intense , then how real confession will b like when Sahir wont b playing any games and will go all out pouring his heart out to Aarzoo Day Dreaming

Best part about these episodes is the level of passion thats being depicted between SaAz ... when the show started I remember , producer of the show said that it will b a raw passionate tale of two lovers   and well its indeed looking like a intense and raw passionate tale now Blushing ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BeaBeadakshaavipria4ever..KpopIsLife..rs.shailu29

-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
The whole episode was wrapped under one dialogue :
Desi ghee mein Fried Rice with desi ghee being Arzoo and Fried Rice being Sahir. 

The fried rice for the taste of it went a bit too far this time. Endangering someone's life and then saving her as if he is a magicianDead. Jyoti today Sahir was a ruthless man, he wanted to achieve his victory by sham, daam, dand, bhed. Ouch and is ready to risk his life and her life both together. What is this? A deal? A passion? An obsession? or just a VICTORYConfused He forced her to confess and that victory smile at the endBroken Heart 

Arzoo on other hand was like desi ghee- the girl just recovered from a breathing disorder having a phobia of water and yet jumped in to the water for himClap Clap One desi soap lead she is. She should have given one big chamat to himLOL before excepting her feelings.

But as always Zaki Cry Cry He truly loved her. And SAC for his deal made two good friends partOuch

So now what next?? 
When is he planning to break her the news that he is married? That this is a deal? That for him to be in top 10 business list is more IMP than break a fragile heart? 

Drama has spiced up a lot. 

And not to forget a hatrick with no Anam and KAParty

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

BeaBeapria4everdakshaavigrumpydwarfrs.shailu29jyoti06

BeaBea Goldie
BeaBea
BeaBea

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 4:29pm | IP Logged

Jyoti what a wonderful reviewClapClapClap am still shocked that Sahir really did all this just to make Arzoo confess her feelings that he admits he can see in her eyes though she doesn't want to say it.

Now that is call being heartless and very ruthless! I totally agree with you on this.Confused

Well he made his choice to fulfill his promise over love/feelings at least that was what I got from the burning of the paper and cancelling Arzoo's name.  Now let's see if he can live with this when his feelings for Arzoo start betraying him and can't help it anymore.  I have a feeling just like you said that is when the truth will come out and Arzoo is going to feel like a scorned woman.

Whelp! at least Sahir did a lot of manipulations to get her to confess her love for him so that indicates that Sahir doesn't believe that she is a gold digger after their money.

Hmm am dreading the day the moment of truth will come for both SaaZ!Ouch

After getting over Sahir ruthless and heartless actions today the song that came into my mind is one of my favorite blues so I dedicate it of Sahir and Arzoo.

When you love someone you'll do anything
You'll do all the crazy things that you can't explain
You'll shoot the moon, put out the sun
When you love someone

You'll deny the truth, believe a lie
There'll be times that you'll believe that you could really fly
But your lonely nights have just begun
When you love someone

When you love someone you'll feel it deep inside
And nothing else could ever change your mind
When you want someone, when you need someone
When you love someone...

When you love someone you'll sacrifice
Giving everything you got and you won't think twice
You'd risk it all no matter what may come
When you love someone.

Yeah
You'll shoot the moon, put out the sun
When you love someone

By: Bryan Adams

Edited by Nanayaa623 - 23 December 2014 at 7:58pm

pria4everdakshaavijyoti06

dakshaavi IF-Dazzler
dakshaavi
dakshaavi

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Awesome post jyoti . 
An episode to be remembered for a long time , reasons great work with camera especially sahir pool scene and the transformation of a ML in to a totally dark hero . Brilliant acting by harshad and Shivya compliments him . 

Sahir's deeds cannot be forgiven for what he did today but he was not pleased with what he did either so what he doesn't after risking arzoo's life is let himself pass through similar situation. When sahir doesn't see arzoo express her feeling he has another back up plan endanger himself so that worked . Arzoo is emotional and sahir by now has studied her well so are his calculative moves towards arzoo are favouring him. Sahir was ultimately a satisfied man when he hears arzoo spell those magical words and her concern for him. This is what he craved for in his life and no doubt he loves arzoo .

Zaki poor guy ! Finally he is back to reality and left heart broken .
I agree with you when Zak's see arzoo in sahir's arzoo unlike sahir he didn't say she is a gold digger or she was playing with brothers but all he felt was arzoo loved sahir and not me .

BeaBeapria4everjyoti06

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Wonderful Post Jyoti.. Clap Nice collage Shweta. Clap
I didn't like todays episode much before reading your post.. but your post gives always different angle or different side of coin..

Specially like what you said about Sahir.. He choked her by giving wrong food to her.. later he saved her on time.. to feel the same pain, he tried choking himself in the water... First he saved her and later Aarzoo saved him..  
"After giving her the pain , he was the one to save her as well by giving her immediate remedy on time  and in return  she too saved his life by giving him mouth to mouth respiration on time  Embarrassed...  Thats why these two r true humsafar for each other .. If one is in pain or if one person's life is in danger , then the other person too gets equally involved in that pain Embarrassed ""
well said.. Clap

Felt bad for Zaki...One way its good that he realized that Aarzoo never loved him.. she only loved Sahir.. good that he didn't thought she is gold digger and money minded...Smile he is quiet understanding than his brother.. LOL
What if  Zaki will think/understand Sahir has played love-game with Aarzoo, to show him Aarzoo's truth? 

Poor Aarzoo when she will come to know the Sahir's love game truth... It will be like her parents... she will never trust Sahir or marriage.. Ouch

One part I didn't like about Sahir giving injection to Aarzoo for saving her.. poking injection like murdering someone..LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

Ecrivain. IF-Rockerz
Ecrivain.
Ecrivain.

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:45pm | IP Logged

JYOTI lovely post on a brilliant epi ..n Shweta beautiful collages too Clap

Sahir was brilliant as The guy who has shades of grey n yet shines out with his ACT of hiding his love n failing miserably at it ...Big smile...

ARZOO was good too ...n I thoroughly enjoyed the mouth to mouth n the under water shots they were well done n aesthetically shot Embarrassed

Zaki is heartbroken but he does see tht ARZOO is right in her one might ...wonder wht will he do now as he Knpws sahir is playing on LOL

jyoti06

..Zainab.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Zainab..
..Zainab..

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
First time reading your analysis and i dont think i have enjoyed any others any more than i did reading yours. I love how you manage not to bore your readers with your insightful thoughts, predictions, and analogies of the situations. 

I have to catch up with last weeks episodes but i fortunately caught your post. 

My comment has nothing to do with the post! LOL but i will be writing tons tom! 

Lovely Analysis J! 

jyoti06

Go to top