SaAz:Let Us Share This Pain Together - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
The whole episode was wrapped under one dialogue :
Desi ghee mein Fried Rice with desi ghee being Arzoo and Fried Rice being Sahir. 

The fried rice for the taste of it went a bit too far this time. Endangering someone's life and then saving her as if he is a magician🀒. Jyoti today Sahir was a ruthless man, he wanted to achieve his victory by sham, daam, dand, bhed.  and is ready to risk his life and her life both together. What is this? A deal? A passion? An obsession? or just a VICTORYπŸ˜• He forced her to confess and that victory smile at the endπŸ₯Ί 

Arzoo on other hand was like desi ghee- the girl just recovered from a breathing disorder having a phobia of water and yet jumped in to the water for himπŸ‘ πŸ‘ One desi soap lead she is. She should have given one big chamat to himπŸ˜† before excepting her feelings.

But as always Zaki πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ He truly loved her. And SAC for his deal made two good friends part

So now what next?? 
When is he planning to break her the news that he is married? That this is a deal? That for him to be in top 10 business list is more IMP than break a fragile heart? 

Drama has spiced up a lot. 

And not to forget a hatrick with no Anam and KAπŸ₯³

Jyoti what a wonderful reviewπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ am still shocked that Sahir really did all this just to make Arzoo confess her feelings that he admits he can see in her eyes though she doesn't want to say it.

Now that is call being heartless and very ruthless! I totally agree with you on this.πŸ˜•

Well he made his choice to fulfill his promise over love/feelings at least that was what I got from the burning of the paper and cancelling Arzoo's name.  Now let's see if he can live with this when his feelings for Arzoo start betraying him and can't help it anymore.  I have a feeling just like you said that is when the truth will come out and Arzoo is going to feel like a scorned woman.

Whelp! at least Sahir did a lot of manipulations to get her to confess her love for him so that indicates that Sahir doesn't believe that she is a gold digger after their money.

Hmm am dreading the day the moment of truth will come for both SaaZ!

After getting over Sahir ruthless and heartless actions today the song that came into my mind is one of my favorite blues so I dedicate it of Sahir and Arzoo.

When you love someone you'll do anything
You'll do all the crazy things that you can't explain
You'll shoot the moon, put out the sun
When you love someone

You'll deny the truth, believe a lie
There'll be times that you'll believe that you could really fly
But your lonely nights have just begun
When you love someone

When you love someone you'll feel it deep inside
And nothing else could ever change your mind
When you want someone, when you need someone
When you love someone...

When you love someone you'll sacrifice
Giving everything you got and you won't think twice
You'd risk it all no matter what may come
When you love someone.

Yeah
You'll shoot the moon, put out the sun
When you love someone

By: Bryan Adams

Edited by Nanayaa623 - 9 years ago
Awesome post jyoti . 
An episode to be remembered for a long time , reasons great work with camera especially sahir pool scene and the transformation of a ML in to a totally dark hero . Brilliant acting by harshad and Shivya compliments him . 

Sahir's deeds cannot be forgiven for what he did today but he was not pleased with what he did either so what he doesn't after risking arzoo's life is let himself pass through similar situation. When sahir doesn't see arzoo express her feeling he has another back up plan endanger himself so that worked . Arzoo is emotional and sahir by now has studied her well so are his calculative moves towards arzoo are favouring him. Sahir was ultimately a satisfied man when he hears arzoo spell those magical words and her concern for him. This is what he craved for in his life and no doubt he loves arzoo .

Zaki poor guy ! Finally he is back to reality and left heart broken .
I agree with you when Zak's see arzoo in sahir's arzoo unlike sahir he didn't say she is a gold digger or she was playing with brothers but all he felt was arzoo loved sahir and not me .
Wonderful Post Jyoti.. πŸ‘ Nice collage Shweta. πŸ‘
I didn't like todays episode much before reading your post.. but your post gives always different angle or different side of coin..

Specially like what you said about Sahir.. He choked her by giving wrong food to her.. later he saved her on time.. to feel the same pain, he tried choking himself in the water... First he saved her and later Aarzoo saved him..  
"After giving her the pain , he was the one to save her as well by giving her immediate remedy on time  and in return  she too saved his life by giving him mouth to mouth respiration on time  πŸ˜³...  Thats why these two r true humsafar for each other .. If one is in pain or if one person's life is in danger , then the other person too gets equally involved in that pain πŸ˜³ ""
well said.. πŸ‘

Felt bad for Zaki...One way its good that he realized that Aarzoo never loved him.. she only loved Sahir.. good that he didn't thought she is gold digger and money minded...😊 he is quiet understanding than his brother.. πŸ˜†
What if  Zaki will think/understand Sahir has played love-game with Aarzoo, to show him Aarzoo's truth? 

Poor Aarzoo when she will come to know the Sahir's love game truth... It will be like her parents... she will never trust Sahir or marriage.. 

One part I didn't like about Sahir giving injection to Aarzoo for saving her.. poking injection like murdering someone..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

JYOTI lovely post on a brilliant epi ..n Shweta beautiful collages too πŸ‘

Sahir was brilliant as The guy who has shades of grey n yet shines out with his ACT of hiding his love n failing miserably at it ...πŸ˜ƒ...

ARZOO was good too ...n I thoroughly enjoyed the mouth to mouth n the under water shots they were well done n aesthetically shot πŸ˜³

Zaki is heartbroken but he does see tht ARZOO is right in her one might ...wonder wht will he do now as he Knpws sahir is playing on πŸ˜†
First time reading your analysis and i dont think i have enjoyed any others any more than i did reading yours. I love how you manage not to bore your readers with your insightful thoughts, predictions, and analogies of the situations. 

I have to catch up with last weeks episodes but i fortunately caught your post. 

My comment has nothing to do with the post! LOL but i will be writing tons tom! 

Lovely Analysis J! 
Superb write up with a positive perspective...and ultimate rudra's collages were Awesome...
So,2day's episode shows Sahir is a complete dark horse...I wish to see his redemption ASAP...

What if in the planning of the food poison act,if he wud have lost Aarzoo...he has risked a girls life in the game...I don't feel any difference between zeenat and Sahir now...even without knowing Sahir's past about zeenat...altogether I literally hated to watch Sahir today...😭

But Harshad the lover boy has completely changed his image in the market by enacting Sahir the dark horse...The more I hated Sahir the much I loved Harshad's acting today...altogether he nailed it...fantabulous performance...Sahir Azeem Choudhary is definitely a milestone in his career...hats off to Harshad's act today...and shivya was also damn good...she lived up as a sweet lover girl who would to to any extremes for her true love...

Today was hectic...so wasn't on the forum actively...

Merry Christmas and a happy & prosperous New year...

Thanks Jo and hope u will continue to write during holidays...I have a shut down from tomorrow...
Hai as always your post is awesome n collages shwetha ! You are really really 
talented
So this was the episode we were waiting for ... 
You have summed up everything but what I liked the most was that inner conflict going inside sahir while he was executing his plan 
The way he had to look away from her , not able to face her . The way he had to close his eyes to control himself .wow that was done excellently by harshad πŸ‘
Hats off 
Yes today's his real feelings took over at least for some time πŸ˜³

Feel really sad for Aarzoo she really don't deserve this 
LIFE IS UNFAIR😭

I wonder why none noticed he had ordered veg fried rice as he told Aarzoo 
But we know the truth n ha he is also allergic to egg rite.?
And arzoo had seen him having the same fried rice then how come he is fine?
I know Aarzoo was not in the condition to be do smart but i dunno know why it dint hit for the viewers 
Or am i expecting more logic

Sahir burning that paper had a symbolism I feel may be that ruthless sahir got burnt with that paper or his heart was burning for the GAME he Played?  

I dunno where this is leading ...

Great post 

loved your post jyoti :D and beautiful collages by shwetha πŸ˜³

but some how i don't feel like giving sahir any excuses of trying to give himself the same choking experience he gave arzoo. "an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth" does not justify any of his actions. 

one thing i agree though, it would be cool to see a role reversal between the two... and i will be eagerly awaiting the day when sahir has to repent for all the pain he's given arzoo and heal all her wounds one by one //wicked smile in SAC style  πŸ˜†

-sanaya 
Edited by rosal_awesome - 9 years ago
Thanx for not so dramatic post. Lovely but controlled.
I am sooo tired of reading that he risked her life. What he did was ruthless and shameful but no one would have died from this. He had the right anti allergy already with him. So I can't seem to relate to anyone where they keep saying that Sahir risked Arzoo's life. Sahir played a brutal game on Arzoo and himself but no one would have died from today's episode.