SaAz:Let Us Share This Pain Together

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
He Choked her and in return choked himself in water   .. He gave her the pain after she was badly choked  and in return he took equal amount of pain by choking himself in water and stopping his breath    ... After giving her the pain , he was the one to save her as well by giving her immediate remedy on time  and in return  she too saved his life by giving him mouth to mouth respiration on time  πŸ˜³...  Thats why these two r true humsafar for each other .. If one is in pain or if one person's life is in danger , then the other person too gets equally involved in that pain πŸ˜³

What Sahir did today with Aarzoo was no doubt a cruel and a mean act .. Putting someone's life in danger just to get his work done is a selfish and cunning move πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ... But does he go scotfree after that ?? πŸ€”...I dont think so ... He jumped into the water because he himself wanted to go through the same pain that Aarzoo just went through few minutes back 😳... I know even jumping in water and stopping his breath was part of his game plan only  but what followed after that was not part of his plan .. He had no idea that he will fall unconscious and Aarzoo will give him mouth to mouth respiration 😳 .. That was the turning point in the whole game where the player just got played by his own destiny  😳  ; I truely believed that  after the choking idea , Sahir deliberately decides to choke himself in water to feel the same pain that Aarzoo went through πŸ€”  ; He himself told Aarzoo that if something happened to her today , he would not remain alive either and I felt this came out from his heart πŸ˜³ ... He not only looked guilty when Aarzoo was unconscious and he had to quickly carry her in his arms and give the right injection on time , but he looked equally nervous knowing well what a big gamble he has taken with her life   ; So later when she thanked him for saving his life , he could not even look into her eyes because of the guilt factor  ; Instead he diverts her mind to his fake love drama once again and when he sees that Aarzoo is still adamant in her stand , finally he decides to kill two birds with one stone  .. that is make her forcibly confess with his emotional blackmailng and at the same time punish himself by choking himself in water for giving her the pain πŸ€”

When Sahir regains his consciousness , he realises that she just saved his life and he was simply overwhelmed with the realisation of how there is someone in this world who can give away her life for him  😳 ...  So then they both start carassing each other's face as they relive the whole moment of just coming out from the clutches of death and touching life once again  😳  ; Aarzoo in an extremely emotional and vulnerable state of mind finally confesses her love for Sahir by telling him those 3 magical words followed by an intense passionate hug where both were equally involved without any gameplay  😳  ; Aarzoo kept carassing his back during the hug whereas Sahir was initially hesitent to touch her wondering if he is doing the right thing as its all a challenge for him  but after a point , he too could not resist his own feelings and so hugs her back tightly and starts carassing her back with immense passion and even closes his eyes to feel the moment of bliss for sometime before the reality stuck in the form of Zaki standing outside and watching it all    ; Once Sahir sees Zaki ,  he is forced to give that wicked victory smile to Zaki to prove him that look I was right about Aarzoo , and there I win the challenge   but the moment Zaki leaves all heartbroken , Sahir goes back to his emotional state and closes his eyes back to feel the real love that he actually sensed for Aarzoo that time in her arms 😳...  It was a moment of reality for Sahir which he himself realised it that moment itself while hugging Aarzoo but he cannot let it out to Zaki unless he decides to marry Sam  πŸ€” ... 

Sahir realised that Aarzoo's love for him comes without any conditions or else no girl will keep aside her phobia for water and simply jump in the pool to save someone if she has no real feelings for him   ; No wonder Sahir in his self-talk kept telling himself that if he did everything right , then why is he feeling the guilt of doing something wrong     ; In his subconscious mind , Sahir himself admits that what he did with Aarzoo was wrong and unfair especially when her feelings were genuine for him   ... He know he has won the challenge today by proving his point to Zaki , yet he is not happy but instead feeling a certain guilt while writing Aarzoo's name on that paper  .. His inner conscience knows what he did  and so he may escape from everyone's eyes but can he escape from his own conscience here especially after he himself witnesses the way Aarzoo today saved his life ?? πŸ€”..

Irrespective of whether he loves Aarzoo or not , fact remains that he did play with a girl's emotions and even risked her life today for his own benefits and I do see this whole realisation slowly killing Sahir from inside as he daily sees Aarzoo's smiling face thus setting bigger dreams for their future  in office as per precap πŸ˜­πŸ˜­   ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
I know there are many questions that where does the love story go from here onwards with Sahir stooping so low and playing with someone's life he claims to love  ... So this is what I feel might happen from here onwards ..

Sahir has become ruthless and heartless because of Zeenat I guess whose full flashback is still awaited   ... So after today its clear that he can go to any extent to get his work done even if it means trampling his own heart's feelings in the way  and playing with someone's life   (Lets not forget this is the same man who dint think twice about 100s of employees before burning the entire Lucknow factory for his promise  ) .. But by doing all this  , I do see a role reversal in future where Aarzoo will b healing all his wounds that Zeenat had given him and will make him love life once again , will make him love the sight of moon once again , will make him smile once again ,  will make him eat normal food like parathas once again instead of burnt toast or black coffee as we saw in E24segment today , will turn him into a shayar once again , in short will take him back to his old self once again  😳  And while Sahir will think this is all a fake act to prove a point to Zaki but in his subconscious mind he will start enjoying her company and will become that old Sahir again ... So while Sahir will b playing this game till Zaki marries Sam , in the process Sahir himself might get played in this game as she manages to heal his past wounds and takes him back to his old real self once again 😳

But the day Aarzoo finds out about his betrayal (especially the whole Egg fiasco and the way he played with her life) , she might become a replica of Sahir here who will never trust any man again , who will  start hating the sight of moon , who might start eating burnt toast and black coffee to remind herself of Sahir's betrayal  πŸ˜† , who might stop believing in love alltogether  , who might make it a mission in her life to become rich and destroy Mr.SAC ,  something Sahir had done post Zeenat's betrayal  and now Aarzoo might do the same post Sahir's betrayal and then Sahir will hv to make attempts to heal her wounds just how she healed his wounds and got her out of his past    . Sahir will know how it feels to face betrayal and deceit in love .. He has gone through this phase and so will know well what Aarzoo is going through because he did the same with her what Zeenat did with him  ...This is where the role reversal comes in as Sahir decides to redeem himself by healing all her wounds that he has given her with his true love this time  just how Aarzoo healed his wounds with her true love once  πŸ˜³   And that can b a good story telling πŸ€”

Today My heart goes out to Zaki πŸ‘πŸ‘ ... Despite seeing Aarzoo in Sahir's arms , not once he assumed that Aarzoo is a gold digger as told by Sahir .. Not once he thinks of Aarzoo as characterless  either .. He is just left heartbroken with the realisation of Aarzoo loves Sahir and not him but not once he went vengenful towards Aarzoo and as per spoilers too He will confront Sahir and will ask him not to play with her feelings because she truely loves him πŸ‘πŸΌ ... Now I can actually say Zaki's love for Aarzoo is real and no infatuation .. Mayb Sahir need to learn a lesson or two from Zaki about true love where one should trust their partner even if your partner is not in love with u just how Zaki trusts Aarzoo's character despite knowing that she loves someone else πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

In the end I felt bad for all 3 characters today since all 3 r living in a illusion right now .. Aarzoo is in a illusion that Sahir loves her and can even give his life for her .. Yes mayb he does love her but right now his intentions are anything but love ... Sahir is in a illusion that whatever he did with Aarzoo was right to fulfill his promise yet his subconscious mind and heart is well aware of the sin that he has committed today by playing with Aarzoo's feelings whom he actually loves in real  ... Zaki till yesterday was in a illusion that Aarzoo loves him but thankfully today he is out of it  and though he is heartbroken right now but at least in the long run he will b able to confront the reality and live with it

A big heartbreak is awaiting for both SaAz here ... Aarzoo will hate Sahir with equal passion tomorrow once the truth comes out  and Sahir wont b able to take this hate from Aarzoo at all .. End result both r left heartbroken and defeated in love in the end  😭😭 ... But post this heartbreak only I see their real journey as humsafar starting with Sahir going on the route to redemption and Aarzoo becoming his real humsafar

Overall I loved the episode .. I thought the entire water sequence followed by that passionate hug was brilliantly executed with some fabulous camerawork and magical display of chemistry between both actors  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... Harshad was outstanding today with the entire display of emotions from deceit to pain to passion to the forced victory smile that he gives to Zaki and then again going back to his emotional self as his feelings there was genuine which he dint want to show to Zaki .. Its not easy to display such gamut of emotions in a single scene but Harshad did it effortlessly and here u know the range of an actor πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.. Shivya was equally brilliant displaying her pain and passion that she feels for Sahir after going through the fear of loosing him forever πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Credit for Collages goes to Ultimaterudra aka Swetha πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by jyoti06 - 9 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I so wish Arzoo had just walked away and not given him mouth to mouth respiration. He didn't deserve it. No matter what he did afterwards or what he said afterwards can justify his actions today.

Here is what I think the CVs are attempting at this, the coming out of the water and back to life was a new birth for Saahir. If Zeenat betrayed him and hurt him to the point he was almost dead. than Arzoo loved him and brought him back to life. It was mostly after this we start seeing a conflicted Saahir. Again I still cant find an iota of empathy toward him. And to me this isn't even a love story any more. But hey its up to the CVs what they wish to show and clearly they want to show a ruthless man. And I might be the only one hoping they don't turn Arzoo into another SAC or Zeenat as one week character is enough!

Great Collages Shweta Dear! And Nice Post Jyoti!

Edited by redviolet - 9 years ago
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Jyoti!!!! Where do i begin!!!!! lovely analysis!

And i felt that he was torturing himself too! 

And yup that moment when they both held eachothers faces!!!

Zaki- oh poor lad but he needed that reality check! 

Well Arzoo has all rights to be furious with sahir's plan eventhough his feelings were/are real when Arzoo finds out she will certainly hate him and plus Factory ka raaz bhi hai 

All in all loving HC as Sahir ='perfection! 
TaanuDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful analysis Jyothi...Sahir got me confused today...I was mad ,angry ,hurt ,happy all at the same time...could see his pain..his love..the evil streak in him...they certainly took the viewers on a roller coaster ride today. This heartbreak for SaAz is going to be huge..and painful.. 😭
Zaki would have been heartbroken anyways..the sooner the better..but thankfully they didn't show him revengeful or negative..he was still understanding.
My favorite scene was when SaAz were holding each other's face...pyaar chalak raha tha 😳
According to a Twitter update from the writer of the show( shared by Raji) the show is going to get interesting...oh boy..don't know what else is in store...just when we think we have seen everything they throw a curveball at us...never been addicted so much...Harshad deserves an award...that guy is awesome..and I don't get tired praising him 😳
Awesomely delicious post once again from ur dear Jyoti.
Well today I had goosebumps while watching sahir's action and well planning and execution of the plan and winning the bet of zaki about arzoo.
Poor arzoo is truly a bakri as ka says she is a prey to the sheer .
Never imagined sahir risking her life put her in death bed and saving her instantly well played sahir but one thing is sure he has won arzoo but to lose her once truth prevails .
Sahir tried all means to make arzoo confess he doesn't care zaki hears or not he wanted to hear for himself because he thinks he owns her but arzoo is not a deal not some furniture very soon he will know it when arzoo will give him back .
The whole pool scene was so beautiful and hot when arzoo gave him m to m and hug the smirk he gave to zaki later he felt guilty of faking the game he loves her but only through game he is letting arzoo say it straight .
Sahir totally psyco bazz and danger baaz now truly I am scared for arzoo .
Zaki I felt bad today these days he was irritating but today felt bad but he is unlike sahir a kind hearted soul who didn't doubt arzoo character but he thought arzoo loves his bro instead of him .
Spoiler indicates he wants sahir to say the truth ( it's tricky is it about zeenat or deal) and even now he disagreed on marrying sam but sahir what will he do now .
It's scares me sahir is dangerous he can go to any extent even if takes to get engaged to sam he will dam do it .
When he can make arzoo choke he will do anything .
Scared enough now .
Saaz confession done intimate done zaki reality done deal is stretched to long .
Arzoo is one more concern for me what if she gets to know sahir's game plan and she destroys the deal and save zaki as a true friend faking that she is engaged to him .
Omg I am thinking as crooked as possible mind me .
Precap was weird to me she winked and sahir was blank .one more major thing happened arzoo was in his bed for the first time umm and the way he was acting was hubby type chest pe sar .
One more thing sahir is more touchy these days arzoo too don't mind the way he holds her hands is intimate .
Saaz are truly killing us day by day .
Too good the episode so is ur post

Harshad is dam actor and shivya what a chemistry they haveEdited by rockstar29 - 9 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: redviolet

I so wish Arzoo had just walked away and not given him mouth to mouth respiration. He didn't deserve it. No matter what he did afterwards or what he said afterwards can justify his actions today.

Here is what I think the CVs are attempting at this, the coming out of the water and back to life was a new birth for Saahir. If Zeenat betrayed him and hurt him to the point he was almost dead. than Arzoo loved him and brought him back to life. It was mostly after this we start seeing a conflicted Saahir. Again I still cant find an iota of empathy toward him. And to me this isn't even a love story any more. But hey its up to the CVs what they wish to show and clearly they want to show a ruthless man. And I might be the only one hoping they don't turn Arzoo into another SAC or Zeenat as one week character is enough!

Great Collages Shweta Dear! And Nice Post Jyoti!

Well she dint knew he is playing with her na .. so for her its all real .. no wonder she gives mouth to mouth respiration and brings him back to life

I loved the symbollism u mentioned here

I remember in one of the initial episode Sahir jumps into the pool in same manner and remembers his past where first time we r introduced to Zeenat .,.. he forces himself to forget the present where he hugged Aarzoo in hospital for the first time and instead remember the bitter past by falling backwards into the pool

Today too he does the same .. but this time Aarzoo was there with him to get him out of the pool and thus bring him back to his present where he finally hugs his present that is Aarzoo in full glory forgetting the past ...

So yes a new birth of Sahir fits well here if we compare both occasions when he jumped into the pool in this way ...

I too hope Aarzoo dont turn into another Sahir here but the kind of pain Sahir is giving her , once she finds out , I cant even imagine her reaction to it all
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Martinski-

Jyoti!!!! Where do i begin!!!!! lovely analysis!

And i felt that he was torturing himself too! 

And yup that moment when they both held eachothers faces!!!

Zaki- oh poor lad but he needed that reality check! 

Well Arzoo has all rights to be furious with sahir's plan eventhough his feelings were/are real when Arzoo finds out she will certainly hate him and plus Factory ka raaz bhi hai 

All in all loving HC as Sahir ='perfection! 

factory raaz plus Zeenat raaz .. lots of raaz and reasons for Aarzoo to hate Sahir I guess πŸ˜’.. but yes cant really blame her for it ... Sahir has digged his own grave today by doing all this  ...  he was indeed torturing himself too because he knew the kind of pain he was giving to Aarzoo here .. sighh ...
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TaanuDeewani

Beautiful analysis Jyothi...Sahir got me confused today...I was mad ,angry ,hurt ,happy all at the same time...could see his pain..his love..the evil streak in him...they certainly took the viewers on a roller coaster ride today. This heartbreak for SaAz is going to be huge..and painful.. 😭
Zaki would have been heartbroken anyways..the sooner the better..but thankfully they didn't show him revengeful or negative..he was still understanding.
My favorite scene was when SaAz were holding each other's face...pyaar chalak raha tha 😳
According to a Twitter update from the writer of the show( shared by Raji) the show is going to get interesting...oh boy..don't know what else is in store...just when we think we have seen everything they throw a curveball at us...never been addicted so much...Harshad deserves an award...that guy is awesome..and I don't get tired praising him 😳

I hope its interesting in positive way and not negative πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Me too loved the moment when both were holding each other's face and lovingly looking at each other with so much of passion in their eyes ... that was real emotions coming out from both ends .. Sahir just could not believe the way Aarzoo gave him a new life today .. he was overwhelmed for a moment 😭 and Aarzoo just had the biggest fear of loosing her love , so when she sees him coming back to life , she could not resist her happiness either .. And the emotions of love , passion and longing just came out all together before they got into a blissful passionate hug 😳😳

Agree about Zaki .. good he dint turn negative and realised that Aarzoo truely loves Sahir ..
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rockstar29

Awesomely delicious post once again from ur dear Jyoti.
Well today I had goosebumps while watching sahir's action and well planning and execution of the plan and winning the bet of zaki about arzoo.
Poor arzoo is truly a bakri as ka says she is a prey to the sheer .
Never imagined sahir risking her life put her in death bed and saving her instantly well played sahir but one thing is sure he has won arzoo but to lose her once truth prevails .
Sahir tried all means to make arzoo confess he doesn't care zaki hears or not he wanted to hear for himself because he thinks he owns her but arzoo is not a deal not some furniture very soon he will know it when arzoo will give him back .
The whole pool scene was so beautiful and hot when arzoo gave him m to m and hug the smirk he gave to zaki later he felt guilty of faking the game he loves her but only through game he is letting arzoo say it straight .
Sahir totally psyco bazz and danger baaz now truly I am scared for arzoo .
Zaki I felt bad today these days he was irritating but today felt bad but he is unlike sahir a kind hearted soul who didn't doubt arzoo character but he thought arzoo loves his bro instead of him .
Spoiler indicates he wants sahir to say the truth ( it's tricky is it about zeenat or deal) and even now he disagreed on marrying sam but sahir what will he do now .
It's scares me sahir is dangerous he can go to any extent even if takes to get engaged to sam he will dam do it .
When he can make arzoo choke he will do anything .
Scared enough now .
Saaz confession done intimate done zaki reality done deal is stretched to long .
Arzoo is one more concern for me what if she gets to know sahir's game plan and she destroys the deal and save zaki as a true friend faking that she is engaged to him .
Omg I am thinking as crooked as possible mind me .
Precap was weird to me she winked and sahir was blank .one more major thing happened arzoo was in his bed for the first time umm and the way he was acting was hubby type chest pe sar .
One more thing sahir is more touchy these days arzoo too don't mind the way he holds her hands is intimate .
Saaz are truly killing us day by day .
Too good the episode so is ur post

Harshad is dam actor and shivya what a chemistry they have

Thats very well written  πŸ‘πŸ‘

Sahir is indeed very dangerbaaz πŸ˜†  and can go to any extreme to make sure Zaki and Sam marriage takes place but now Zaki knows it all and even now if he refuses to marry , what can Sahir do πŸ€” .. Zaki always has the option to go and tell the truth to Aarzoo about Sahir's intentions and then refuse to marry Sam too .. Sahir can do nothing about it na  πŸ˜• ...

Sahir's main plan was to convince Zaki that Aarzoo is a gold digger so that he can marry Sam but now the circumstances r such that neither Sahir nor Zaki believes that Aarzoo is a gold digger ... As per spoiler Zaki believes Aarzoo truely loves Sahir which is the reality .. Got to give it to Zaki for judging Aarzoo perfectly πŸ‘πŸΌ ..So now what ?? πŸ˜•  .. Sahir could not really prove to Zaki that Aarzoo is a gold digger na .. so in a way he dint really win the challenge but got trapped in his own game πŸ€”...

I think Zaki wants Aarzoo to know that Sahir is playing a game and does not love her in real but this is the catch because Zaki has no idea about Sahir's hidden feelings for Aarzoo as he believes bhai still loves Zeenat mayb πŸ€” .. Wonder if thats why Zaki refuses to marry Sam since he mayb clinging onto this hope that if Aarzoo finds out Sahir never loved her , then he might hv that outside chance with her in future πŸ˜•...

In the end I do see SaAz r left heartbroken equally .. Aarzoo will b heartbroken because of the deceit that she will face from Sahir once truth is out  and Sahir will b heartbroken because just when he will realise his true love for her , truth might come out in front of her thus making him look like a player ...

Agree about the pool scene .. confession  was beautifully done and I wonder if fake confession itself is so passionate and intense , then how real confession will b like when Sahir wont b playing any games and will go all out pouring his heart out to Aarzoo

Best part about these episodes is the level of passion thats being depicted between SaAz ... when the show started I remember , producer of the show said that it will b a raw passionate tale of two lovers   and well its indeed looking like a intense and raw passionate tale now β˜ΊοΈ ...