India-Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera
Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Veera should be banned

LoveIzMusic Senior Member
LoveIzMusic
LoveIzMusic

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
I'm sorry but in my opinion, Veera should be banned. It shows such disgusting things that even Miley Cyrus would be ashamed of it. Loving someone is one thing but doing such vugar things?? Baldev kissed Veera's forehead once! That is soo vulgar that even Paris Hilton closed her eyes Dead. I don't know how the editors dared to show forehead kisses and hidden cheek kisses. Do they want us to burn our eyes and hang our heads in shame?? Look at this vulgar disgusting picture:-

DISGUSTING! He is touching her cheeks before marriage Dead. Why didn't the producers edit this scene??

Are they crazy showing such scenes??! What's the difference between this and consummation?? 

Edited by LoveIzMusic - 23 December 2014 at 12:59pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

FelixFelicissonmuskkrockMrDarcyfan...-Riya-...MaaneetDeewangi

overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Clap Thumbs Up
-BeingMuslimah- IF-Rockerz
-BeingMuslimah-
-BeingMuslimah-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
LOL
Good one !
Alyna098 Groupbie
Alyna098
Alyna098

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
I don't agree agree with this post because there is no such thing as vulgar they r young,lovebirds and if they wanna do anything before marriage that's ok and as u said they shouldnt show such things on tv then u should go ahead and seeing American shows they r ahead of them and nowadays public loves watching these kinda things so it's not disgusting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_shankar

LoveIzMusic Senior Member
LoveIzMusic
LoveIzMusic

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alyna098

I don't agree agree with this post because there is no such thing as vulgar they r young,lovebirds and if they wanna do anything before marriage that's ok and as u said they shouldnt show such things on tv then u should go ahead and seeing American shows they r ahead of them and nowadays public loves watching these kinda things so it's not disgusting

If you thought I found this disgusting why did you suggest me to go watch American shows? Or are you saying "If you think this is gross, you should see American shows!" Sorry, confused on that part LOL.

By the way, this is a sarcastic post, because the editors censored out the forehead kiss and the last scene where Baldev touches Veera's lips so I made this post on a sarcastic basis lol. I watch American shows- actually except for Veera, American shows are the only shows I watch Tongue. So after seeing so much of sex and kissing on American tv shows it is kind of frustrating to see Babaji ka thullu on my Indian couple (Veeba)- not even a single damn kiss even on the freaking cheek!

That's why I am frustruated that Veera is on starplus, a show where they can't even show a kiss anywhere but the forehead and cheek Confused. I wish it was on star one! The couples romances there was hot!

Edited by LoveIzMusic - 23 December 2014 at 2:14pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alyna098khushi_shankarsonmuskkrockMrDarcyfan

sonmusk Goldie
sonmusk
sonmusk

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:03am | IP Logged
U say veera shud be banned,i would give a better suggestion,just give this show a 'C' grade certificate,and ya also change the time slot. Agar galti se bachho ne dekh liya toh!shame shame shame! Bachhe bigad jayenge bhai veera dekhkar aur baki shows dekhkar sanskar ayenge hai ki nh,kuch galat to nh keh diya na maine! Srry srry ha wo kya hai na hum bachhe hai,akal se thode kachhe hai. Hume ye sb nh dekhna chahiye. Maaf kar de na ha agar main kuch galat bol gai toh!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfanMaaneetDeewangi

...-Riya-... IF-Sizzlerz
...-Riya-...
...-Riya-...

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:07am | IP Logged
ROFL
MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
LOL! Even I thought it was stupid the way they edited that scene! Now a GREAT scene with perfect editing for a consummation without ANY vulgarity was Arnav and Khushi in IPKKND! Why could these people not be so creative! It was SO hot, and the chemistry of the actors was superb!

I thought some other VEEBA scenes felt more organic than this one, and felt they had a better flow and I felt the chemistry a lot more! I think the Hottest VEEBA scene was the dance in Poland and also the scene in the greenhouse when they both get drenched! Now that had all the right "Feels" in it! Not that this scene was bad, but it could have been MUCH better! Especially given the level of trust and intimacy between VEEBA now!

Go to top