India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

AE yaar this is so dumb!!!

ishqnme IF-Dazzler
ishqnme
ishqnme

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Both Nisha nor Viraj; did not bother to check or know or find out why people are getting so restless and so wild to get the bag. This is ridiculous yaar!!!!!!
I mean if they have assumed that the bag was earlier stolen for AMAN money then I think they should have shown that Niraj thinking or checking the bag to know the reason for the bag's 2nd roberry ATTEMPT.

Also, THOUGH THEY HAVE SHOWN Nisha thinking of VIRAJ;
* I even want them to show Viraj playing drums and
* analyzing Nisha's behaviour whensoever she has reacted in weird way; 
* also I want him to mail EWF - and of-course 
* he may write to his mum too...

BUT I WANT THIS IN THE NEXT EPISODE RATHER THAN SHIFTING TO A NEXT NEW DAY, and CELEBRATE HER BIRTHDAY DIRECTLY.

and this thing really gets out of topic but I really think he will gift her a gun on her birthday

Edited by ishqnme - 23 December 2014 at 12:52pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky27IjazaabraxosprachiiLightingHopeJAHHNAVI

Ijaza Senior Member
Ijaza
Ijaza

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Honestly I was thinking the same about viraj gifting a gun but then I think it would be more appropriate if would suggest or request her to learn shooting by offering the training in the his Academy..tat would be awesome

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prachiiishqnmeJAHHNAVI

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Naii yaar it wasn't that dumb IMHO LOL. Viraj was concerned about the bag the first time it was stolen as it contained cash & the incident took place in his academy. You are right there. He even called the cop to file a verbal complaint over phone.
But at night when Shekhs took the bag, Viraj would automatically think its a highway robbery. If u noticed, Shekhs was smart enough to dress up as a gypsy (banjaara). He also searched the car as if he's looking for a valuable item to steal. Viraj noticed that & thought he was being robbed by these dacoits. It's a common occurrence on deserted roads in India. And if we may recall, that file wasn't supposed to be in that bag- Shekhs had kept it there. So Viraj has no clue that anyone can be after that file. I don't know if he'll be able to connect all the dots the next day.
Would Viraj think about Ms Nisha like she thinks of him? Should he? When there are shooters to train, and an academy to run? He's suppresed his feelings all this while- even to himself tohh would he 'allow' himself to fall for Ms Nisha, who's an employee at workplace? Yes he'll definitely reply to EWF. And maybe 'share' with his mother (through postcards) how he misses her concern for her son (after watching Lakshmi going crazy for Nisha). But nothing more than that. I don't expect him to be at Nisha's party either. And gifting a gun.. Hmm that's a very sweet gesture.. BUT it's illogical and Would definitely invite a separate set of questions-from me LOL.. Gun ke saath bullets bhi doge? Isn't that dangerous? But what's a gun without bullets? What would her family think? Dadaji, who is an ahimsa premi would allow her to keep a pistol? Would he like it? Guns are expensive- would RL approve of the gift especially when they themselves couldn't gift her anything pricey??? Can Viraj part with his beloved pistol? Is Nisha 'that' special to him? He's possessive of his guns & keeps them secured at the academy.. Even Priyanka can't take them home! Can't go randomly gifting guns to people na? These guns are registered under his name and it's illegal to transfer them to unlicensed individuals. Sooo, I don't think gifting her a gun is a good idea- Just my opinion.

Ok.. How about giving Nisha a promotion and enrolling her into the list of student-shooters at the academy? So next time she shows up he can say, "You are fired from the post of office assistant" LOL
If u recall, the last time they were together at the academy, he had hinted about this. He wanted her to boss people around LOL- which shooters get to do. Mera paani leke aao. Meri pistol clean karo. Mera towel kahaan hai, etc. I think her birthday is a good day to 'gift' her a promotion Wink And she's definitely earned it. Just sayin'...

Edited by JAHHNAVI - 23 December 2014 at 1:37pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Laila132prachii_UptoNoGood_abraxosishqnmeeshasrkPrincyz_Belle

rocking_bhawna Senior Member
rocking_bhawna
rocking_bhawna

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
second option will be better and more logical of promoting nisha from pa to a shooter.. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prachiiishqnme

prachii Goldie
prachii
prachii

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

Naii yaar it wasn't that dumb IMHO LOL. Viraj was concerned about the bag the first time it was stolen as it contained cash & the incident took place in his academy. You are right there. He even called the cop to file a verbal complaint over phone.
But at night when Shekhs took the bag, Viraj would automatically think its a highway robbery. If u noticed, Shekhs was smart enough to dress up as a gypsy (banjaara). He also searched the car as if he's looking for a valuable item to steal. Viraj noticed that & thought he was being robbed by these dacoits. It's a common occurrence on deserted roads in India. And if we may recall, that file wasn't supposed to be in that bag- Shekhs had kept it there. So Viraj has no clue that anyone can be after that file. I don't know if he'll be able to connect all the dots the next day.

So still both of them have no idea about the file which was roamed with them the whole long day!!!Then sheks task will be easy.Tomorrow also if Viraj brings that bag with file to office he can easily take .Thanks to nisha for taking off tmrw.In case if viraj brought the other bag to academy Sheks can go n take from viraj's penthouse .Very easy!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ishqnmemadmadonacaller123

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top