In defense of Arzoo and Zaki. And also the beauty of SACsy!

Posted: 9 years ago
NOTE: Please carry a healthy sweet discussion. Being mean and arguing a baseless point will get you no where. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Everyone here is a BIG HAPPY SISTER FAMILY!!! Yayyy!!!

You know I understood why Arzoo is so dumb coz she is allergic to eggs . . .  .seriously she needs the proteins of the eggs . . . I wonder if she is allergic to chicken eggs or duck eggs or even frog eggs. 
hmm.

So the episode starts with Arzoo's dumbness but I don't blame her hahaha even I am drooling because I could see his beautiful assets . . . . from different angles . . .  I mean those butt-che---

Please ignore that previous line.πŸ˜• My brains...err...hands can't control themselves.

And is Arzoo (laughs and laughs . . . rolls on the ground . . . and hits head against the wall. Ouch) I mean really girl you so impressed with his supportive behaviour. Poor her I don't blame her you know. 

But she should stop daydreaming about him really she is so pathetic. HELLO? Didn't you just reject him? Yet she was constantly showing her teeth (omg they are sooo white . . . I think she uses pepsodent white you know the brightens and whitens your teeth hahaha my sister used to think it works for your face too. 

No of course it doesn't work.

I think Sahir's toothpaste ran out that's why he never shows his teeth for long. I understand. πŸ₯±

So Sahir is all broody alpha on her. Charming her into his office and feeding her fried rice - actually authentic fried rice - I really didn't bother because I was salivating on the food. I am a foodie sorry. πŸ˜•

And then she chokes and he carries her with those tight, shapely muscles under those tight fitting clothing that hugs his gorgeous body . . . . sorry my brain and my hands do not work in the same wavelength.

At first I was like omg here comes the multi-doctor Khurana  I mean what does he freaking specialize in? Oh well but before that our Superman . . . oops sorry evilman SACsy (get it getit? heheheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†) saves her. And omg omg . . .  he actually placed his head on her chest . . . I almost fainted. Almost you people.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Or else my mother would have changed the channel. sigh I was at first like without calling the doctor how could he find out the antidote totally thought it was a blooper and then see the doctor come and his flashback about how he actually planned the entire thing  . . . 

I threw my shoe at him

On my tv screen for which I am now officially banned from entering the TV room. hmm. No I am not violent I just tend to lose control sometimes. πŸ˜‘

Today he stooped so low just for his deal. Let me tell you something why I felt bad for Arzoo. Because at the end of the Arzoo loves Sahir (why don't ask please ) What is Arzoo's fault? It is that she is an idiot, weak, always drowns herself in self-pity and her mataji is purely baseless but I think we can still forgive Arzoo. Come on don't start the shit about how Arzoo's unreliability forced Sahir. 

Please eat flatcakes of cow's dung.

Sahir has a series of wrong doings he almost killed Arzoo - please don't tell she wouldn't have died since he knew what he was doing so yeah please keep it in your pants . . . or salwars . . . whatever. I could go and kick his (soft, pillowy assets) of course slowly hahaha and maybe smack them too. just a little touch.

Sorry my brain short-circuited! [?!?!] 

Whatever I think compared to Arzoo's foolishness Sahir's evilness is stronger.
  • blows up her factory
  • Is married with a comatose wife
  • playing with her emotions
  • Giving her false hopes of beautiful impossible future
  • Almost killed her today
  • Is being too intimate with her especially with a girl who has absolutely no experience with men.
That is a lot of guilt lining up omggg

No matter how much I love Sahir's dark angel characteristics he is totally turning evil for me. I hope the greater the list of his guilty crimes the harder the slap prints on Sahir's face by Arzoo. I am totally shocked.

And Zaki omggg I will be honest my heart totally broke for him. Totally. The sweet thing is he actually backing off and going to accept her love for Sahir. What is Zaki's fault tell me? Practically if we think even if he is a man-wh**re he is still a guy with feelings. We all know Samaira is not pregnant with Zaki's child. No. NO. He is being forced to marry an evil witch. So he is selfish really?

If I would have been in Zaki's place I think I would obviously try to save myself and both Sahir's company that is what Zaki was doing. He was trying to prove the truth so that he can save both himself and Sahir. I still see positivity in him no matter how idiot he is. And btw no matter how many girls he slept with they equally wanted the same thing from Zaki he never emotionally blackmailed them or gave any false promises (unlike our SACsy).

If you change the gender I don't think we would be supporting male Samaira but feel sorry for female Zaki, right? So maybe we should stop being biased and think for once Zaki is still young and has every right to find out the truth. And if you start talking about moralities here please Sahir has none so maybe you can leave the argument at that because I won't bother replying.

i joke. I joke. heheheheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Now I really think Arzoo and Zaki should be together because no matter the reason I won't give a shit to the guy who played with my feelings just for a promise to his comatose wife whose existence I have nooo idea about. OMG! really.

But Sahir. DAMN IT! I just can't hate this man can I? Omg today Harshad totally nailed it. right on my eye. (I felt it with such emotions that my one eye starting paining . . . then I realize a hairstrand got stuck . . . god) I mean his acting was so good that I didn't realize my brother farting at my new tank tops. They were newww.

Hay mainu marjava.

And then the way he runs his . . . . omg those fine hands so white so purrfect!!! . . . ehem . . . down her arms and leads her to the pool and the way he falls I was like please Arzoo you could have just chocked again then he would have come out.

AND OMG HIS sad speech, "Maine tumhari jaan bachaki apni jaan bachai..."

Actually Rehman is so right. Akhir inki is ada hi to hume pasand hein.

Don't worry Sahir first Zeenat left you, then Joe and now Arzoo obviously will in the future hopefully but you always have Rehman Saab. πŸ˜³

AND MEEE!!!!

RATING: β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ

best episode everrr! omg I am so evilll πŸ€’🀒🀒

Spot on ! πŸ‘πŸ‘  loved your post ...there were so many questions and assumptions piling up in my head and you just go ahead and mention them in youre postπŸ‘ ...and thank the stars theres someone who felt bad for Zaki... i completely agree with you ... and yes our Sahir is getting malicious by the day but  damn that man ! Hes too sexy for his own good ! hes made Arzoo as well as me fall knee deep in love with him ...😳 Anyways thanks for the aawesome post ! i love your sense of humorπŸ˜† 
thank you Peaceout09! I am glad too that there is someone else who does with me good. Even I can't hate this malicious man damn it! He is just too evil I can't digest it.. :'(
Originally posted by feminist

NOTE: Please carry a healthy sweet discussion. Being mean and arguing a baseless point will get you no where. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Everyone here is a BIG HAPPY SISTER FAMILY!!! Yayyy!!!

You know I understood why Arzoo is so dumb coz she is allergic to eggs . . .  .seriously she needs the proteins of the eggs . . . I wonder if she is allergic to chicken eggs or duck eggs or even frog eggs. 
hmm.

So the episode starts with Arzoo's dumbness but I don't blame her hahaha even I am drooling because I could see his beautiful assets . . . . from different angles . . .  I mean those butt-che---

Please ignore that previous line.πŸ˜• My brains...err...hands can't control themselves.

Was awake and waiting for this πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And is Arzoo (laughs and laughs . . . rolls on the ground . . . and hits head against the wall. Ouch) I mean really girl you so impressed with his supportive behaviour. Poor her I don't blame her you know. 

But she should stop daydreaming about him really she is so pathetic. HELLO? Didn't you just reject him? Yet she was constantly showing her teeth (omg they are sooo white . . . I think she uses pepsodent white you know the brightens and whitens your teeth hahaha my sister used to think it works for your face too. 

No of course it doesn't work.
They cure zits though. Seriously.
I think Sahir's toothpaste ran out that's why he never shows his teeth for long. I understand. πŸ₯±

So Sahir is all broody alpha on her. Charming her into his office and feeding her fried rice - actually authentic fried rice - I really didn't bother because I was salivating on the food. I am a foodie sorry. πŸ˜•

And then she chokes and he carries her with those tight, shapely muscles under those tight fitting clothing that hugs his gorgeous body . . . . sorry my brain and my hands do not work in the same wavelength.

Methinks they are on the same wave-length Femi. Who you kidding?πŸ˜‰
At first I was like omg here comes the multi-doctor Khurana  I mean what does he freaking specialize in? 
me too! I really thought Khurana is going to walk in LOL
Oh well but before that our Superman . . . oops sorry evilman SACsy (get it getit? heheheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†) saves her. And omg omg . . .  he actually placed his head on her chest . . . I almost fainted. Almost you people.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Or else my mother would have changed the channel. sigh I was at first like without calling the doctor how could he find out the antidote totally thought it was a blooper and then see the doctor come and his flashback about how he actually planned the entire thing  . . . 

I threw my shoe at him

On my tv screen for which I am now officially banned from entering the TV room. hmm. No I am not violent I just tend to lose control sometimes. πŸ˜‘

Today he stooped so low just for his deal. Let me tell you something why I felt bad for Arzoo. Because at the end of the Arzoo loves Sahir (why don't ask please ) What is Arzoo's fault? It is that she is an idiot, weak, always drowns herself in self-pity and her mataji is purely baseless but I think we can still forgive Arzoo. Come on don't start the shit about how Arzoo's unreliability forced Sahir. 

Please eat flatcakes of cow's dung.

Sahir has a series of wrong doings he almost killed Arzoo - please don't tell she wouldn't have died since he knew what he was doing so yeah please keep it in your pants . . . or salwars . . . whatever. I could go and kick his (soft, pillowy assets) of course slowly hahaha and maybe smack them too. just a little touch.

Sorry my brain short-circuited! [?!?!] 
Again!?
Whatever I think compared to Arzoo's foolishness Sahir's evilness is stronger.
  • blows up her factory
  • Is married with a comatose wife
  • playing with her emotions
  • Giving her false hopes of beautiful impossible future
  • Almost killed her today
  • Is being too intimate with her especially with a girl who has absolutely no experience with men.
That is a lot of guilt lining up omggg
Sigh yes. And she is going to kick him where it hurts and make him crawl and beg for forgiveness - if she is the Lucknow wali Arzoo. If she is martyr Arzoo then... well... sigh again!

No matter how much I love Sahir's dark angel characteristics he is totally turning evil for me. I hope the greater the list of his guilty crimes the harder the slap prints on Sahir's face by Arzoo. I am totally shocked.

And Zaki omggg I will be honest my heart totally broke for him. Totally. The sweet thing is he actually backing off and going to accept her love for Sahir. What is Zaki's fault tell me? Practically if we think even if he is a man-wh**re he is still a guy with feelings. We all know Samaira is not pregnant with Zaki's child. No. NO. He is being forced to marry an evil witch. So he is selfish really?
Today I loved him again. He was crawled up in a foetal position and crying. πŸ˜­ And yes he definitely can teach Sahir a thing or two about trusting the one you love. But I think Zeenat beat him to it.πŸ˜•

If I would have been in Zaki's place I think I would obviously try to save myself and both Sahir's company that is what Zaki was doing. He was trying to prove the truth so that he can save both himself and Sahir. I still see positivity in him no matter how idiot he is. And btw no matter how many girls he slept with they equally wanted the same thing from Zaki he never emotionally blackmailed them or gave any false promises (unlike our SACsy).

If you change the gender I don't think we would be supporting male Samaira but feel sorry for female Zaki, right? So maybe we should stop being biased and think for once Zaki is still young and has every right to find out the truth. And if you start talking about moralities here please Sahir has none so maybe you can leave the argument at that because I won't bother replying.

i joke. I joke. heheheheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Now I really think Arzoo and Zaki should be together because no matter the reason I won't give a shit to the guy who played with my feelings just for a promise to his comatose wife whose existence I have nooo idea about. OMG! really.
Oh hey whoa! No! I still like SaaZ. Sucker for romance πŸ˜³
If it was real life - then yeah Zaki gets my vote. But on TV, it is Sahir all the way - why? I shall choose Arzoo's route and go all silent and expect all of you to read my eyes πŸ˜‰

But Sahir. DAMN IT! I just can't hate this man can I? Omg today Harshad totally nailed it. right on my eye. (I felt it with such emotions that my one eye starting paining . . . then I realize a hairstrand got stuck . . . god) I mean his acting was so good that I didn't realize my brother farting at my new tank tops. They were newww.

Hay mainu marjava.

And then the way he runs his . . . . omg those fine hands so white so purrfect!!! . . . ehem . . . down her arms and leads her to the pool and the way he falls I was like please Arzoo you could have just chocked again then he would have come out.

AND OMG HIS sad speech, "Maine tumhari jaan bachaki apni jaan bachai..."

Actually Rehman is so right. Akhir inki is ada hi to hume pasand hein.

Don't worry Sahir first Zeenat left you, then Joe and now Arzoo obviously will in the future hopefully but you always have Rehman Saab. πŸ˜³ LOL

AND MEEE!!!!
AND ME TOO!!! πŸ˜†

RATING: β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ

best episode everrr! omg I am so evilll πŸ€’🀒🀒

This is why I love you πŸ˜Š

Bang on πŸ‘πŸΌ so there is your post today with a special disclaimer note  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
What a KILLER episode it was isnt it ?? And WTH have they turned my Gabbar into ??? πŸ˜²πŸ˜² 

Aarzoo bani sacch mein ek bakri πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ I so loved the first few mins of episode where she is all flattered by our very own new Physco VILLIAN😑 in this story 

And i just couldnt digest the fact that he actually planned the choking 😲MAN thts DANGEROUS πŸ˜‘

DAMMN U Gabbar😈 ...ruk bhey tera BAND bajnewala hain πŸ€ͺ

May I say though it was all planned and all fake around tht pool scene was just CLASSIC..πŸ‘πŸ‘

I havent experienced anything like this in any TV shows across languages πŸ‘πŸΌ the way it was shot the BG score and a big round of applause to Shivya n HarshadChopda what a BRAVO performance πŸ‘

Finally if I can add on - I am all for this story to unfold and disclose the truth to Aarzoo so she can take a CLASS on Sahir miyaan ...SEEDA EK THAPAD πŸ₯³ 

I am not sure if I love this or if I hate this but I just cant stay away from Humsafars πŸ‘πŸΌ Lets keep watching πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Junoonian

Originally posted by Bujee09

Bang on πŸ‘πŸΌ so there is your post today with a special disclaimer note  πŸ˜‰
What a KILLER episode it was isnt it ?? And WTH have they turned my Gabbar into ??? πŸ˜²πŸ˜² 

I can't believe I am saying this but I loved his cold nature 

Aarzoo bani sacch mein ek bakri πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ I so loved the first few mins of episode where she is all flattered by our very own new Physco VILLIAN😑 in this story 

And i just couldnt digest the fact that he actually planned the choking 😲MAN thts DANGEROUS πŸ˜‘

DAMMN U Gabbar😈 ...ruk bhey tera BAND bajnewala hain πŸ€ͺ

May I say though it was all planned and all fake around tht pool scene was just CLASSIC..πŸ‘πŸ‘

Honestly I am confused who is the hero and who is the villain hahaha

I havent experienced anything like this in any TV shows across languages πŸ‘πŸΌ the way it was shot the BG score and a big round of applause to Shivya n HarshadChopda what a BRAVO performance πŸ‘

Finally if I can add on - I am all for this story to unfold and disclose the truth to Aarzoo so she can take a CLASS on Sahir miyaan ...SEEDA EK THAPAD 
πŸ₯³ 

I will party hopefully LUCKNOW vali Arzoo will make a fabulous entry.

I am not sure if I love this or if I hate this but I just cant stay away from Humsafars πŸ‘πŸΌ Lets keep watching πŸ˜ƒ

TRUE!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

the only thing i want henceforth is, PLEASE ARZOO WAKE UP, BE SMART!! 
stop falling into a s-mezy villan's arms. (i know he's irresistible, but still control yourself woman πŸ˜†)  stop saying thank yous all the time!! he sometimes has ulterior motives you can't see πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†
Originally posted by rosal_awesome

the only thing i want henceforth is, PLEASE ARZOO WAKE UP, BE SMART!! 
stop falling into a s-mezy villan's arms. (i know he's irresistible, but still control yourself woman πŸ˜†)  stop saying thank yous all the time!! he sometimes has ulterior motives you can't see πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

I don't blame her bechari she is in love its a dangerous thing and Sahir already went through it so he knows the pros and cons. πŸ˜­

Your sense of humor is Awesome and well lovely post to a lovely epi πŸ‘

It was definitely one of the VERY VERY VERY few good epis n it was stupendous in terms of acting direction camera and performances πŸ‘

Sahir did stopp low but he is a man whose driven my motif n if he doesn't realise wht he has been thinking is wrong the redemption Wont be fun n so I am all for it 

Ah ARZOO was pretty tolerable too n u bet she kept showing her 32 no prizes for guessing why πŸ˜‰

Zaki is heart broken but hey he got on the wrong train n he had to de-Board there was no other way out πŸ˜†