Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

Happy Birthday Rituu ^_^ (SeasonOfLeaves) (Page 3)

IArmageddonI IF-Dazzler
IArmageddonI
IArmageddonI

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 4:17am | IP Logged

First of all a few notes before I start posting my wishes.

Dear Bharatee... heyyyaaa!!

This is a lovely and beautiful thread, thanks a ton for it! Actually I was finding for this :) Btw... yeah I know you as well as don't know you *facepalm to self* woh... actually I got to know you from ur bestie Ritu... hehe... So yeah... thanks again for this wonderful thread... oh wait... where are my manners?

I am Shree aka Armagadon (my own version of Armageddon) Well why a' in place of ed'?  Ed refers to Emotional Disorder... haha... no it is true... I am strange I admit *facepalm self* (Btw I lost manners thanks to Ritu... her company I must say!)

Anyways... where are my true manners?

Dearest Rithhhuuu!!!!!

Haha... got u ticked off eh Ritz? Happy Happy belated birthday dearie! I love you bucket loads! I really wish that in this birthday you get everything you deserve (a French Jiju or a guy like Aakaash Wink) haha...

So or your birthday what more can I write except wishing you the very best in your life and may God grace his presence in your life :)

SO I might as well write some clarifications Wink

• I have never had any experience!!!! You know ki what I am saying Wink

• Second of all... nooo... no French anything! The only French connection I have is that it's a language I know very well, my favourite fairy tale is based in France, I love the country (only the country, food, locales) and that is it... Samjhi ya Arjun se Samjhaaun????????

• And lastly, I never had a little thing for hotwa *deep blush* (oh shoot... when did I start saying hotwa for him...) I mean ACP Arjun Rawte *grin* (I should seriously stop blushing and grinning like a lost puppy!) Ahem!

• I am a really innocent angel lost in this  big bad world *puppy eyes*

• And I truly wish hot... ooops...  I mean romance for you *puppy eyes*

Sooo... jokes apart... I love you loads Ritu! Bless you with the best of life! Stay positive, keep loving us, and yeah... keep on writing stories which make me remind I have a long way left to develop my writing skills *facepalm self*

Haha...

I hope I made you smile... or at least laugh.

Btw.. tor jonno akta special Aakaash er pic dicchi... just saw toh bhablom kano na di, ami je chashmish ei jonno or chashmish pic pathachi... just bhab... tui aar oo... waltzing around a ballroom in Khamoshiyaan... tar pore o bole... Rituparna *bong accent* Wink

I know I know... bohot buri hoon main *wink*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kunchuSeasonOfLeavesPoohLover

IArmageddonI IF-Dazzler
IArmageddonI
IArmageddonI

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 4:19am | IP Logged

Chal... let me shower you with gifts!

Love you loads re! Below is my little gift to you... a Christmas story...

Arakshi : Christmas Eve

Edited by Armagadon - 27 December 2014 at 9:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SeasonOfLeavesPoohLover

anitasharma Goldie
anitasharma
anitasharma

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Happy birthday Ritu

SeasonOfLeavesPoohLover

PoohLover IF-Sizzlerz
PoohLover
PoohLover

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:35am | IP Logged
@sheenu and rituuu-Main arjun ki kasam kathiii hoon i didnt ganga the kitchen..main apni innocence kaiseh prove karoon...koyi to batao..mujh jaisi bechari ladki ki maadat koyi to karo *crying crying and crying*LOLLOL

@Rituu-Rituuu soo many names haila...haha i loove them thoughEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed i looove looove you too bestie and trust me you tolerated me more than i did hehe...yes yes thats what besties do and i will always be there for you aakash ki kasam WinkWink

@shree-Hiii shree,pleasure all mine to know you...hope rituuu said good things about me huh WinkWink i know she did hahaLOLLOL i know you..i mean reading your comments sometimes,but this is our official intro hehe TongueTongue
We're all a little or should i say veryy veryyy crazyyy here...SYS?Cool
Will be glad to know you more shree...take careBig smileBig smile

And and a biig thank you to everyone for wishing rituu rituu...biiig hugs to you all Hug

IArmageddonISeasonOfLeaves

IArmageddonI IF-Dazzler
IArmageddonI
IArmageddonI

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PoohLover

@shree-Hiii shree,pleasure all mine to know you...hope rituuu said good things about me huh WinkWink i know she did hahaLOLLOL i know you..i mean reading your comments sometimes,but this is our official intro hehe TongueTongue

Aww... thanks a ton dear!!! Pleasure is all mine as well *bowing before you* hey don't worry... I am a girl with extreme manners *curtsy* yeah... this is better! 

Yeah just as you predicted... Ritu said all good about you... or maybe... haha... no no she kept on saying how much she loves you... made me sentimental *sniff

Hihi... even I know you... by reading your comments *facepalm self

Yep... ahem... official introduction!

Haha... correct... we all are little sane out here... 

Glad to know you as well :) Actually I first saw you in my almost blood sister's story :)

Take care - Garnier... 

Okay that was one PJ LOL

Take Care

Shree LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PoohLover

PoohLover IF-Sizzlerz
PoohLover
PoohLover

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armagadon

Originally posted by PoohLover

Aww... thanks a ton dear!!! Pleasure is all mine as well *bowing before you* hey don't worry... I am a girl with extreme manners *curtsy* yeah... this is better! 

Yeah just as you predicted... Ritu said all good about you... or maybe... haha... no no she kept on saying how much she loves you... made me sentimental *sniff

Hihi... even I know you... by reading your comments *facepalm self

Yep... ahem... official introduction!

Haha... correct... we all are little sane out here... 

Glad to know you as well :) Actually I first saw you in my almost blood sister's story :)

Take care - Garnier... 

Okay that was one PJ LOL

Take Care

Shree LOL
hehe okies...your almost blood sister's...thats a cool description Wink...who is it?EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

IArmageddonI

SeasonOfLeaves IF-Rockerz
SeasonOfLeaves
SeasonOfLeaves

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dinazz

Happy Birthday And May You Have Many Many More.Smile
stay blessed.Smile
Thank you sooo much Hug
SeasonOfLeaves IF-Rockerz
SeasonOfLeaves
SeasonOfLeaves

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armagadon

First of all a few notes before I start posting my wishes.

Dear Bharatee... heyyyaaa!!

This is a lovely and beautiful thread, thanks a ton for it! Actually I was finding for this :) Btw... yeah I know you as well as don't know you *facepalm to self* woh... actually I got to know you from ur bestie Ritu... hehe... So yeah... thanks again for this wonderful thread... oh wait... where are my manners?

I am Shree aka Armagadon (my own version of Armageddon) Well why a' in place of ed'?  Ed refers to Emotional Disorder... haha... no it is true... I am strange I admit *facepalm self* (Btw I lost manners thanks to Ritu... her company I must say!)

Anyways... where are my true manners?

Dearest Rithhhuuu!!!!!

Haha... got u ticked off eh Ritz? Happy Happy belated birthday dearie! I love you bucket loads! I really wish that in this birthday you get everything you deserve (a French Jiju or a guy like Aakaash Wink) haha...

So or your birthday what more can I write except wishing you the very best in your life and may God grace his presence in your life :)

SO I might as well write some clarifications Wink

• I have never had any experience!!!! You know ki what I am saying Wink

• Second of all... nooo... no French anything! The only French connection I have is that it's a language I know very well, my favourite fairy tale is based in France, I love the country (only the country, food, locales) and that is it... Samjhi ya Arjun se Samjhaaun????????

• And lastly, I never had a little thing for hotwa *deep blush* (oh shoot... when did I start saying hotwa for him...) I mean ACP Arjun Rawte *grin* (I should seriously stop blushing and grinning like a lost puppy!) Ahem!

• I am a really innocent angel lost in this  big bad world *puppy eyes*

• And I truly wish hot... ooops...  I mean romance for you *puppy eyes*

Sooo... jokes apart... I love you loads Ritu! Bless you with the best of life! Stay positive, keep loving us, and yeah... keep on writing stories which make me remind I have a long way left to develop my writing skills *facepalm self*

Haha...

I hope I made you smile... or at least laugh.

Btw.. tor jonno akta special Aakaash er pic dicchi... just saw toh bhablom kano na di, ami je chashmish ei jonno or chashmish pic pathachi... just bhab... tui aar oo... waltzing around a ballroom in Khamoshiyaan... tar pore o bole... Rituparna *bong accent* Wink

I know I know... bohot buri hoon main *wink*

Deaaarest Shree! *See I remembered my manners* 
Did u say u keep forgetting your manners because of my influence *stern eyes* LOL.. actually yeah u might.. we always rub off a little bit of ourselves on to each other hainaa *raises eyebrows*
Like Bharuu gave me some of her laziness and her ghajinipanLOLLOL Tongue No wait, lazy toh main pehle se hi thi! Anywaaay. Coming back to the point!

Tui shuru tei amake Rithuuu bolli?Stern Smile Like in the British accent? Arrrggghh...chalo maine tujhe maaf kiya JUST BECAUSE u mentioned Aakash saying my name in bong accentWink 

Duhh didn't find my Aakash on my birthday but yeah I did have myself a happy Christmassy birthday.. even the sun decided to be meherbaan on us for a brief moment.. when I got to see the Christmas market set against the blue skyDay Dreaming
I am topic bhatkoiing again!

Now now Shree.. maine safai maangi kya? So when whyyy you are ranting about French guys and *coughs* hotwa.. trust me.. even I never used to say hotwa beforeLOLLOLLOL But of course that doesn't mean I didn't get lost in his eyes (even while writingBlushing)
You know what I mean right?LOLTongue

Puppy eyes indeed ROFLEvil Smile

Who spoke to me about *coughs* balcony wala love? *thinks really hard*
Oh waaait yaad aaya.. someone mentioned it in an email! 
ROFL
Hahahaa anywaaay Shreee... jokes apart.. love u heaps and heaps .. hope we always stay friends like this.. i love your taang kheenchoing and i am sure u love that too.. i am gonna have to cut this short coz i need to wake up at 3 in the morning *yawns* .. might as well pull an all-nighter na?Ermm

Jo bhiii.. I shall come back and write an essay of a comment on the OS u wrote for me .. thank you soo much Hug I get all senti with all the love and presents u guys shower on me..
Bharu's thread, the wishes and your gifts too.. not to mention that beautiful banner of the OSDay Dreaming

AND AND AND u chose 24th December (Well duhh it's called Christmas Eve after all) but stillLOL

Acha pic ta kothai? *scans the screen* 
Send it to meee naaa..Big smileBig smile I am gonna miss watching Everest for a week..Ouch Khairr.. I'll come back and have a week full of epis to watch!Embarrassed
Love yaaa for everything! And I shall deffo comment on the OS when I am back..
Take care of yourself for me.. Heart

IArmageddonI

Go to top