Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

Happy Birthday Rituu ^_^ (SeasonOfLeaves) (Page 2)

Swara85 Senior Member
Swara85
Swara85

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Wish you a very Happy Birthday Ritu..!Big smile
May Good bless you with all the happiness and great health.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IArmageddonISeasonOfLeavesPoohLover

_Tabassum_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Tabassum_
_Tabassum_

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Dear
Stay Blessed :)

Edited by _Nikita_ - 24 December 2014 at 11:10am

SeasonOfLeaves IF-Rockerz
SeasonOfLeaves
SeasonOfLeaves

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PoohLover

Happy Birthday Rituuu Rituuu

Hellooo hellooo everyone,today on Xmas day (24th dec)we're heree to celebrate someone very special birthday, yes yes you guessed it right its our own rituu rituuu birthday,am suree everyone knows her by now WinkWink the famous and most lovable writer of phir milenge,chalte chalte,stolen moments and many moore EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Rituuu rituuu wish you a very very happy birthday,god bless you with lots of happiness and success in life and and also with lots of courage to fulfill all your d dreamzZz

I really hope you have a super duper great birthday ahead,with lots of fun,craziness and happy moments...i looove you loads bestie,its been almost two years since we know each other and and it instantly clicked between us,our daily pms to DM on twitter and then our chat on FB,all will remain special to me always and you too and along with your birthday here's me wishing many moore years and years to our friendship and sisterly bond,which am suree will always be there

Yo rituuu,its your birthday sooo sooo food is necessary...haina haina
Tere liye toh all kind of foods huh...Indian,Asian,Italian...you just name it WinkWink

Your birthday partyyy is incomplete without the birthday cakeee and ofcorseee the yule log WinkWink

By the way Sakuuu and sheenu helped in preparing for the partyy and all tayarii for food and cakes a lot but they also made the kitchen and everywheree veryyy dirtyyy SillyROFL

Have a great and awesooome birthday rituuu rituuu,my sherni,bestie and manyy manyy moore WinkWink looove you veryy beryyy much

Last but not the least,wish you all a merry Xmas and a very happy new year 2015...biig hugs to you all Hug

Bharuuu u made my day sooo soo special with this thread! I love you very very muchhh for this and for everything else. You know by now that my day is incomplete if we don't talk to each other (from goodmorning to goodnight.. and everything silly in between haha) .. Trust me you're one of the few people in my life who knows all the little silly stuff that goes on in my life haha. I love you for listening to my weird rants, my numerous story ideas (and being my official editorni haha), my silliest and most random wishes and urges, for bearing with my mood swings.. the times I have vented out to u is just *lost count*. Anyway, you're my bestie and that's what besties do haina?Wink Just so you know, I will always be there for you... and yeahh I always loooveee listening to everything that goes on with youEmbarrassed You're my meethi chudiii, my NQ, my devraniii, my Mauritius ki shernii.. hayee kitne naamkaran kiyeROFL
Waise, you've given me more names than I have and I love each and every one of themLOL
You always motivate me so much bharuuu.. u have noo idea! All those times I am feeling low and let down.. omg the breakdown moments during my uni project... you helped me up! And I hope I did the same too Big smile I still remember the handwritten "All the best" you sent me... it truly cheered me up and I was like a sherni after thatLOL
And yeah even though we talk all the time, it's strange how there's so much more I always want to say to you.. and this is becoming longgg!

Ahh last year we were talking yule logs and French stuff this timeLOL I wish and wish that we always stay like this.. thanks to Arjun, I found u and so many amazing friends. 

Thank you sooo much for making all those siggies for meee.. they are soo cute! And u made an Everest one tooo.. AakashDay Dreaming

P.S - Hawww bharuuu I'm sure you messed up the kitchen too naLOLLOL fb gawah hai.. u spoke about messing the kitchen with me and sakuTongueTongueTongue

Love you loadsss my bestieeeHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IArmageddonIPoohLover

SeasonOfLeaves
SeasonOfLeaves

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by skrafty

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RITUU !!!!!!!!!

May god Bless you
May u have a beautiful year ahead
also wishing you a Merry Christmas and A Happy New year
Enjoy your vacation

Shravaniii.. thanks soo sooo much! It's been soo good knowing you.. and reading your comments on my stories always makes me smile and motivates me to a huuuge extentEmbarrassed Love u for always always loving and reading my stories.
Hope u had a great Christmas and a very very Happy New Year to youuuHug
And that cake was yummyyBig smile
Oh and thanks.. will be back with inspiration as always from my vacationWink

IArmageddonIPoohLover

SeasonOfLeaves
SeasonOfLeaves

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SimplyAshVikian

Wishing you a Very Very Happy Birthday Rituuu aka bharuu ki sherni Wink LOL 
May god bless you with all the happiness of this life and fill your life with joys ,success and love of near and dear ones 
Always stay the way you are . You are such a lovely person to be with and thank you Sista for making me meet Ritu 

Ps : No No sista gandhi baat kitchen kharab tumne kiya and ilzam mujhe pe not fair ha 
Ritu Cake kaisa laga ??Wink 
Sheeenuuu... thanks soo much for the wishes! Seriously if it hadn't been for bharu, we would never have met. Oh and also, your sudden wish to read a lovestory hehehe.
I am sooo glad we met and became such good friends.. thanks a lott for the wishes and the cake u baked was yummBig smile
P.S - I agree! Bharuu ne bhi kitchen ganda kiya hoga naaROFL

IArmageddonIPoohLover

SeasonOfLeaves
SeasonOfLeaves

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NainaSM

Happpy Birthdayyy
Thank you soo much Naina!Hug

Originally posted by Nethravathi

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RITU

MAY GOD BLESS U WITH LOTS OF HAPPINESS
Thanks sooo much! Wish you a very happy New Year!Party

IArmageddonIPoohLover

SeasonOfLeaves
SeasonOfLeaves

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidya.anand

Happy B'day Ritu!
Vidya diii.. thanks sooo much for the wish! Hope u had a goood Christmas and wishing u a very Happy New Year!HugParty

Originally posted by Swara85

Wish you a very Happy Birthday Ritu..!Big smile
May Good bless you with all the happiness and great health.
Thank you sooo much! Hope u have a very very Happy New Year Embarrassed

Originally posted by _Nikita_

Happy Birthday Dear
Stay Blessed :)
Thanks sooo much Niki!! Hope u had a good Christmas.. and wish u a very Happy New Year in advanceParty

IArmageddonIPoohLover

dinazz IF-Dazzler
dinazz
dinazz

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday And May You Have Many Many More.Smile
stay blessed.Smile

Go to top