India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

Maybe....

TaanuDeewani Goldie
TaanuDeewani
TaanuDeewani

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Harshad was awesome today...seeing Sahir's negative side gave me chills and got me thinking...what if zeenat's accident too was planned by him? He is capable... Ouch ...he is ziddi...just a random thought...no offense to anyone...

Edited by TaanuDeewani - 23 December 2014 at 12:41pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mad_maddyfeministBujee09grumpydwarfMissIamTheBossrs.shailu29

grumpydwarf IF-Dazzler
grumpydwarf
grumpydwarf

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Yup he gifted her the car, and the breaks failed from what it appeared. He is capable of anything. Maybe after sending Zeenat into a coma his next target is Arzoo! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TaanuDeewani

TaanuDeewani Goldie
TaanuDeewani
TaanuDeewani

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by redviolet

Yup he gifted her the car, and the breaks failed from what it appeared. He is capable of anything. Maybe after sending Zeenat into a coma his next target is Arzoo!

I didn't mean that...he does really love Arzoo...but I don't think he will go to that extent with her..was talking about his capability...Zeenat had deceived him..and Arzoo did not

Edited by TaanuDeewani - 23 December 2014 at 12:50pm
Bujee09 IF-Dazzler
Bujee09
Bujee09

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
aare yaar TM (not sure how to address u Wink Taanu is what we call ??? correct me) already this week spoilers are dishing out HOT HOT ... you added a new feather to my thinking CAP and my head is all the more SPINING N ROLLING  D'ohWacko

Aiyo Cry...Is Sahir tht cruel Shocked??? Why push someone into coma then run behind a wadha made to tht person also keep treating her to come back to life ??? Wacko

Anyways the pace at which these writers are turning Sahir intoAngry ...Am totally shocked ShockedHence  keeping all doors open for some light to enter this heavily DARKENED SahirAzeemChaudary ??? Cry

But why do i feel this Zaki will straight go to Alvira to speak abt Sahir's manipulation on Aarzoo and then hamari begum will come in action with some naya funda twist to this already confused spinning table Wink

TaanuDeewani

grumpydwarf IF-Dazzler
grumpydwarf
grumpydwarf

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TaanuDeewani

I didn't mean that...he does really love Arzoo...but I don't think he will go to that extent with her..was talking about his capability...Zeenat had deceived him..and Arzoo did not

Well he did gamble with her life today! If thats what he can do to a girl who loves him than imagine if Arzoo were to tell him she doesnt want to see his face tomorrow.

TaanuDeewani

TaanuDeewani Goldie
TaanuDeewani
TaanuDeewani

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by TaanuDeewani

Well he did gamble with her life today! If thats what he can do to a girl who loves him than imagine if Arzoo were to tell him she doesnt want to see his face tomorrow.

Ya true Confused
TaanuDeewani Goldie
TaanuDeewani
TaanuDeewani

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bujee09

aare yaar TM (not sure how to address uWinkTaanu is what we call ??? correct me) already this week spoilers are dishing out HOT HOT ... you added a new feather to my thinking CAP and my head is all the more SPINING N ROLLING D'ohWacko

Aiyo Cry...Is Sahir tht cruel Shocked??? Why push someone into coma then run behind a wadha made to tht person also keep treating her to come back to life ???Wacko

Anyways the pace at which these writers are turning Sahir intoAngry ...Am totally shocked ShockedHencekeeping all doors open for some light to enter this heavily DARKENED SahirAzeemChaudary ???Cry

<font size="3">But why do i feel this Zaki will straight go to Alvira to speak abt Sahir's manipulation on Aarzoo and then hamari begum will come in action with some naya funda twist to this already confused spinning table</font>Wink

Ha yaar..hero ko villian bana rahe hain...lekin it's interesting to see how things turn out..
By the way you can call me Soumi.. Smile

Bujee09

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top