Bandhan... Saari Umar Humein Sang Rehna Hai

India-Forums

   
Bandhan... Saari Umar Humein Sang Rehna Hai
Bandhan... Saari Umar Humein Sang Rehna Hai

dance competition (Page 6)

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Joined: 18 April 2013
Posts: 199155

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A HUGE FAN

Originally posted by Namzz

Merry Christmas everyone.
 
Merry Christmas, Namz!

same to u too

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Joined: 17 March 2012
Posts: 20059

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gingerly

Originally posted by rima4ever

Originally posted by Gingerly

Originally posted by Sonali.S



<font color="#FF00FF">Merry Christmas to all you lovely people. Hope you and your entire families have a wonderful day</font>.


same to u too Embarrassed


Thanks. Oh gosh Dia you're commenting on every comment that's made, you don't miss any, better you than me LOL.

LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DZ-

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Joined: 17 March 2012
Posts: 20059

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gingerly

Originally posted by Namzz

Nah, a good one. Thumbs Up


I agree. It shows that she has people skills.
And i avoid it m so bad LOL bt yes i nvr miss seeing any comment n thread Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DZ-

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Joined: 17 March 2012
Posts: 20059

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:51am | IP Logged
And why patil family is behaving like only darpan n pinky r participatin in the competition and no one else from dalma and so trying again their so called plans?? Its nt only shown in bandhan bt all the other shows

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Namita--DZ-

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Joined: 18 April 2013
Posts: 199155

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonali.S

Originally posted by Gingerly

Originally posted by rima4ever

Originally posted by Gingerly

Originally posted by Sonali.S



<font color="#FF00FF">Merry Christmas to all you lovely people. Hope you and your entire families have a wonderful day</font>.


same to u too Embarrassed


Thanks. Oh gosh Dia you're commenting on every comment that's made, you don't miss any, better you than me LOL.

LOL LOL

LOL
-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Joined: 18 April 2013
Posts: 199155

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonali.S

Originally posted by Gingerly

Originally posted by Namzz

Nah, a good one. Thumbs Up


I agree. It shows that she has people skills.
And i avoid it m so bad LOL bt yes i nvr miss seeing any comment n thread Wink

u r so friendly by nature
-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Joined: 18 April 2013
Posts: 199155

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonali.S

And why patil family is behaving like only darpan n pinky r participatin in the competition and no one else from dalma and so trying again their so called plans?? Its nt only shown in bandhan bt all the other shows

i guess this dance was only for the girls

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Namita-

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Joined: 17 March 2012
Posts: 20059

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima4ever

Originally posted by Sonali.S

And why patil family is behaving like only darpan n pinky r participatin in the competition and no one else from dalma and so trying again their so called plans?? Its nt only shown in bandhan bt all the other shows

i guess this dance was only for the girls
Ya but still behaving lk darpan and pinky r the only two grls going to take part

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Namita--DZ-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
MAHESH -PRABHA... dance on Pavitra Rishta finale epi

2 3 4

Author: br200910   Replies: 26   Views: 1911

br200910 26 1911 04 December 2014 at 10:17am by -Babli-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bandhan... Saari Umar Humein Sang Rehna Hai Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index