Bandhan... Saari Umar Humein Sang Rehna Hai

India-Forums

   
Bandhan... Saari Umar Humein Sang Rehna Hai
Bandhan... Saari Umar Humein Sang Rehna Hai

dance competition (Page 15)

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Joined: 18 April 2013
Posts: 201043

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A HUGE FAN

Originally posted by rima4ever

Originally posted by A HUGE FAN

Anyone know what was the song name Pinky was dancing to?

no i dont know the song
but it was the song darpan was supposed to dance in

Yes, and those evils stoled it.

they were inspired u know Wink

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Joined: 18 April 2013
Posts: 201043

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gingerly

Originally posted by A HUGE FAN

Its not too bad reading it...


This was my first time actually writing a whole talk in our language. I'm accustom to writing proper English so that people can understand what I say. For me, it's hard to write in our dialect but others can write with ease.

i understand
A HUGE FAN Goldie
A HUGE FAN
A HUGE FAN

Joined: 03 April 2007
Posts: 2399

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima4ever

Originally posted by Gingerly

Originally posted by A HUGE FAN

Originally posted by Gingerly

Originally posted by rima4ever

Originally posted by Sonali.S

Originally posted by Gingerly

Where was Sheetal and Surya? Why weren't they there to support their daughter? No wonder these children are like runaway trains because it seems as though their parents are not very much involve in their lives.
Oh thx didn't noticed it. And its nt my fault as they themselves r nt strong parents. Must be absent while the scene hs to be shot so may be Wink

well they are treated very bad in their own home


Dia, this is how we would speak, theek hai.

Even if dey gettin' bad treatment, dey doh have to take it. Dey could easily pick up deyself and dey children and go some way else an' make dey home. Whappen, VR holding dey foot or something? Dey foot tie like crab so dey cyah leave? I ent see any ah dem things takin' place fuh them to stay. Dey want to stay in de house like two chupidees, two dotish people and let dey family do dem wat dey want.  I cyah understand, why stay in ah house way yuh gettin' bad treatment. It make no sense. Surya, he eh strong, he is ah weak husband dat cyah even stand up fuh he wife, an' a weak fadda dat cyah even control he own children, dey have no broughtupsy, an' one day, dey go make dem shame, make dem hold dey head and bawl.

A bit different but I understood it.Big smile


Ok good Smile. It's a bit difficult for some people to understand us when we speak.

if u speak fast it will be a bit hard to understand Smile

That is true. Speaking fast might be difficult to understand, but reading at your own pace is fine to understand.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DZ-

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Joined: 18 April 2013
Posts: 201043

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A HUGE FAN

Originally posted by rima4ever

Originally posted by Gingerly

Originally posted by A HUGE FAN

Originally posted by Gingerly

Originally posted by rima4ever

Originally posted by Sonali.S

Originally posted by Gingerly

Where was Sheetal and Surya? Why weren't they there to support their daughter? No wonder these children are like runaway trains because it seems as though their parents are not very much involve in their lives.
Oh thx didn't noticed it. And its nt my fault as they themselves r nt strong parents. Must be absent while the scene hs to be shot so may be Wink

well they are treated very bad in their own home


Dia, this is how we would speak, theek hai.

Even if dey gettin' bad treatment, dey doh have to take it. Dey could easily pick up deyself and dey children and go some way else an' make dey home. Whappen, VR holding dey foot or something? Dey foot tie like crab so dey cyah leave? I ent see any ah dem things takin' place fuh them to stay. Dey want to stay in de house like two chupidees, two dotish people and let dey family do dem wat dey want.  I cyah understand, why stay in ah house way yuh gettin' bad treatment. It make no sense. Surya, he eh strong, he is ah weak husband dat cyah even stand up fuh he wife, an' a weak fadda dat cyah even control he own children, dey have no broughtupsy, an' one day, dey go make dem shame, make dem hold dey head and bawl.

A bit different but I understood it.Big smile


Ok good Smile. It's a bit difficult for some people to understand us when we speak.

if u speak fast it will be a bit hard to understand Smile

That is true. Speaking fast might be difficult to understand, but reading at your own pace is fine to understand.

exactly so Tongue
-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Joined: 18 April 2013
Posts: 201043

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:57am | IP Logged
want to see darpan ganesh pose for a pic on the stage with the prize 
Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Joined: 17 March 2012
Posts: 20059

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gingerly

Originally posted by A HUGE FAN

Its not too bad reading it...


This was my first time actually writing a whole talk in our language. I'm accustom to writing proper English so that people can understand what I say. For me, it's hard to write in our dialect but others can write with ease.

Its trinidad's language or of south africa?
Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Joined: 17 March 2012
Posts: 20059

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A HUGE FAN

Originally posted by Sonali.S

Originally posted by A HUGE FAN

Anyone know what was the song name Pinky was dancing to?
A famous maharastriam song. Its wordings r so difficult n i don't know the meaning. I don't knw


I have heard it before. I think a contestant from Sa Re Ga Ma Pa reality show.
Oh ok...I don't understand the words in the song. I actually don't lk marathi language n neither the say they wear a saree

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DZ-

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Joined: 18 April 2013
Posts: 201043

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonali.S

Originally posted by A HUGE FAN

Originally posted by Sonali.S

Originally posted by A HUGE FAN

Anyone know what was the song name Pinky was dancing to?
A famous maharastriam song. Its wordings r so difficult n i don't know the meaning. I don't knw


I have heard it before. I think a contestant from Sa Re Ga Ma Pa reality show.
Oh ok...I don't understand the words in the song. I actually don't lk marathi language n neither the say they wear a saree

i love the marathi language
wish to learn it some day

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
MAHESH -PRABHA... dance on Pavitra Rishta finale epi

2 3 4

Author: br200910   Replies: 26   Views: 1889

br200910 26 1889 04 December 2014 at 10:17am by -Babli-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bandhan... Saari Umar Humein Sang Rehna Hai Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index