Bandhan... Saari Umar Humein Sang Rehna Hai
Bandhan... Saari Umar Humein Sang Rehna Hai

dance competition (Page 11)

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A HUGE FAN

Anyone know what was the song name Pinky was dancing to?
A famous maharastriam song. Its wordings r so difficult n i don't know the meaning. I don't knw

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DZ-

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gingerly

Originally posted by rima4ever

Originally posted by Sonali.S

Where was Sheetal and Surya? Why weren't they there to support their daughter? No wonder these children are like runaway trains because it seems as though their parents are not very much involve in their lives.
Oh thx didn't noticed it. And its nt my fault as they themselves r nt strong parents. Must be absent while the scene hs to be shot so may be Wink

well they are treated very bad in their own home

Dia, this is how we would speak, theek hai.

Even if dey gettin' bad treatment, dey doh have to take it. Dey could easily pick up deyself and dey children and go some way else an' make dey home. Whappen, VR holding dey foot or something? Dey foot tie like crab so dey cyah leave? I ent see any ah dem things takin' place fuh them to stay. Dey want to stay in de house like two chupidees, two dotish people and let dey family do dem wat dey want.  I cyah understand, why stay in ah house way yuh gettin' bad treatment. It make no sense. Surya, he eh strong, he is ah weak husband dat cyah even stand up fuh he wife, an' a weak fadda dat cyah even control he own children, dey have no broughtupsy, an' one day, dey go make dem shame, make dem hold dey head and bawl.

wow ok i got it sort of
hmm may be i cannot speak it directly
but i can understand what u have wriiten
thank u Jan Big smile
-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 2:29am | IP Logged

Where was Sheetal and Surya? Why weren't they there to support their daughter? No wonder these children are like runaway trains because it seems as though their parents are not very much involve in their lives.

i guess shaku and meethi overrules all in the house
so they dont have the rights to bring up their children

That maybe true but at the end of the day, Sheetal and Surya are the parents, they have first rights and more say in their children's life than Shaku and Meethi. They are allowing themselves to be steam rolled over by the evil duo and made to be mute spectators. When children are disrespectful or out of control people don't blame aunts or uncles or whoever, they blame the parents. Sheetal and Surya says nothing and hence the evil continues to prevail in the house.

I agree. I would like to see Surya & Sheetal a bit stronger & "stand tall" against Shaku and Meethi. They need to do it for their kids sake.

yes they have to do it if they want their children to grow up to be good human beings
-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 2:30am | IP Logged

i guess shaku and meethi overrules all in the house
so they dont have the rights to bring up their children

That maybe true but at the end of the day, Sheetal and Surya are the parents, they have first rights and more say in their children's life than Shaku and Meethi. They are allowing themselves to be steam rolled over by the evil duo and made to be mute spectators. When children are disrespectful or out of control people don't blame aunts or uncles or whoever, they blame the parents. Sheetal and Surya says nothing and hence the evil continues to prevail in the house.

I agree. I would like to see Surya & Sheetal a bit stronger & "stand tall" against Shaku and Meethi. They need to do it for their kids sake.

So true Deepi, even if they not doing it for themselves, they need to do it for their children. These children will be an embarassment for them both if they don't take control of them.

this way they will be goons and ruffians when they grow up
-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 2:30am | IP Logged

Agree Jan, if Sheetal and Surya don't get some control, imagine what their two kids will be like when they grow up...

they will be criminals then
-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 2:31am | IP Logged

Agree Jan, if Sheetal and Surya don't get some control, imagine what their two kids will be like when they grow up...

Just the thought of it makes one shudder. They might be worse than VR, Shaku and Dev.

yes they will be devil reincarnate
-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 2:34am | IP Logged

Just the thought of it makes one shudder. They might be worse than VR, Shaku and Dev.

No kidding, then again, poor Ganesh and Darpan.

ganesh can fight all odds if only darpan is with him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

A HUGE FAN

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 2:35am | IP Logged

Anyone know what was the song name Pinky was dancing to?

no i dont know the song
but it was the song darpan was supposed to dance in

Go to top