No
Login To Vote
Posted: 9 years ago
Gautam FTW!!

(expecting 100 likes and 100+ votes)

We love we love gauti!!

P.S: Gautam haters, option of no is also there for you 😊 Please vote πŸ˜›
poor GG...he is being victimized not only inside the house but also outside...high hopes GG fans...be ready to face the downfall of GG...he ll be facing the wrath of two most important contestents of this season..pritam and punz...jin logon ka sahara tha unse bhi bichad jayega woh...lol
What a classless personality he is...
give him the trophy yaar..he is so desperate to win this season that he ll go to any extent to gain publicity...
Originally posted by Suhana4ght

poor GG...he is being victimized not only inside the house but also outside...high hopes GG fans...be ready to face the downfall of GG...he ll be facing the wrath of two most important contestents of this season..pritam and punz...jin logon ka sahara tha unse bhi bichad jayega woh...lol
What a classless personality he is...
give him the trophy yaar..he is so desperate to win this season that he ll go to any extent to gain publicity...

Do you ever watch live feed?
They were both talking to Gautam all day long πŸ˜†
Originally posted by CaptainCharisma

Do you ever watch live feed?
They were both talking to Gautam all day long πŸ˜†

OMG..really..oooh sorry..i mistook him

P.S- GG will always remain a loser...dont worry...we are making him famous...and you guys are hurting hi self-esteem by making such hilarious polls...kudos to you people..and kudos to ur favourite GG...His foolish acts are rib tickling...thanks to you all and GG...this would never stop us from hating him...LOL..we love him to show hatredness toward him

high hopes people...hip hip hurray for the one n only striptease performer-GAUTI...LOL...what a kid he is...
He's nothing without Karishma and today just further proved it πŸ˜† So i'm definitely not gonna want a handicaped contestant taking home the crown πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† BUT looking at the number of worshipers he has im not expecting things to go my way πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ..Sakura..

He's nothing without Karishma and today just further proved it πŸ˜† So i'm definitely not gonna want a handicaped contestant taking home the crown πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† BUT looking at the number of worshipers he has im not expecting things to go my way πŸ˜†

Ek number πŸ‘πŸΌ
He deserves to win , if real voting counts no one can stop gautam from winning πŸ‘πŸΌ
he deserves to win, who is the first person that comes to mind when bb8 is mentioned to you? GAUTAM GULATI πŸ₯³ if it wasn't for him bb8 wouldn't have been where it is now in terms of success. He will win most definitely inshAllahπŸ˜ƒ Edited by Mysterygirl_me - 9 years ago
We Love We Love Gauti! 
Jeetega Jeetega Gauti! πŸ˜‰
I don't want him to win. But I guess he will win. but who cares! who remembers these BB winners! Most of them couldn't even use there winning title.  But people remember those who are genuine and honest.