Huh? Why did Gautam throw the cups into the bin? *DT Note P7* - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
he is a mental case, leave him alone. And his fans are senti-mental case, leave them alone too..
Navjia thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BB8_GG

If he wants to fight, then he would have done it with Dimpy today and got lots of footage. 

BB edited that part where he heard KT telling Ali in WR "mujhe Gautam ko nikalna hein". Hence he mocked her, not to get footage, lol. 

Also regarding the cup issue, it's not the first time he's doing it. He's thinking that people drink from a cup that's kept in washroom and toilets. Really? That's like yuck man. How many of you take your tea cups to washrooms? He's a bit of an OCD himself, so not surprised. 

Tomorrow the whole house is against him, so he's not asking for footage. They are giving him because they just need a reason to bash Gautam and they got one. Brilliant and yet he's the footage artist? Really? where is the logic!!!

As far as I know, they all have their own cups. He could just leave them there and mind his own business. Being OCD doesn't mean he can throw other people's stuff anywhere, plus he's not all that hygienic himself, he admitted that he kissed Di in the toilet so.. 
sonalak thumbnail
for footage.as press told him aap last week kam dikhe.
Adnus90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -naureen786-

Same like Upen break the antique piece of 90lak in the task but No one even Upen haters did not make the post

There were at least 2 posts about it which I saw myself ;) no worries
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BB8_GG

If he wants to fight, then he would have done it with Dimpy today and got lots of footage. 

BB edited that part where he heard KT telling Ali in WR "mujhe Gautam ko nikalna hein". Hence he mocked her, not to get footage, lol. 

Also regarding the cup issue, it's not the first time he's doing it. He's thinking that people drink from a cup that's kept in washroom and toilets. Really? That's like yuck man. How many of you take your tea cups to washrooms? He's a bit of an OCD himself, so not surprised. 

Tomorrow the whole house is against him, so he's not asking for footage. They are giving him because they just need a reason to bash Gautam and they got one. Brilliant and yet he's the footage artist? Really? where is the logic!!!

Agreed
sha1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dnmukhra

Hahahaha...sounds like another Gauti fan's feeling is hurt...πŸ˜†

LOL sounds like a Gauti hater with no logical reasoning in response to the quoted post πŸ˜† 
YaloBaso thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaadoogar

he is a mental case, leave him alone. And his fans are senti-mental case, leave them alone too..

And his haters are total retards, they need to be handled with careπŸ˜†
sha1 thumbnail

Waah kya point hai! bohot hi naya aur unique. 
girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Footage artist...πŸ˜‰
I feel sorry for him...So desperate for footage...🀒
sha1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: girlie_giggles

Footage artist...πŸ˜‰

I feel sorry for him...So desperate for footage...🀒

Waah kya point hai! do post ke Upar wale member ka copy kiya hua πŸ˜‰